Rendering OF AAMU new arena

I hope our students appreciate it. It will be nice it they can rock it like we used to rock "The New Gym".

Last edited:
I hope our students appreciate it. It will be nice it they can rock it like we used to rock "The New Gym".

Grambling basketball never was the same when they switched gyms. Pettway said that when they beat them the first time lol
Hope some of the small elements are retained but where are the inside pictures?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Grambling basketball never was the same when they switched gyms. Pettway said that when they beat them the first time lol
Hope some of the small elements are retained but where are the inside pictures?

It's all about making "new history." The old S.U. Men's basketball gym was legendary. And S.U. made more history in the F.G. Clark Activity Center (aka Mini Dome).

It's all about making "new history." The old S.U. Men's basketball gym was legendary. And S.U. made more history in the F.G. Clark Activity Center (aka Mini Dome).
We will still emphasize the "old" history by hanging all the old championship banners in the "new" event center. The connection to past achievements will not be lost.

Isn't there also a hotel to accompany the new arena? Having once lived in Huntsville, I think this will do wonders for the northern edge of the city.

Isn't there also a hotel to accompany the new arena? Having once lived in Huntsville, I think this will do wonders for the northern edge of the city.
There was one in the plans. I don't quite know what happened, but the school is talking to some different company to build it.

There was one in the plans. I don't quite know what happened, but the school is talking to some different company to build it.
The man over the project got covid and got real sick and stopped all his projects.... speaking with a councilman a new project will be announced shortly.

I have to agree with you there. Huntsville is nice and still growing.

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Looks good. Is this your work?

Me looking for my season ticket seat
Looking Black Man GIF by Oche Makers United Foundation

Last edited:
Very nice and Congrats!! If I'm not mistaken you will host my Lady Tigers as your first SWAC opponents in your new arena!

Back