Rendering OF AAMU new arena

Looks nice. Size is right. You don't want a lot of wasted space like a school that has an 8,000 seat arena and for most games, may have 200-300 people per game, except for the 1 time they play their rival and one other game with SU where SU brings in 80% of the attendance.

Looks nice. Size is right. You don't want a lot of wasted space like a school that has an 8,000 seat arena and for most games, may have 200-300 people per game, except for the 1 time they play their rival and one other game with SU where SU brings in 80% of the attendance.
See... why you going there? 😅😅
Kanye West No GIF

I wonder does a new basketball coach come with this? Just asking for a friend....
I doubt it. the current coach has recruited well with limited support and lack of facilities. Let's see if the new facilities help him recruit the type of big men that can get us over the hump.

Very Nice Facility and Congratulations!! I was looking forward to JSU having the opportunity to help y'all christen your new basketball arena as your first SWAC opponent in 2023 but the home and away schedule involving our teams was changed this year and will therefore will prevent that from happening.

Back