Rendering OF AAMU new arena

I was at their homecoming selling ( did very well). That arena looks very nice. So I asked some of the administration that I had to deal with the question as to why can't you all improve the softball, baseball, track, and soccer fields?
One of them explained that there is a plan to reconstruct the configuration of the campus. Moving the baseball and softball fields over in the corner of that vast open space near the fire department. And putting campus apartments in their place. Then adding lights to the track and soccer field with bathrooms. Of course my first thought was leave everything where it is add bathroom and lights to everything and improvements on those current fields. Sure would be a lot quicker and cost-effective.

I was at their homecoming selling ( did very well). That arena looks very nice. So I asked some of the administration that I had to deal with the question as to why can't you all improve the softball, baseball, track, and soccer fields?
One of them explained that there is a plan to reconstruct the configuration of the campus. Moving the baseball and softball fields over in the corner of that vast open space near the fire department. And putting campus apartments in their place. Then adding lights to the track and soccer field with bathrooms. Of course my first thought was leave everything where it is add bathroom and lights to everything and improvements on those current fields. Sure would be a lot quicker and cost-effective.
Baby steps… everything cant be done at one time…. Track doesnt even use the ”other” track. They use the track in the stadium.

Season tickets are now on sale. Give your money for the future and not the present. Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday night.

Back