Rendering OF AAMU new arena

why do you think troy and auburn got new arenas. they saw what bama state had and couldn't stomach that the hornets had better facilities.

Auburn and Troy getting a new arena didnt have ANYTHING to do with Bama State getting an arena.... Troy was playing in something worst than Elmore... and Auburns arena was simply OLD and too big.... It was one of the worst in the SEC.

why do you think troy and auburn got new arenas. they saw what bama state had and couldn't stomach that the hornets had better facilities.

How many times do I have to tell ya'll that these PWIs are NOT worried about HBCU athletic programs? They know we aren't going to live up to our potential because we stay in our own way.

How many NCAA tournament wins did the Joe L. Reed Acadome help ASU win?

Oh really?

1501166753.jpg

lol
How many times do I have to tell ya'll that these PWIs are NOT worried about HBCU athletic programs? They know we aren't going to live up to our potential because we stay in our own way.

How many NCAA tournament wins did the Joe L. Reed Acadome help ASU win?

bro y’all have only been to the D1 tournament a grand number of ONE time in your entire history.

will this new arena help y’all to even MAKE the tournament?!

bro y’all have only been to the D1 tournament a grand number of ONE time in your entire history.

will this new arena help y’all to even MAKE the tournament?!

See this is where you got it emotional and twisted... it aint even about ASU or A&M. Its about all HBCUs.

None of us are living up to our potential. A&T is the only one coming close and you see how these small thinking ninjas acted when they left the MEAC...

See this is where you got it emotional and twisted... it aint even about ASU or A&M. Its about all HBCUs.

None of us are living up to our potential. A&T is the only one coming close and you see how these small thinking ninjas acted when they left the MEAC...

What do you mean by living up to our potential?

a HBCU national title is worth more to me than the FCS title. I’d rather my Hornets win the Celebration Bowl in Mercedes Benz stadium surrounded by my HBCU family than to travel to North Dakota or Montana to play in a blizzard in front of 5000 fans. Hell, then students and alum of FCS schools cheer for the P5 teams in their state before they will cheer for their own school lmao

Fuck a big south and then other conferences.

a HBCU national title is worth more to me than the FCS title. I’d rather my Hornets win the Celebration Bowl in Mercedes Benz stadium surrounded by my HBCU family than to travel to North Dakota or Montana to play in a blizzard in front of 5000 fans. Hell, then students and alum of FCS schools cheer for the P5 teams in their state before they will cheer for their own school lmao

How many HBCUs cracked the top 25 in a sport OTHER than football?

How many HBCUs cracked the top 25 in a sport OTHER than football?

I don’t know anything about track & field standings, but I just looked this up & I some HBCUS listed as the best in their different regions of the country

These are baseball rankings. I only see 2 non FBS schools. Why aren’t you asking North Alabama, South Alabama, Kennesaw State or Drexel when the last time they were ranked?

The FCS schools ranked are traditional basketball powerhouses and some don’t have football teams, so they can use extra money for basketball.

And once again, you’ve asking me when the last time HBCUS have been ranked like I give a damn us being ranked with non HBCUS. I don’t give a damn what these other schools are doing or how we are compared to them.

Only polls I care about are HBCU rankings.

And once again, you’ve asking me when the last time HBCUS have been ranked like I give a damn us being ranked with non HBCUS. I don’t give a damn what these other schools are doing or how we are compared to them.

Well there's no need to continue this discussion. You see HBCUs as entities of social pleasure, and not financial viability.

Georgia Southern beat Florida
Jacksonville State beat Ole Miss
I believe ga southern had already moved up. jacksonville state filled their team up w/ fbs transfers. that was how long ago? several of our schools have been competitive against fbs schools.

Anddddddddd this is exactly why no one takes hbcu athletics seriously. You pretty much summed it up in this post.

And what has that done for them? Have they beaten SEC teams on a regular basis?

All I care about is if HBCUs continue their mission of educating those of us who are underprivileged, and continue building on the legacy set forth on us by our ancestors.

If this is all you care about youve already lost anyways.

I believe ga southern had already moved up. jacksonville state filled their team up w/ fbs transfers. that was how long ago? several of our schools have been competitive against fbs schools.

Not against the SEC or any other Power 5 programs

Anddddddddd this is exactly why no one takes hbcu athletics seriously. You pretty much summed it up in this post.

But I bet he'll holla and squeal if the
I don’t know anything about track & field standings, but I just looked this up & I some HBCUS listed as the best in their different regions of the country

These are baseball rankings. I only see 2 non FBS schools. Why aren’t you asking North Alabama, South Alabama, Kennesaw State or Drexel when the last time they were ranked?

The FCS schools ranked are traditional basketball powerhouses and some don’t have football teams, so they can use extra money for basketball.

Then why compete at the Division 1 level?

This aint the Negro leagues, son.

They don’t take HBCU athletics serious because they’re racist and want our schools to close.
Sorry I don’t beg for white approval like you and that other dude. I don’t give a damn what they think about our programs.

Maybe if your school moved to the big south or another FCS conference, massa would finally accept you

You really just said they don’t take our programs serious when on SEC message boards, the Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana newspaper website they leave comments saying our schools are a waste of taxpayers money & they need to close lmao.

newflash..then rednecks will never take our schools serious. Y’all are fools thinking moving to a new conference will change 600 years of hate

Last edited:
@DAHILL @TvSportsGuy21 what's up with this ...

Alumni from an Alabama university are calling on the state to stop the demolishing of old campus buildings by enforcing a law designed to protect Confederate statues.

Alabama A&M University alumni have asked the state's Attorney General to stop the university’s plans to destroy several historical campus buildings to make space for new facilities, including a $50 million event center, WAFF-TV reported.

Back