Official "Power" Thread

When does it return!!!!

They say this is a big rich town............I just come from the poorest part...........

You know, I knew this was going to be a good show because I had seen Omari Hardwick in a few B movies. He showed a lot of range as being a likable guy one minute, only to flip it a become a villain the next.

So I look forward to Larenz Tate's character really flipping it can becoming a character that you love to hate in season 5. If can feel it in the writing.

But I also hope they make Ghost's character cool, calm, & collected like he was at one time. They (writers) messed him up when they allowed Tommy to hit him in the face and Kannan to smash his face in the steering wheel. My favorite Ghost scene was when he had played Angela and set it up for Lobos to get arrested. He looked out the hotel window like a true boss as if to say, "I got this."

Just bring back the old "Ghost." That's all I want to see. The brother that was always 3 moves ahead, cool, calm, and collected. The brother whose enemies could never see him coming or going. That to me was the best thing about the show....

The premiere started slow, but then took a major turn at the end. It will be a good season. That damn Tarik.

My observations & thoughts:

Ghost-If any of you watched Courtney Kemp's commentary on demand, she stated that they originally had scripted too kill Dre in the 1st episode of this season but they decided to make him the new Ghost? I understand. It would have been to obvious to kill Dre immediately, but mane, Ghost's character is all messed up now, getting punked, shot, bossed around, broken..... I hate it but I guess they have to do what they do to keep it going....

Tariq-I think I know where they are taking this based on another trailer when he gave a command to his pops--> "Teach Me the Game Ghost!" Also, it ain't a coincidence that after he killed Ray Ray, they had him in the mirror looking like Ghost did in Season 1...

Tommy-Always messing up something ain't he? Making situation after situation worse.....

Councilman Tate-I wish they would hurry up and reveal his story cause he getting on my nerves now...

Tasha-Now she seems wants to get out the game...LOL

Angela-Girl you in troubllllllllleeeeeeee.....

Kannan-It's still hard to imagine Ghost and Tommy working together with him knowing that he is just as responsible for Raina's death than anyone else. That part of the story was just too quick...

My observations & thoughts:

Ghost-If any of you watched Courtney Kemp's commentary on demand, she stated that they originally had scripted too kill Dre in the 1st episode of this season but they decided to make him the new Ghost? I understand. It would have been to obvious to kill Dre immediately, but mane, Ghost's character is all messed up now, getting punked, shot, bossed around, broken..... I hate it but I guess they have to do what they do to keep it going....

Tariq-I think I know where they are taking this based on another trailer when he gave a command to his pops--> "Teach Me the Game Ghost!" Also, it ain't a coincidence that after he killed Ray Ray, they had him in the mirror looking like Ghost did in Season 1...

Tommy-Always messing up something ain't he? Making situation after situation worse.....

Councilman Tate-I wish they would hurry up and reveal his story cause he getting on my nerves now...

Tasha-Now she seems wants to get out the game...LOL

Angela-Girl you in troubllllllllleeeeeeee.....

Kannan-It's still hard to imagine Ghost and Tommy working together with him knowing that he is just as responsible for Raina's death than anyone else. That part of the story was just too quick...

Man how in the hell are you at your sister's funeral and you tell the dude who helped to kill your sister to run. Ghost is all jacked up now.

Another point....I don't think Dre is really protected. I think he is lying because he knows that Ghost ha no way of really determining that.

I still don't like that lawyer that is messing with Tasha.

I'm so glad Angela deleted that file.....

Ghost ain't scared. Notice when he found that card in his office the first time, when Mulan put it there, he just placed it in his desk drawer. This time he takes it out and rips it to pieces.

Kanaan is a dead man walking and he knows it. He's just trying to get Dre and do a little good before they (Tommy and Ghost) take him out.

Tommy is Tommy

The question is, will Tariq make it out of this season.

Ghost ain't scared. Notice when he found that card in his office the first time, when Mulan put it there, he just placed it in his desk drawer. This time he takes it out and rips it to pieces.

Kanaan is a dead man walking and he knows it. He's just trying to get Dre and do a little good before they (Tommy and Ghost) take him out.

Tommy is Tommy

The question is, will Tariq make it out of this season.

Ghost put them "grown man" hands on Tariq. See them youngstas think it's a game. Tariq got him a body and thinks he's tough....he is going to nut up.

Back