Official "Power" Thread

Now we are moving in a direction. Silver is back on the scene. Dre is a dead man walking. Ghost is about to go real straight and get his wife back. That last scene with Angela was a build up to him breaking it off.

Tariq needs his ass whooped.

Now we are moving in a direction. Silver is back on the scene. Dre is a dead man walking. Ghost is about to go real straight and get his wife back. That last scene with Angela was a build up to him breaking it off.

Tariq needs his ass whooped.
There is just too much drama and darkness at the moment for me....

I enjoyed Kendrick Lamar's appearance though...even in playing the role of a crackhead, he was deep....

After seeing the smirk on his face in one scene, I'm convinced that 50's character of Kannan will never be killed off...

As for Tariq, episode 5 convinced me that Tariq is going to get in the game for good...I can't see Ghost being the old Ghost anymore...

...still, it's all just too much drama right now...so much stuff among the St. Patricks was just too hard to watch...

Last edited:
A child is dead. It wouldn't be human if it was business as usual. People grieve in different ways especially thugs and people who are already fronting and hiding emotions.

I think it's already understood 50 is out after they take care of Dre. Tommy is not as slow as everyone thinks he is and he ain't snitchin. He might kill his dad he he finds out what he did.

Stern said it best, Ghost knows how to get out of situations when his back is against the wall. Dre is not mentally capable of competing with him and I don't think Tate is hood enough. Ghost is coming out!

Stern said it best, Ghost knows how to get out of situations when his back is against the wall. Dre is not mentally capable of competing with him and I don't think Tate is hood enough. Ghost is coming out!
The old Ghost, yes. This emotional wreck of Ghost......I don't know. Something drastic will have to happen to snap him out of his depression.

The old Ghost, yes. This emotional wreck of Ghost......I don't know. Something drastic will have to happen to snap him out of his depression.

This emotional wreck Ghost is writing at its best!!!! He is lost. He is going to take that “vengeance is mine said the Lord” to another level. Ghost is going to feel that it is his obligation to get back in the game to correct the game.

Power has finally come full circle with all the episodes.

Silver is not meant for this life and I believe he has struck a deal with the feds or is involved in something illegal. How the hell do you clean an apartment that fast. That's some gangster stuff.

Lala...my goodness. Dem black pants.

Last three episodes are going to be hell.

Silver is not meant for this life and I believe he has struck a deal with the feds or is involved in something illegal. How the hell do you clean an apartment that fast. That's some gangster stuff.
Mane, I don't know about y'all FB timelines, but on mine, they are literally killing me with these Terry Silver memes...ROTFLMBO!!!

"TERRY SILVER IS THE NEW GHOST!!!"

Last edited:
Mane, I don't know about y'all FB timelines, but on mine, they are literally killing me with these Terry Silver memes...ROTFLMBO!!!

"TERRY SILVER IS THE NEW GHOST!!!"

LMAO!!!!

Man the one where he said he didn't go to college for 8 years for this shit....or the Uhaul going down the road. LMAO!!!!

Tariq is definitely Ghost's son. These last two episodes will set the stage for next season. Don't expect much entertainment value the remainder of this season.

Back