Official "Power" Thread

The sad thing is, Dre is probable the only one who trusts Tariq now. He still believes Dre is his friend instead of understanding what Ghost was telling him about how Dre set him up.

The sad thing is, Dre is probable the only one who trusts Tariq now. He still believes Dre is his friend instead of understanding what Ghost was telling him about how Dre set him up.

This show is a clear example that teenagers don't listen to shit their parents say no matter what type of life the parent is living. Al Tariq has to do is go to school and chill. LOL....lil nig wants to be a gangster so bad.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They giving too much information to Angela.

Also this episode was slow....which is not a problem to me because what I have seen in this show is every season has the one slow episode that at the end of the season that one episode tied everything else together.

I don't think Tommy makes it out of this season alive...

He is way to sloppy...

But Lala in those jeans tho...

Last edited:
Well, the Executive Producer (Courtney Kemp) confirmed that Tariq & Raina are definitely Ghost's biological children. So that kills one theory I had on why Tariq is the way he is and why Tasha has seemed to have issue with Kannan throughout the series.

My other theory is this....Tariq is trying to stay close to Dre so he can kill him for himself. Remember, the whole theme is called Power. I can see a conflict or some kinda twist going on between Ghost & Tariq by the end of the season. Just my theory though...LOL

I'm still not with the story of Ghost, Kannan, and Tommy on the same team. I know it was rushed according to Courtney but it's just not believable to me.

Well, the Executive Producer (Courtney Kemp) confirmed that Tariq & Raina are definitely Ghost's biological children. So that kills one theory I had on why Tariq is the way he is and why Tasha has seemed to have issue with Kannan throughout the series.

My other theory is this....Tariq is trying to stay close to Dre so he can kill him for himself. Remember, the whole theme is called Power. I can see a conflict or some kinda twist going on between Ghost & Tariq by the end of the season. Just my theory though...LOL

I'm still not with the story of Ghost, Kannan, and Tommy on the same team. I know it was rushed according to Courtney but it's just not believable to me.

Tariq is going to go in to business with Dre only to kill him. This will cause some problems with the Cartel. I think Angela will get in to legal trouble and end up arrested and Ghost's lawyer will end up being her attorney. This will take us to Season 6.

Meanwhile it will come out that the black lawyer dude, the city councilaman, and white gay dude who wanted the club will be in cahoots. Yet, this will be in season 5 finale as well.

You just got me thinking about the scene where the black lawyer was being cross examined. He said he'd never done anything, Proctor repeated the question and then gave a funny look. Proctor may know about his connection to Stern.

You just got me thinking about the scene where the black lawyer was being cross examined. He said he'd never done anything, Proctor repeated the question and then gave a funny look. Proctor may know about his connection to Stern.

Bingo!!!!

Proctor may have some one tailing him and know that he and know that he and Tasha have something going on. Remember Proctor has gangster connections given that someone was stabbed in his home and he got it "taken care of."

Who's password did Angela use to log in and delete the file with the gun?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Angela used the password of the guy that came to her office and told her to contact IT for him cause his password hasn't been right for weeks.

Tariq is going to some kind of school I believe out of town. Not sure if they are trying to put his character on the sideline for a while.. However, there is a possibility that the FBI will make some type of connection with his two young dead thieves in crime and him.

Will be interesting to see how Ghost, Tommy and Kannan will pull off their involuntary hit.

Will be interesting to see how long Dre' is going to be a "Mitch" or somehow move up in that organization by somehow tripping up his boss.

Diego is too visible and getting sloppy. His sister likes Dre. Remember, no one knows the sister is the other half, they think it's two brothers.

Yeah I'm pretty certain there is some history between Tasha & Kanaan.

Dre ain't built for this shyt...

Tate (O-Dawg) is a problem...

I can't see Tommy making it past this season...

Ghost ain't Ghost right now...

Seriously though, I needed this episode...some balancing in the plot needed to happen...

...it was good to see Tariq finally grieve and to see Tasha really hold Kannan for his actions. So if Tariq is not Kannan's son as Courtney Kemp stated, what is really behind their beef? Nevertheless, Kannan is to blame more so than Dre. He is definitely being a snake...

...speaking of snakes, I was almost glad to see Tommy not being too fooled by his pops but looks like he will have some serious issues to continue with in in episode 4...

Getting back to Garcelle though, I'm a little confused...did she actually play Ghost? Was this another set up by Councilman Tate? I'm getting very annoyed by him...

Seriously though, I needed this episode...some balancing in the plot needed to happen...

...it was good to see Tariq finally grieve and to see Tasha really hold Kannan for his actions. So if Tariq is not Kannan's son as Courtney Kemp stated, what is really behind their beef? Nevertheless, Kannan is to blame more so than Dre. He is definitely being a snake...

...speaking of snakes, I was almost glad to see Tommy not being too fooled by his pops but looks like he will have some serious issues to continue with in in episode 4...

Getting back to Garcelle though, I'm a little confused...did she actually play Ghost? Was this another set up by Councilman Tate? I'm getting very annoyed by him...

Dre is not supported by the cartel. Remember the comment "how do you deal with him."

I really believe Dre put those cards on the cars and is lying to Ghost.

That councilman wants to be governor but now I'm thinking he is down with the gay dude who wanted Ghost's club.

Man Garcia...Whew.

LaLa needs to still with jeans.

Okay, the show is still watchable for me. However the sub plots are all over the place. It's too much going on. I think it's already had it's best moments.

Back