Official "Power" Thread

A few key points I see in the making...

Once they catch on to what Dre is pulling, I see Ghost whipping everyone out except the priest like he did a couple of seasons ago. I believe the sister will tell them whats up.

I believe my man Tate is in the dope game too and needed Ghost to get his competition out the way. Ghost had been gone a long time its not like he knows who the players in that area are any more.

Got Damn La La was wearing those jeans.

Tommie pops is gonna get him connected with the mob. That will help him and Ghost once they have to clean house.

I believe Tate and the dude who was Ghost lawyer are connected.

I believe Tate and the dude who was Ghost lawyer are connected.

I wouldn't doubt that. But the way he had Dre to show up out of nowhere when he was meeting Ghost makes me think him and Dre are cool. Why would Dre be there if it was Ghost doing a "housing project" and Dre only handles the club business?

Man oh man I was not expecting that!!!!

Ok Ghost, Tommy, and Kanaan are about to wreck house.

Tasha dumb ass showed the lawyer her code to the safe without the gun there. I see some blackmail coming.

I knew the Lorenz Tate was dirty!!!!

Now I see why 50 Cent wanted 3 extra episodes. It makes so much sense now. It would have given more of the story to unfold!!!

This was the biggest unexpected episode ever!

Ghost gonna be on some savage shyt in those skreets...

Tommy messing up getting involved with his pops.

Tariq still gets on my damn nerves but it makes for good television.

I do believe that Tate & Silver are intertwined and Proctor, will play a pivotal role helping Ghost expose they azz..

Tasha is dumb and her weave is horrible.

Keisha (LaLa) is so damn fine. Those hips and azz tho!!!

Kannan is about to ride with ghost and I can see him replacing Tommy next season cause Tommy back on that shyt and living way to reckless.

I feel sorry for Dre's soul cause they will find out or the Hermanes will out him.

I want to smash that red bone tv reporter myself...

Yes Ghost will start smashing Angie again.

Next season gonna be EPIC!!!

Last edited:
Well, I have to it admit I had seen the ending of last night's episode by accident 2 weeks ago. That was why I was trying to warn everyone. Now I see why that certain character had so many emotional scenes that only a daddy with a babygirl would understand. I promise you that this season's ending episode will be totally lit. But can we back up for a sec...

I knew Lorenz Tate's character was dirty as well. I was telling my co-worker that in all them gangsta roles that Tate has played over the years (and he has played so many good ones), he is too nice. Something was definitely up with him....

So did he have Ghost clean up the neighborhood so his man could run drugs or something? He mean mugged Ghost real hard didn't he? And Ghost knew what was up just like that...So is that what we have, a quiet operation that Councilman Tate oversees through using Ghost as his pawn to hold it down and make everything look clean?

And what is up with that female reporter? How does she know to leave when the Councilman comes in? She is really all up in Ghost's face. At first I though she was on some tabloid mess but I sense the writers going into something deeper.

It's all coming together now but yeah, I can see how they needed more episodes because things have been a little rushed. But it is still good.

And did you all see Tommy clock Ghost? They have really allow Ghost to look weak as a few episodes before, it was Kannan that pushed Ghost's head into the steering wheel. It's okay that he is vulnerable to stuff but what I've really liked about his character is how he would consistently and methodically scheme and play his way to an advantage over his opponents and look so cool in doing so. Those scenes with Tommy and Kannan doesn't make him look cool as he once was.

But, I see where this could be headed in Season 5: Ghost, Tommy & his new family, with Kannan vs. Dre (if he is still alive/LOL), the Jimenez, the peeps from Chicago....

Last edited:
And did you all see Tommy clock Ghost? They have really allow Ghost to look weak as a few episodes before, it was Kannan that pushed Ghost's head into the steering wheel. It's okay that he is vulnerable to stuff but what I've really liked about his character is how he would consistently and methodically scheme and play his way to an advantage over his opponents and look so cool in doing so. Those scenes with Tommy and Kannan doesn't make him look cool as he once was.

But, I see where this could be headed in Season 5: Ghost, Tommy & his new family, with Kannan vs. Dre (if he is still alive/LOL), the Jimenez, the peeps from Chicago....

Ghost has a weakness for people he cares about. He, Tommy, and Kaanan have been through some shit together and so it's hard to break that off.

Tasha is being set up to the 100%.....

She had a nose job and butt job.

View attachment 5143

Why do you think she had that...also let's be real some women have kids and get thicker and finer. Hell my wife's breast got bigger to the point where people think she had implants.....black women and Hispanic gain...some weight looks good and some looks bad. Lala has the money for a personal trainer so it looks good.

I'm not allowing you to ruin my fantasy. LOL

Why do you think she had that...also let's be real some women have kids and get thicker and finer. Hell my wife's breast got bigger to the point where people think she had implants.....black women and Hispanic gain...some weight looks good and some looks bad. Lala has the money for a personal trainer so it looks good.

I'm not allowing you to ruin my fantasy. LOL

That had to be some damn potent squats for Lala to make that big of a turnaround LMAO.

Well, Raina's death still breaks my heart. That is how you know the writing of a show is good.

My only gripe about this season is that storyline of Kannan, Tommy, & Ghost being on the same team again. I can see even more why Courtney and 50 where upset about not having extra episodes to develop consistency even more. It just happened too quick for me.

Everybody wants Dre dead but smart writers will keep him around as an agitator as long as they can.

Season 5 can go in a million directions as far as stories. I really want to learn more about Councilman Tate now that we understand he is dirty.

Last edited:
Season 5 can go in a million directions as far as stories. I really want to learn more about Councilman Tate now that we understand he is dirty.

Season 5 is going to have 5 story lines.

1. 3 the Hard way against Dre.
2. 3 the hard way teaming with the Italians and starting a new business
3. Tasha and that case. Why get a lawyer if you are trying to keep it a secret. Plus dude done fell in love with the puddin.
4. The transmitter being inactive on Tommy's car. It was not on when they committed the murder but it will be on soon.
5. The young lady who remembers Ghost's voice.

That's damn near 15 episodes right there.

Season 5 is going to have 5 story lines.

1. 3 the Hard way against Dre.
2. 3 the hard way teaming with the Italians and starting a new business
3. Tasha and that case. Why get a lawyer if you are trying to keep it a secret. Plus dude done fell in love with the puddin.
4. The transmitter being inactive on Tommy's car. It was not on when they committed the murder but it will be on soon.
5. The young lady who remembers Ghost's voice.

That's damn near 15 episodes right there.

Now we see why 50 Cent was upset about not getting more episodes. They got a lot they have to cover. Hell the season finale should have been at least an hour and 30 min. Quite a few holes in there....
How did Kanaan know where to roll up on Tommy?
How did Angela not catch Tasha slip up and say Ghost when she first started talking about James in the office?
How deep is Tate's character into the whole drug thing?
Lots of holes left in that finale.

But season 5 will be a beast.

Now we see why 50 Cent was upset about not getting more episodes. They got a lot they have to cover. Hell the season finale should have been at least an hour and 30 min. Quite a few holes in there....
How did Kanaan know where to roll up on Tommy?
How did Angela not catch Tasha slip up and say Ghost when she first started talking about James in the office?
How deep is Tate's character into the whole drug thing?
Lots of holes left in that finale.

But season 5 will be a beast.

Man tell me about it....I saw at least 4 different episodes. The conversation between Kanaan, Ghost, and Tommy about Raina. If I was a writer I would have done at least a 15 minute segment with Ghost losing it with Tommy and Kanaan there for him. Then Tommy and Ghost actually talking to Kanaan about what went down in the past. That really needs to be addressed. Hell, Kanaan killed his own son which to me was some bullshit. They could have really built him up as a character.

LMAO....my wife had forgotten about the youngest child. You can tell that some years have past since the first episode because she was in a crib in the first season.

Man tell me about it....I saw at least 4 different episodes. The conversation between Kanaan, Ghost, and Tommy about Raina. If I was a writer I would have done at least a 15 minute segment with Ghost losing it with Tommy and Kanaan there for him. Then Tommy and Ghost actually talking to Kanaan about what went down in the past. That really needs to be addressed. Hell, Kanaan killed his own son which to me was some bullshit. They could have really built him up as a character.

LMAO....my wife had forgotten about the youngest child. You can tell that some years have past since the first episode because she was in a crib in the first season.

She damn sure was in a crib. lol. And where was Tasha mama? She had a strong presense a couple of seasons ago. How was she not in this episode? Just a lot they could have went with.

Lala was just on the show a month or two ago. LOL!

And so they start shooting in mid September? Looks like fans will not have to wait as long huh...

Last edited:

What about the grandma? LOL at everyone joking and saying, she didn't even attend the funeral..

Back