Official "Power" Thread

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I first watched Episode 6 last night then again today. What caught my attention the second time was the story between Ghost, Kannan, Jukebox, and Tyriq. The whole thing seemed a bit rushed to me. We anticipate Ghost discovering Kannan is still alive for a good minute and that is the best the director could do? Then just like that, Ghost and Kannan are working together? And just like that Jukebox is being petty against Kannan? Nah, they could have done better with that script. I also think 50cent's limit as an actor showed in those scenes as well. He turning on Jukebox and letting Tyriq go was just not believable. That is probably what is was too. 50 really needed to bring more depth in his acting order to make that storyline work. Now what? Kannan and Ghost have let bygones be bygones now? It was also hard watch Ghost go "ham" on the previous episode and then see him look so weak in this one. I blame not the director maybe but 50 and his poor acting skills. It really showed this time in my opinion..

Other thoughts:
Julio did not go out like a punk but dang, did he deserve to die like that?
How is Dre gonna talk himself outta getting killed by Tommy?
Tariq looks disturbed now. Mane the kid that plays him is very good.
Tasha is always messing up something ain't she?
Attorney Silver has got to be working for Simon Stern.

Last edited:
I first watched Episode 6 last night then again today. What caught my attention the second time was the story between Ghost, Kannan, Jukebox, and Tyriq. The whole thing seemed a bit rushed to me. We anticipate Ghost discovering Kannan is still alive for a good minute and that is the best the director could do? Then just like that, Ghost and Kannan are working together? And just like that Jukebox is being petty against Kannan? Nah, they could have done better with that script. I also think 50cent's limit as an actor showed in those scenes as well. He turning on Jukebox and letting Tyriq go was just not believable. That is probably what is was too. 50 really needed to bring more depth in his acting order to make that storyline work. Now what? Kannan and Ghost have let bygones be bygones now? It was also hard watch Ghost go "ham" on the previous episode and then see him look so weak in this one. I blame not the director maybe but 50 and his poor acting skills. It really showed this time in my opinion..

Other thoughts:
Julio did not go out like a punk but dang, did he deserve to die like that?
How is Dre gonna talk himself outta getting killed by Tommy?
Tariq looks disturbed now. Mane the kid that plays him is very good.
Tasha is always messing up something ain't she?
Attorney Silver has got to be working for Simon Stern.

Yea I was like this episode went too fast. I really expected them to allow it to play out until the season finale. I thought they would have held Tariq and Tommy and Ghost would have teamed up for some revenge allowing Tasha to kill Jukebox for taking her child. that would have been nice. Right after Tasha kills Jukebox, Ghost and Tommy would look at each other like "damn did she really do that."

I really didn;t want Julio to die but when his ankle was cut I knew that was it.

Dre will get caught because remember he said don't make it look like they did it; but they did.

Tariq knows his dad a real "G" now and recognizes that he was wrong this entire time.

Tasha is so damn fine and them heels....every time I see her I'm like DAMN!!!! Yea, she is always jumping the gun.

I'm telling you Silver is one of Stern's but boys in his freak place.

Tommy's just getting started with the killing. Tommy's going after Christebol and he's going to lead him to Dre, who he's been suspicious of him for a while.

Tommy's just getting started with the killing. Tommy's going after Christebol and he's going to lead him to Dre, who he's been suspicious of him for a while.

I'm wondering how Ghost will resolve the money issue that he stole to get his son. Tommy will understand, which is why Ghost was angry about the guy who counts money being killed. Kanaan's ass is grass.

I saw an interview or article where it was explained that the writers and producers had prepared for 14 episodes this season. Obviously this was not granted so a lot of the stories were crammed into a single episode or two. That explains why this plot is everywhere now...

On that thought...looks like Dre is indeed a young Ghost huh? Like Kannan said, he is most dangerous when he is scared. With his snake....arse...LOL!

Last edited:
The writers and producers kept it real with the black lawyer wearing a Morehouse shirt!!!! That was real!!! I was like hell yea!!!!

I still believe the black lawyer is one of Stern's fuck boys because things are too easy access for him. Can anybody on any show raise Tariq!!!!! That boy needs a ass whoopin this evening.

Last edited:
The writers and producers kept it real with the black lawyer wearing a Morehouse shirt!!!! That was real!!! I was like hell yea!!!!

I still believe the black lawyer is one of Silver's fuck boys because things are too easy access for him. Can anybody on any show raise Tariq!!!!! That boy needs a ass whoopin this evening.
I believe Silver is a mole for Stern. At this point you can see that all of this has messed Tariq up in his head and look what he is doing to cope with all. Man the kid that plays him is a good actor. So is the daughter that plays his sister as well. I think of my daughter when I see her. I have boy and a girl and their interactions are similar in many ways (save for the flipping, cursing, and pushing)...

I believe Silver is a mole for Stern. At this point you can see that all of this has messed Tariq up in his head and look what he is doing to cope with all. Man the kid that plays him is a good actor. So is the daughter that plays his sister as well. I think of my daughter when I see her. I have boy and a girl and their interactions are similar in many ways (save for the flipping, cursing, and pushing)...

I think what will happen is Silver will have Tasha on tape in that sex scene and blackmail her in to forcing Ghost's hand to work with Stern.

My wife said they had "O-Dog" looking punkish. LOL...now what will be interesting is if O=Dog gets some gangster in him and he and Ghost become buddies and take out Stern and O-Dog provides some background on Silver.

I don't think 50 Cent is gone for good...that was too quick!

I think what will happen is Silver will have Tasha on tape in that sex scene and blackmail her in to forcing Ghost's hand to work with Stern.

My wife said they had "O-Dog" looking punkish. LOL...now what will be interesting is if O=Dog gets some gangster in him and he and Ghost become buddies and take out Stern and O-Dog provides some background on Silver.

I don't think 50 Cent is gone for good...that was too quick!
Power is beginning to piss me off....getting to be too soap opera-ish

I guess they gonna find a way at the end of this to have Dre mess over Tommy to take over the entire operation? It's too much to that story. Bringing in that brother and sister cartel then Tommy calling them a lie to their face is a good angle to use for Tommy to use them aginst his other connect in Chicago.

I think Tate was brought in and he knows some of Ghost background and that will be Ghost way of messing over Stern.

Damn I hope they don't pop Proctor.

I guess they gonna find a way at the end of this to have Dre mess over Tommy to take over the entire operation? It's too much to that story. Bringing in that brother and sister cartel then Tommy calling them a lie to their face is a good angle to use for Tommy to use them aginst his other connect in Chicago.

I think Tate was brought in and he knows some of Ghost background and that will be Ghost way of messing over Stern.

Damn I hope they don't pop Proctor.

Proctor won't get popped but will handover the laptop. Dre's lies are going to catch up with him soon.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, that Angela is cold. Ghost and Tommy stepped back in the dog's business. Tyriq is ready to get his ass out of dodge. The old man is back in Tommy's life. That damn Andre' is playing with wild fire.

Man, that Angela is cold. Ghost and Tommy stepped back in the dog's business. Tyriq is ready to get his ass out of dodge. The old man is back in Tommy's life. That damn Andre' is playing with wild fire.

Did you see LaLa in dem jeans!!! LAWD!!!!

My wife believes that Angela way in on getting Sandoval killed. Man it is a wonderful thing to see Ghost and Tommy on the same page. Tyriq had no idea that dude was about to take some cootchie....he is scared as hell now. I don't blame him for trying to get out town.

Andre is going to die because he will get caught up and it will not be nice.

I believe Kanaan is watching at a distance.

Did you see LaLa in dem jeans!!! LAWD!!!!

My wife believes that Angela way in on getting Sandoval killed.
Man it is a wonderful thing to see Ghost and Tommy on the same page. Tyriq had no idea that dude was about to take some cootchie....he is scared as hell now. I don't blame him for trying to get out town.

Andre is going to die because he will get caught up and it will not be nice.

I believe Kanaan is watching at a distance.
You don't Angela knew by telling the new lawyer that Sandoval was arrested and would be GOING into protective custody that he wasn't going to tell Ghost? She knew Tommy and Ghost would take him out and get the revenge she couldn't exact on him herself. I am wondering what Sandoval had on Angela?

You don't Angela knew by telling the new lawyer that Sandoval was arrested and would be GOING into protective custody that he wasn't going to tell Ghost? She knew Tommy and Ghost would take him out and get the revenge she couldn't exact on him herself. I am wondering what Sandoval had on Angela?

Nothing....

Nothing....
Remember, Angela turned off the mic when Sandoval started saying he had stuff to implicate her. That is why she shot him before the backup go there. The dude in the truck monitoring the wire asked what happened to the transmission. I am thinking at the very least it had something to do with her connection with Ghost. She knew he was going to spill his guts like a sinner in church. That "hit" she orchestrated on Sandoval was more than revenge.....bet on it.

A few key points I see in the making...

Once they catch on to what Dre is pulling, I see Ghost whipping everyone out except the priest like he did a couple of seasons ago. I believe the sister will tell them whats up.

I believe my man Tate is in the dope game too and needed Ghost to get his competition out the way. Ghost had been gone a long time its not like he knows who the players in that area are any more.

Got Damn La La was wearing those jeans.

Tommie pops is gonna get him connected with the mob. That will help him and Ghost once they have to clean house.

Back