Official "Power" Thread

Ok I binged watched the first season on Saturday!!! Folks told me this show was good but I didn't know it was that good!!! I was locked in to the show in the 10 minutes!!!

They are showing all episodes on Starz up until June 25th and I'm recording them.

POWER is back!!!

tenor.gif

MAN!!!!

That Angela fucks with Ghost's mind so tough. When she is around he fucks up. Like when he touched the window and got in a rush. Usually Ghost is slow and calculated. My wife watches the show trying to figure out where Ghost wife gets her clothes online. I'm like woman I watching the show and she talking about "That's a baddddddddddd outfit." LMAO!!!!!

Angela gonna have Ghost on some real fukk a bytch shyt...

Dre gonna have to pick a side.

I know Caremelo is sick. He got a double dose of LaLa fine azz on POWER & BET Awards...

Lala is going to end up fucking with Tommy. Lala is thick as hell.

Yea, I think Dre is going to end up trying to kill Kanaan and will get killed.

I believe Ghost will get off because the guy who REALLY killed Knox kept looking and it is on his mind that an innocent man is going to prison. The thing was he expected that Knox would be seen as the mole and that would be the end of it. When he didn't throw away the gun I knew he was going to do something else. Now what will be a twist is if the gun is found in Angela's possession and her and Ghost are being looked at as accomplices.

Dre is going to get killed by Tommy. Angela just screwed herself, cause now Ghost is her enemy as well as Keisha or whatever Ghost wife is named.

Lala is one bad MF!!!!! I keep hearing that song "I wanna lick you up and down!" whenever I see her.

It's about to get real.

Some people are exactly like Dre. They play sides until someone wins which is a very very dangerous game. What if Dre ends up Killing Kannan? I ask this because it is Kannan he should be more scared of than Tommy since it was Kannan that threatened to kill his daughter.

The writers are trying to make the viewers feel that there is no hope for Ghost. A set up put in place so that by episode 5, we will once again began to see why he is called Ghost. I can feel it.

Tasha is such a ride or die. She was still smiling at Ghost in court when they thought he would be released. Also, when it's all over, do Ghost and Tasha get back together? I can't imagine how Angela will take it once she learns the truth about Ghost.

That Asian Attorney is very ambitious but you know he is going to be the one to figure out who the mole really was in the Attorney's office.

Some people are exactly like Dre. They play sides until someone wins which is a very very dangerous game. What if Dre ends up Killing Kannan? I ask this because it is Kannan he should be more scared of than Tommy since it was Kannan that threatened to kill his daughter.

The writers are trying to make the viewers feel that there is no hope for Ghost. A set up put in place so that by episode 5, we will once again began to see why he is called Ghost. I can feel it.

Tasha is such a ride or die. She was still smiling at Ghost in court when they thought he would be released. Also, when it's all over, do Ghost and Tasha get back together? I can't imagine how Angela will take it once she learns the truth about Ghost.

That Asian Attorney is very ambitious but you know he is going to be the one to figure out who the mole really was in the Attorney's office.

Watch the Asian Attorney ends up working for Ghost and that will be exactly why they call him Ghost.

I bet the Asian guy finds out the truth and ends up placing the real mole in a situation where he commits suicide. Ghost will be let out and go back to Tasha. Kanan will manipulate Ghost's son that the son will turn against Ghost.

Last night's episode though! !!

"He did that s____. N____ guilty as f____.". I ftfo! The way he said it!
That episode had a season finale feel and that last scene!

My wife pointed that out....someone is going to look at the security film. I bet it will be the prosecution....they would to remove 100% doubt that Ghost hid the gun there and ask for the footage.
Remember Dre' said they had to turn off the security system/cameras to give them the security video. Old boy thought he was in the clear....I bet the office is on a separate system.

Where is the laptop?

This season will end up with the following folks locked up:

Angela - Because of her relationship with Ghost will appear that she was colluding to get the FBI agent killed because he at one time was stalking her and got him suspended.

Sandoval - The video will show him putting the gun in the office and he will implicated.

Donovan - Because "magically" he went to the office and "found" the gun and it will appear as if he and Sandoval colluded.

Those three will be arrested.

Stupid ass Ghost (being pussy whipped) will secretly try and get Angela out.

Sandoval will be killed in prison because of what happened to Lobos.

Now season 5 will go in to the fight with Kanaan and Ghost.....

Where is the laptop?

This season will end up with the following folks locked up:

Angela - Because of her relationship with Ghost will appear that she was colluding to get the FBI agent killed because he at one time was stalking her and got him suspended.

Sandoval - The video will show him putting the gun in the office and he will implicated.

Donovan - Because "magically" he went to the office and "found" the gun and it will appear as if he and Sandoval colluded.

Those three will be arrested.

Stupid ass Ghost (being pussy whipped) will secretly try and get Angela out.

Sandoval will be killed in prison because of what happened to Lobos.

Now season 5 will go in to the fight with Kanaan and Ghost.....

LOL that's part of my storyline as well.

Sidenote.....Big ups to Tommy!!!!!!!!!!

Another sidenote.....They could have at least gave a good breast shot.

Back