Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL look to the edomite ( white men) to define the phrase treating women right. They the one with these laws to keep us blacks in bondage. We didn't have this problem until they stole from us.
When Lavar Ball gets his own national show, then he can say what he wants.
He has to be smarter than the "edomite" and beat him at his own game. In this case, he wasn't.

Wrong.... I want equality.... Women say and do freaky things and disrespect men all day but nobody say nothing about it.
More men kill women than women kill men. More men rape women than women rape men.
Many of these men get only a pat on the wrist, so where's the woman's voice and equality for them?

Your history is flawed. Black women have been fighting for equality just as long as Black men.
Don't lump every woman whose fighting for her rights into the feminist group.
LOL prove the difference between them. The edomites use melanin women against melanin men. You don't know enough for me. Adam and Eve, who the serpent go to? Who was deceived?

Last edited:
So what does a man being born red all over have to do with white people. More so Esau?

What’s the correlation?

Don’t say read a book I want you to explain it.
LOL I want explain... Because I don't feel like it but I see you on the right track. But I will charge you for my knowledge and abilities. Lol keep researching, like I said your on the right track.

More men kill women than women kill men. More men rape women than women rape men.
Many of these men get only a pat on the wrist, so where's the woman's voice and equality for them?
LOL your looking at the surface, look passed that. I would say prove your answer but you can't.

LOL I want explain... Because I don't feel like it but I see you on the right track. But I will charge you for my knowledge and abilities. Lol keep researching, like I said your on the right track.

First it’s “won’t”

No, I read the Bible and the Quran so you have not fed me any knowledge. The issue is you can’t explain it because you are following behind people who have created a belief that they themselves have a difficult time explaining. Another bandwagon belief.

Also it’s “you’re” not “your”

First it’s “won’t”

No, I read the Bible and the Quran so you have not fed me any knowledge. The issue is you can’t explain it because you are following behind people who have created a belief that they themselves have a difficult time explaining. Another bandwagon belief.

Also it’s “you’re” not “your”
See, you doing the same thing the edomites men did to us in slavery. Training us how to talk like them so they can feel comfortable around us lol. Brother you know what I meant. Stop that edomite training. Even there on women turning against them lol look at the topic we talking about. Lavar Ball family

Last edited:
You’re

I know SU had an English class. At least respect us educated people by utilizing the edit button.
LOL..... Brother its good to acknowledge your degrees but know this, you can have more degrees then a thermometer and still be unconscious. Also your so called education is European as well lol. Edomites has programed you well my brother.....LOL

Dude, that stuff you spewing has little to nothing to do with being "conscious". You're confusing "awareness" as consciousness. There are Black devils too. Who do you think created the so-called edomites you speak of?

Black women have been the backbone of most of Black history long before Egyptian pharoahs.
And the bible is a book of symbolism as much as the serpent is to the kundalini.

Lavar Ball's ego is running rampant and he failed to use it wisely, now his baller brand is finished and he pretty much single-handed drove his son out of L.A. into La..
He might eventually drive his son out of the NBA.

Last edited:
Dude, that stuff you spewing has little to nothing to do with being "conscious". There are Black devils too.
Black women have been the backbone of most of Black history long before Egyptians pharoahs.
And the bible is a book of symbolism as much as the serpent is to the kundalini.

Lavar Ball's ego is running rampant and he failed to use it wisely, now his baller brand is finished and he pretty much single-handed drove his son out of L.A. into La.
LOL true it is black devils too yea the ones who've been programmed by the edomites. If women have been the backbone since the beginning who's the front, the left side, right side of the bone then? All you typing is emotions like women. But you can't prove anything. Your just emotional because I speak facts. Just like back then and now, speaking facts is look at as hate smh.

Lavar Ball family looks successful to me. Espn or any body doesn't define who a individual is, remember ESPN needs him, he doesn't need ESPN.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lavar Ball family looks successful to me. Espn or any body doesn't define who a individual is, remember ESPN needs him, he doesn't need ESPN.

They are successful but Lavar shole did marry a Becky. Nothing wrong with that but I find it funny when it comes to so many “pro-black” folks bumping for him.

They are successful but Lavar shole did marry a Becky. Nothing wrong with that but I find it funny when it comes to so many “pro-black” folks bumping for him.
LOL... Beckys don't want a edomite man they want a black masculine man. Thats why I tell melanin people to read your history.

See, you doing the same thing the edomites men did to us in slavery. Training us how to talk like them so they can feel comfortable around us lol. Brother you know what I meant. Stop that edomite training. Even there on women turning against them lol look at the topic we talking about. Lavar Ball family

Their and own

Again, explain the Edomites Biblically.

If not...stop spewing this foolishness.

LOL..... Brother its good to acknowledge your degrees but know this, you can have more degrees then a thermometer and still be unconscious. Also your so called education is European as well lol. Edomites has programed you well my brother.....LOL

Aren’t you a graduate of Southern?

I’m asking for a friend.

Where are you employed?

Where do you bank?

What cell and WIFI service do you use?

Again I’m asking for a friend.

You can’t even explain what you believe. SMH

LOL true it is black devils too yea the ones who've been programmed by the edomites. If women have been the backbone since the beginning who's the front, the left side, right side of the bone then? All you typing is emotions like women. But you can't prove anything. Your just emotional because I speak facts. Just like back then and now, speaking facts is look at as hate smh.

You haven’t explained your beliefs. Explain your beliefs and how they have factual benefited human beings.

Aren’t you a graduate of Southern?

I’m asking for a friend.

Where are you employed?

Where do you bank?

What cell and WIFI service do you use?

Again I’m asking for a friend.

You can’t even explain what you believe. SMH
I've showed you what I believe, obviously its the opposite of your beliefs. But I'll give a lil taste of what I believe. I don't believe in church choirs, female preachers, and denominational churches. Now that's all you getting.

Back