Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

I fully understand that but I wanted him to explain it.

He is/was too busy trying to down people that he doesn't realize that MANY of us already know what he is talking about but instead portray ignorance to get a response. The simple fact is if I didn't know at all he would not have helped me. Thus, he is a fool because rather than educate those he attempts to speak in round about parables or degrading comments.

In short....he is a fool.

He reminds me of a teacher I once had. He would always say things to attempt to look smart and would get angry when students would ask him to explain. He felt challenged by having to explain...so instead he would make degrading statements about us to make himself look better.
LOL you didn't know nothing. If you thought I didnt know, why you didn't educate me? The reason being because you don't know. Like you said earlier you being the elder of us to, if you have to result to name calling it shows your intelligence lol. You must crawl b4 you walk. Edomites was just a briefing of knowledge that I was telling you about. I know about the ammonites. Before you learn about the ammonites you have to learn about the origin first.

Last edited:
I don't know why some of these dudes think that sistas don't have ulterior motives like the pinkies and other girls do

Neither do I....everybody looking for a check these days....LOL...like my co-worker said..."I want to be in a parking space between the parking lines, with my vehicle off, seatbelt on, no cell phone in the vehicle, and sober....all of a sudden a Wal-Mart diesel hits me in the back but doesn't kill just hurts my back a little." LOL

LOL you didn't know nothing. If you thought I didnt know, why you didn't educate me? The reason being because you don't know. Like you said earlier you being the elder of us to, if you have to result to name calling it shows your intelligence lol

I didn't bring up the initial point. LOL...you did. I was too concerned with making sure you kept from insulting SU's developmental and remedial English program with your consistent misuse of verbiage.

I didn't bring up the initial point. LOL...you did. I was too concerned with making sure you kept from insulting SU's developmental and remedial English program with your consistent misuse of verbiage.
Naw I'm not concerned about that my brother. Like I said, all the pages you and I've shared on this dialog you've yet to fail to give me proof of anything. You say you knew but said I didn't but you didn't correct me on anything 2 Timothy 3 :16-17. Just say you're ignorant of this subject and leave it alone. Be a man for once in your life, its ok.

Hey, the brother is excited that he has found some hidden knowledge. I was too when the Yehovah revealed to me the answer to my questions. Some knew, some dont, and some are still learning.
Brother they so unlearned you never said the edomites wasn't white.

Naw I'm not concerned about that my brother. Like I said, all the pages you and I've shared on this dialog you've yet to fail to give me proof of anything. You say you knew but said I didn't but you didn't correct me on anything 2 Timothy 3 :16-17. Just say you're ignorant of this subject and leave it alone. Be a man for once in your life, its ok.

Now I’m not a man. LMAO!!!!

For a guy who doesn’t believe in feminism you sure have a feminist thought processes.

The issue is I didn’t have to correct you on anything if I asked you to explain. This is how I know you are a remedial learner when it comes to fundamental reading.

If you tell me that you know how to drive. I ask you to explain how to drive but you tell me that you press the gas that is general information...provide specifics. Someone else provided the specifics which I was aware of. I was curious how you would respond. Often times people explain things differently which adds to the total bed knowledge. Yet you are like a race horse with blinders on going in one direction as fast as you can rather than digesting and thinking of things broadly.

As far Lioness we have debated each other often on this page and not once did we leave disrespectful of one another. As a matter of fact she jokes with me as well.

I personally despise the theory of feminism but strongly believe in women’s rights. There is a great difference between the two. The thought process that you maintain is a parallel or male version of feminism.

Now I’m not a man. LMAO!!!!

For a guy who doesn’t believe in feminism you sure have a feminist thought processes.

The issue is I didn’t have to correct you on anything if I asked you to explain. This is how I know you are a remedial learner when it comes to fundamental reading.

If you tell me that you know how to drive. I ask you to explain how to drive but you tell me that you press the gas that is general information...provide specifics. Someone else provided the specifics which I was aware of. I was curious how you would respond. Often times people explain things differently which adds to the total bed knowledge. Yet you are like a race horse with blinders on going in one direction as fast as you can rather than digesting and thinking of things broadly.

As far Lioness we have debated each other often on this page and not once did we leave disrespectful of one another. As a matter of fact she jokes with me as well.

I personally despise the theory of feminism but strongly believe in women’s rights. There is a great difference between the two. The thought process that you maintain is a parallel or male version of feminism.
Man how you type all this bull shit? U say I have a female mindset? This is what females do, type 4-5 paragraphs smh. Yet you say you know what your talking about but don't have proof yet again. All I did was give you book chapter and verse, you can't do that? Blackbengal revived you. Earlier you said you wasn't gone give me no more of your time now you talking? Thats a female for you. I ain't buying it, you lost brother lost.

Last edited:
Man how you type all this bull shit? U say I have a female mindset? This is what females do, type 4-5 paragraphs smh. Yet you say you know what your talking about but don't have proof yet again. All I did was give you book chapter and verse, you can't do that? Blackbengal revived you. Earlier you said you wasn't gone give me no more of your time now you talking? Thats a female for you. I ain't buying it, you lost brother lost.

Cool I’m lost thanks!!!

I just realized I’m arguing with a keyboard.

“Slaps self back to reality”

Last edited:

Sweetie, the truth is if the lady is feeling the guy because he looks like Denzel or Wesley, then he may get away with more than a guy who looks like Deacon "Hell to tha Naw". That's all I'm saying. If Denzel says, "That dress looks nice on you." He would get a "Thank you!" as if someone ugly says that, he would be drugged into HR's office.

Back