Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

He practically indicated he wanted to have sex with the woman (even though he'd say he didn't mean that). You can't just say anything like "I'd switch gears with you any day" to a woman on national television.
Look how the other two men beside him reacted. Even they cringed when he said that.

I didn't see any sexual innuendo, especially in his mannerisms right after. Normally I'm quick to see it and call it out. This... I don't see it here.

ESPN!!!
:clap:

He practically indicated he wanted to have sex with the woman (even though he'd say he didn't mean that). You can't just say anything like "I'd switch gears with you any day" to a woman on national television.
Look how the other two men beside him reacted. Even they cringed when he said that.

JayRob THANK YOU!!!!!

I have a question for all the guys who said he didn’t mean anything by:

Would you respond to a woman at work like that?

Also

How would you feel if a man said that to your wife?

JayRob, you and I will be waiting for their answers.

He literally repeated what she said and, as you said, didn't show the mannerisms that he was making advances at her.

He's so unlikable that most assumed he meant it that way

Bruh...would he have said that to a man?

Better yet...would you have said that to a woman on your job?

I’m probably gonna get a lotta flack behind this, but here goes......

Lavar Ball is more confrontational with his comments/remarks than he is suggestive. He shoots from the hip!
Just exactly whose mind was/is in the gutter? It didn’t appear His was. What was on the minds of those so shocked/offended?

JayRob THANK YOU!!!!!

I have a question for all the guys who said he didn’t mean anything by:

Would you respond to a woman at work like that?

Also

How would you feel if a man said that to your wife?

JayRob, you and I will be waiting for their answers.
Yes, I would. Then wink my eye at her.

Lavar Ball is more confrontational with his comments/remarks than he is suggestive. He shoots from the hip!
Just exactly whose mind was/is in the gutter? It didn’t appear His was. What was on the minds of those so shocked/offended?

Lioness....now come on...if a man said this to you on your job.

Lioness: Ok let's switch gears for a minute on this research finding.
Man: You can switch gears with me anytime
-------------------------------------

When I took my ethics classes in human resources the first thing that was mentioned about sexual harassment was "it's not what the person who made the comments thinks what the comments mean but the the interpretation of the recipient."

Ball was trying to funny...but that humor got him axed.

Bruh...would he have said that to a man?

Better yet...would you have said that to a woman on your job?

This will answer both of those.

I don't do faux #MeToo outrage for everything. Too many of yall subscribe to that mindset today.

This will answer both of those.

I don't do faux #MeToo outrage for everything. Too many of yall subscribe to that mindset today.

Would you say this to fellow female employee?

This is a yes or no answer....

In this climate I damn sure would not. The only woman I would say this to is my wife and I would lead off with "Baby"

I'll never watch First Take again!! Thanks Molly and feminism. They will lose money because of Molly and this feminist stuff. Viewers will stop watching.

So minus any hotep or Israelite stuff, I actually support #metoo and black feminism, especially with my black women colleagues in the courtrooms and on the bench. I don't see the sexual innuendo here. What u see is just enough for Mr. Ball to finally get a comeuppance people have wanted him to have for years. *shrug

To a sista, yes! A sista would've done us like that. Molly has some Esau in her. Thats why ESPN fired Beadle because she has that feminism mind set, there were losing ratings. Plus Beadle is of the edomites.

First....

Would've means Would Have

Look bruh a sister on your job would have done you like that...get real man. Sisters have reported brothers to Human Resources for a lot less.

First....

Would've means Would Have

Look bruh a sister on your job would have done you like that...get real man. Sisters have reported brothers to Human Resources for a lot less.
Yea they have BUT HR don't care about them either. Sista isn't so quick to report stuff like this. You get REAL, brother!

Back