Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

I wasn’t appropriate and he’s lucky Jalen didn’t whip his ass.
LOL let's see. Jalen would've gotten fired from ESPN immediately and a lawsuit would be in the mix. Jalen would've lost that war. Don't let these females make a fool out of you.

Let me begin by saying that I've never been a fan of LaVar Ball. He is not the most well-spoken of individuals, and at times he can come off as a complete ass. However, in this case, I don't think Ball was trying to be sexist. I think he was actually trying to be complimentary of Molly because she is a lady and because she is the moderator of the show. Unfortunately, I think he simply failed in his attempt to be complimentary.

Just my .02 cents.

Let me begin by saying that I've never been a fan of LaVar Ball. He is not the most well-spoken of individuals, and at times he can come off as a complete ass. However, in this case, I don't think Ball was trying to be sexist. I think he was actually trying to be complimentary of Molly because she is a lady and because she is the moderator of the show. Unfortunately, I think he simply failed in his attempt to be complimentary.

Just my .02 cents.

I had the same take....

I get that and that’s great...yet let’s stick to the question at hand. If a man made those comments to you how would you feel?

I have had this discussion with about 12 brothers today and each and every one stated that it was not appropriate.

Lavar Ball is a fool and I’m glad ESPN answered him appropriately.

I’d be just fine. If I took all the stupid/crazy/ignorant things people say into serious consideration, I’d become like them or worse.
As a woman, I didn’t think what Lavar Ball said was offensive or inappropriate.

LOL @96lioness expose his lame ass. I told you boy this society has know room for guys like you. I may be younger than you but you're certainly not better than me. LOL

What women? Please share what I have posted that can be deemed sexual harassment to you.

While many don’t post on the Forums, I know you know which women that used to frequent TSPN/HBCU Sports Forums. I don’t name-drop without permission, but again, you’ve been on the Boards longer than me, so I’m sure your memory will kick in.

I want to go on the record and say that I don’t deem your posts to be sexual harassment. I won’t/don’t respond when you say things like “now hush up woman & go in the kitchen & fix me a sandwich”. That doesn’t bother me.
I guess the question I should’ve asked was, “Have you ever taken into consideration the things you’ve said/posted to the women on the Boards? Even in jest, do you think you’ve ever said anything offensive?”
My question was to provoke thought not debate.

While many don’t post on the Forums, I know you know which women that used to frequent TSPN/HBCU Sports Forums. I don’t name-drop without permission, but again, you’ve been on the Boards longer than me, so I’m sure your memory will kick in.

I want to go on the record and say that I don’t deem your posts to be sexual harassment. I won’t/don’t respond when you say things like “now hush up woman & go in the kitchen & fix me a sandwich”. That doesn’t bother me.
I guess the question I should’ve asked was, “Have you ever taken into consideration the things you’ve said/posted to the women on the Boards? Even in jest, do you think you’ve ever said anything offensive?”
My question was to provoke thought not debate.

We have all said things. Can’t and won’t deny that.

So when a guy says something to a chick that starts with "you" and then "me" in the middle before ending with "anytime" is just innocuous to some of ya'll? Like really? lol

But going by the initial reaction online to the comment though...

So when a guy says something to a chick that starts with "you" and then "me" in the middle before ending with "anytime" is just innocuous to some of ya'll? Like really? lol

But going by the initial reaction online to the comment though...

It is how it is perceived by the receiver.

Another example, I know a nurse who was fired for telling a man in front of his wife, “I could see myself dating a man like you.” The husband felt awkward being that it was said in front of his wife and the wife was like whoa. Whether we like it or not it is certain things a person cannot say in front of a person’s spouse. The joking term, “nicca you goin say that in front of my wife.”

Another instance my wife was reprimanded at her job as a nurse because she often uses the word “honey” or “sweetheart.”

I have a belief and a practice to refer to any man or woman no matter what their age is as “sir” or “ma’am” on my job and if I don’t know them. In my position as one of only TWO professional black males employed in the entire parish outside of the Sheriff’s deputies people are looking for the smallest thing to get me axed. The other professional is the district attorney. In this climate verbiage and gestures are being monitored extremely close and rather taking the chance or risk..just be across the board with your actions.

As far as trying to holler at women on the job...when I was single I did it once and it did not end well especially when I got bored with the relationship. She threatened to make up something that she could not prove nor could I disprove. Hence her word against mine. How do you think it would turn out if she got in there and started crying. This is real life fellas not a made for TV movie.

I hope Lavar doesn't apologize. Then you got this dumb ass Jemel Hill feminist talking and poking at Lavar. She didn't open her mouth when the white man ( Chris Berman) was treating her like shit!! Her friend had to speak for her. This feminist shit is getting out if hand.

Back