Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

If thats what you wanna call it. I also see a man who's not afraid to be himself, that's more than I can say about half you so called men. This feminist society tells YOU how a man should act. I die before I surrender to this feminine mess.

You seem more angry at women than Lavar. I had to go back read all your post to re-evaluate my responses and your comments seem to be more supportive of misogyny than anything.

Let’s see you have blamed feminist, white men, and even black men....but. It once said the Lavar has a problem of thinking before he speaks.

If thats what you wanna call it. I also see a man who's not afraid to be himself, that's more than I can say about half you so called men. This feminist society tells YOU how a man should act. I die before I surrender to this feminine mess.

I agree somewhat. Some (I stress some) of these feminists are ridiculous but we as men can’t forget the basics of chivalry and common sense. Know your audience, if you’re on Howard Stern then you can be as inappropriate as you want. ESPN or Fox Sports not so much.

I agree somewhat. Some (I stress some) of these feminists are ridiculous but we as men can’t forget the basics of chivalry and common sense. Know your audience, if you’re on Howard Stern then you can be as inappropriate as you want. ESPN or Fox Sports not so much.
I can respect that but they also need to re evaluate themselves as well. People are turned on by masculinity, thats why he's bought to the show because it shoots up ratings, notice they didn't band him for life, they need him.

You seem more angry at women than Lavar. I had to go back read all your post to re-evaluate my responses and your comments seem to be more supportive of misogyny than anything.

Let’s see you have blamed feminist, white men, and even black men....but. It once said the Lavar has a problem of thinking before he speaks.
Wrong... I'm angry at feminist mind sets either it be men or women.

I can respect that but they also need to re evaluate themselves as well. People are turned on by masculinity, thats why he's bought to the show because it shoots up ratings, notice they didn't band him for life, they need him.

I agree with that. ESPN is not a victim in any way shape or form. Molly and Cari Champion (the former host) are no nonsense types, Ball gotta be aware of that. Stephen A. Smith has had to deal with that time and time again.

I agree with that. ESPN is not a victim in any way shape or form. Molly and Cari Champion (the former host) are no nonsense types, Ball gotta be aware of that. Stephen A. Smith has had to deal with that time and time again.
Fact! And its sad.

It is not about the feminist movement, it you are going to speak, know something. But I forgot, that is ESPN as a whole, speaking and nothing is being said worthwhile!

It is not about the feminist movement, it you are going to speak, know something. But I forgot, that is ESPN as a whole, speaking and nothing is being said worthwhile!
Not understanding what you just posted but I assume you said its not about feminism its about ESPN? Molly, Jemelle, and Beadle are feminist. They are or were employed by ESPN. Those 3 young ladies represent ESPN. They should leave those feminine mind sets away from work just as a person should leave there personal beliefs away from work. Oh yea Cari Champion too is a feminist. They are paid to moderate not to give there feminist opinion. To sum it up, with them working at ESPN one with commonsense would say this is what ESPN about? Thats why you see ESPN not in the shape they use to be but not hurting by know means.

Not understanding what you just posted but I assume you said its not about feminism its about ESPN? Molly, Jemelle, and Beadle are feminist. They are or were employed by ESPN. Those 3 young ladies represent ESPN. They should leave those feminine mind sets away from work just as a person should leave there personal beliefs away from work. Oh yea Cari Champion too is a feminist. They are paid to moderate not to give there feminist opinion. To sum it up, with them working at ESPN one with commonsense would say this is what ESPN about? Thats why you see ESPN not in the shape they use to be but not hurting by know means.

Jemelle is not completely feminist and she is not with ESPN anymore primarily due to her comments about Kapernick and Donald Trump. She's an independent journalist now and doing pretty well.

Jemelle is not completely feminist and she is not with ESPN anymore primarily due to her comments about Kapernick and Donald Trump. She's an independent journalist now and doing pretty well.
Thats good... Tho I don't agree with her feminist mind set, being a independent journalist for her will fit better. That way she can be herself without being a reflection of a company.

Dude, what are you talking about? Men have been dominating women, killing women, raping women, using religion as justification to physically and psychologically abuse them, not allowing them to vote, treating them as second class citizens and on and on.
Feminism is nothing more than women fighting back after hundreds of years of being used and abused.
Some go over board, but men have been dominating over women for centuries.
It's about time women stand up for their rights.
That's the only way donald trump will be gotten rid of as well.

That's not true. You seem to have a disdain for women when they stand up for their rights.
Wrong.... I want equality.... Women say and do freaky things and disrespect men all day but nobody say nothing about it.

Last edited:
Dude, what are you talking about? Men have been dominating women, killing women, raping women, using religion as justification to physically and psychologically abuse them, not allowing them to vote, treating them as second class citizens and on and on.
Feminism is nothing more than women fighting back after hundreds of years of being used and abused.
Some go over board, but men have been dominating over women for centuries.
It's about time women stand up for their rights.
That's the only way donald trump will be gotten rid of as well.
LOL do women come from men? Its a reason for order in life. The edomites ( white men) ate there kids not us. I don't agree with violence but don't bring that feminist mindset around me. Now what you talking about!! Blacks had slaves but it wasnt the slavery that YOU and us know about. We ( blacks) didnt eat our kids, beat our women, nor do violence to each other. Those were the edomites ( whites) who did all those things you mention, we were programed to do those things. Boy!! Like I told Founder you my be older but you not better than me.

Last edited:
LOL do women come from men? Its a reason for order in life. The edomites ( white men) ate there kids not us. I don't agree with violence but don't bring that feminist mindset around me. Now what you talking about!! Blacks had slaves but it wasnt the slavery that YOU and us know about. We ( blacks) didnt eat our kids, beat our women, nor do violence to each other. Those were the edomites ( whites) who did all those things you mention, we were programed to do those things. Boy!! Like I told Founder you my be older but you not better than me.
No one's competing with you. Heck, I don't even know you. What I do know is that most women are merely responding in kind to how they were treated for years.
Some have gone overboard with their anger, kind of like you're doing.
Had men treated their women right, there would be no need for this so-called feminist movement. Many are responding out of anger and frustration.
Just because you see another people practicing evil, that doesn't excuse you from doing the same thing just because you saw them do it.

No one's competing with you. Heck, I don't even know you. What I do know is that most women are merely responding in kind to how they were treated for years.
Some have gone overboard with their anger, kind of like you're doing.
Had men treated their women right, there would be no need for this so-called feminist movement. Many are responding out of anger and frustration.
Just because you see another people practicing evil, that doesn't excuse you from doing the same thing just because you saw them do it.
LOL look to the edomite ( white men) to define the phrase treating women right. They the one with these laws to keep us blacks in bondage. We didn't have this problem until they stole from us.

Back