Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

Tw
Yea they have BUT HR don't care about them either. Sista isn't so quick to report stuff like this. You get REAL, brother!

LOL...brother I have worked in HR and seen some of the stuff sisters report.

A chick reported that she was eating a banana in her car and a co worker walked by and did a thumbs up.

One reported that she was at her desk and took a drink out of a soda and a guy walked by and said "I like that."

These were black women reporting black men. Also, someone noted that looks have something to do with it....shidddddd these women not concerned about looks when they can get a check.

Tw

LOL...brother I have worked in HR and seen some of the stuff sisters report.

A chick reported that she was eating a banana in her car and a co worker walked by and did a thumbs up.

One reported that she was at her desk and took a drink out of a soda and a guy walked by and said "I like that."

These were black women reporting black men. Also, someone noted that looks have something to do with it....shidddddd these women not concerned about looks when they can get a check.
Yea a check from the edomites. Read in the book of geniuses who the serpent came to. Also those probably lames anyway they reported.

Yea a check from the edomites. Read in the book of geniuses who the serpent came to. Also those probably lames anyway they reported.

Man I don't have to read a book to use common sense. In this day and age it's called "don't risk your paycheck for a piece of tail." What does Esau and Isaac have to do with sexual harassment in the work place...

So you trying to make a comparison of them constantly battling to take over?

That's the stupid thinking I'm talking about....it's always..."those dudes were lames." LOL...
Lol, It aint stupid. Those stories you shared sound stupid. " I was eating a banana and a guy walked by and gave thumbs up". What! That can go either way. What if he was just speaking? Both of them are lames. Plus if a women aint given me choosing signals I aint approaching her.

Man I don't have to read a book to use common sense. In this day and age it's called "don't risk your paycheck for a piece of tail." What does Esau and Isaac have to do with sexual harassment in the work place...

So you trying to make a comparison of them constantly battling to take over?
LOL this why generation after generation have failed for lack of knowledge. LOL

Lol, It aint stupid. Those stories you shared sound stupid. " I was eating a banana and a guy walked by and gave thumbs up". What! That can go either way. What if he was just speaking? Both of them are lames. Plus if a women aint given me choosing signals I aint approaching her.

Yes they were stupid which is why I provided them....if black women are reporting stupid shit like this then Lavar's comments were perceived worse.

See you already admitted that you would not say this to a white woman....why because you are scared she will report it...which means to somebody, in your mind this can be perceived as sexual harassment.

So everything written is a book is fact? which generation....are speaking in general? In what relation? You speaking this "woke" mess which lacks substance.
LOL yep its fact and some more has been taking out. LOL.... Every sense the white man programed us we've been thinking backwards. Because before, we were A ok.

Yes they were stupid which is why I provided them....if black women are reporting stupid shit like this then Lavar's comments were perceived worse.

See you already admitted that you would not say this to a white woman....why because you are scared she will report it...which means to somebody, in your mind this can be perceived as sexual harassment.
No I didn't say that. I said if a woman not giving me choosing signals I wouldn't approach her.

Woke is being conscious. Like this espn situation, there trying to demise black masculinity. Can u see that?!

Huh? Man every woke negro I know has an excuse for all their problems and all of their problems are the white man.

Conscious of what?

Lioness....now come on...if a man said this to you on your job.

Lioness: Ok let's switch gears for a minute on this research finding.
Man: You can switch gears with me anytime
-------------------------------------

When I took my ethics classes in human resources the first thing that was mentioned about sexual harassment was "it's not what the person who made the comments thinks what the comments mean but the the interpretation of the recipient."

Ball was trying to funny...but that humor got him axed.

Truthfully,

My mother would always tell me and my sister to remember 2 important things when it comes to convo:
1. Consider the topic
2. More importantly, CONSIDER WHO YOU'RE TALKING WITH/TO!

She basically told us if we took those things into consideration we'd automatically know these 2 things:
1. How to respond
2. More importantly, IF A RESPONSE IS REQUIRED!

If it's a person I know to be reasonably minded, rational, thoughtful that says something to me that may be "suggestive", I'll ask them to elaborate and respond based on their elaboration.
If it's a person I know to be derogatory and/or disrespectful, "suggestive" that says just about anything to me, 99.9% of the time I ignore them until they come at me correctly.

I was in the Book of Proverbs just last week looking for 26:11 when I my eyes first rested on this:

"Answer NOT a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit"
-Proverb 26: 4-5 (KJV)
This is basically how I conversate and respond.

Huh? Man every woke negro I know has an excuse for all their problems and all of their problems are the white man.

Conscious of what?
LOL I know you unconscious because you to busy helping women file affidavits on men and you probably high fiving them when they do it. You talking about a chick getting offended about a man giving her thumbs up for eating a banana, man please. I would've told her to rock ice baby in my Birdman voice.

LOL I know you unconscious because you to busy helping women file affidavits on men and you probably high fiving them when they do it. You talking about a chick getting offended about a man giving her thumbs up for eating a banana, man please. I would've told her to rock ice baby in my Birdman voice.

Man take that woke mess and throw it out of the window. Half the woke folks of the world are following up behind people with absolutely no plan of action....basically the non voters of the world.

Stop following up behind stuff and use common sense. I basically shut your narrative own because you responded as most woke people do...divert.

You never answered the question with a yes or no.

Truthfully,

My mother would always tell me and my sister to remember 2 important things when it comes to convo:
1. Consider the topic
2. More importantly, CONSIDER WHO YOU'RE TALKING WITH/TO!

She basically told us if we took those things into consideration we'd automatically know these 2 things:
1. How to respond
2. More importantly, IF A RESPONSE IS REQUIRED!

If it's a person I know to be reasonably minded, rational, thoughtful that says something to me that may be "suggestive", I'll ask them to elaborate and respond based on their elaboration.
If it's a person I know to be derogatory and/or disrespectful, "suggestive" that says just about anything to me, 99.9% of the time I ignore them until they come at me correctly.

I was in the Book of Proverbs just last week looking for 26:11 when I my eyes first rested on this:

"Answer NOT a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit"
-Proverb 26: 4-5 (KJV)
This is basically how I conversate and respond.

I get that and that’s great...yet let’s stick to the question at hand. If a man made those comments to you how would you feel?

I have had this discussion with about 12 brothers today and each and every one stated that it was not appropriate.

Lavar Ball is a fool and I’m glad ESPN answered him appropriately.

Man take that woke mess and throw it out of the window. Half the woke folks of the world are following up behind people with absolutely no plan of action....basically the non voters of the world.

Stop following up behind stuff and use common sense. I basically shut your narrative own because you responded as most woke people do...divert.

You never answered the question with a yes or no.
LOL you think the way you think because you work for massa. They gave you that position because you got that feminist mind set. Guess what? I'm conscious enough to know to start my own business and work for myself. You can't do that because you need massa.

Back