Lavar Ball reportedly banned from all ESPN platforms

I've showed you what I believe, obviously its the opposite of your beliefs. But I'll give a lil taste of what I believe. I don't believe in church choirs, female preachers, and denominational churches. Now that's all you getting.
I've showed you what I believe, obviously its the opposite of your beliefs. But I'll give a lil taste of what I believe. I don't believe in church choirs, female preachers, and denominational churches. Now that's all you getting.

So you believe Ecumenism. No problem with that so do I. My church does this at least 3 to 4 times a year with other denominations.

God says bring a joyful noise. Why can’t we have choirs?

Why can’t women preach the word?

Again it seems that you have issues with women.

Its not foolish my brother. I've given you alot of knowledge. Like the good book says 2 Timothy 2:15. Do that, and you will know the edomites is white.

Brother you are like the KKK. You are utilizing portions of the Bible to justify your reasoning. Again you have issue with women. Were you not loved? Did a woman steal your girlfriend? There is something deeper than Lavar Ball.

So you believe Ecumenism. No problem with that so do I. My church does this at least 3 to 4 times a year with other denominations.

God says bring a joyful noise. Why can’t we have choirs?

Why can’t women preach the word?

Again it seems that you have issues with women.
Naw no issues with women, just had company from one yesterday. But I believe in a certain order of the way we do things. All females I deal with knows who I am and what I believe in. To ask those 3 questions tells me your not studying the good book. Thats why I gave you that passage 2 Timothy 2:15. You must rightfully divide the word of truth. You better do it b4 its 2 late.

Last edited:
Brother you are like the KKK. You are utilizing portions of the Bible to justify your reasoning. Again you have issue with women. Were you not loved? Did a woman steal your girlfriend? There is something deeper than Lavar Ball.
LOL the kkk? Damn!! I don't kill people. I've never been in a gang nor plotted on someone. LOL, naw my brother know female has never stole my woman. As a matter of fact my ex wife is bisexual. I stole her from her girlfriend lol. My brother when it comes to females its a easy path for me, always have and always will. The problem is you don't know female nature. I told you its alot of information you don't know.

LOL the kkk? Damn!! I don't kill people. I've never been in a gang nor plotted on someone. LOL, naw my brother know female has never stole my woman. As a matter of fact my ex wife is bisexual. I stole her from her girlfriend lol. My brother when it comes to females its a easy path for me, always have and always will. The problem is you don't know female nature. I told you its alot of information you don't know.

You sure like to generalize....you also love getting personal.

You are becoming a joke. I have a wife dude who is quite happy. The conclusion that you draw from post on this site don't define 99% of me. Moreover, in previous years we have had SWACPage reunions where people met and we all realized a page persona is what it is....a persona.

More importantly you are not too observant. Notice I posed my comments to you as a question not as demonstrative statement.

But hey live your life....it's Monday and back to joking and playing for me on the page to get through my day.

You sure like to generalize....you also love getting personal.

You are becoming a joke. I have a wife dude who is quite happy. The conclusion that you draw from post on this site don't define 99% of me. Moreover, in previous years we have had SWACPage reunions where people met and we all realized a page persona is what it is....a persona.

More importantly you are not too observant. Notice I posed my comments to you as a question not as demonstrative statement.

But hey live your life....it's Monday and back to joking and playing for me on the page to get through my day.
Dude you were the joke 2 pages ago. Remember how 96lioness threw those questions back at you lol. Unlike you I'm real, I have nothing to be ashamed of, you just don't know who you are or where you stand in life. Me, I'm comfortable in my on skin. Oh yea, you being married sholl hasn't stopped you from making inappropriate comments to women lol

Dude you were the joke 2 pages ago. Remember how 96lioness threw those questions back at you lol. Unlike you I'm real, I have nothing to be ashamed of, you just don't know who you are or where you stand in life. Me, I'm comfortable in my on skin. Oh yea, you being married sholl hasn't stopped you from making inappropriate comments to women lol

LMAO!!!!!

You call the white man the devil and edomites, yet you call the very book HE wrote the bible...."the good book".
Interesting indeed.

Any how, back to the subject at hand.
I wonder when Lavar's going to relocate to Louisiana.
It's only a matter of time until he turn on Louisiana folks after they boo his son. One can only imagine the names he'll call them. LOL.

Last edited:
You call the white man the devil and edomites, yet you call the very book HE wrote the bible...."the good book".
Interesting indeed.

It's only a matter of time until he turn on Louisiana folks after they boo his son. One can only imagine the names he'll call them. LOL.
LOL prove the white man wrote the bible. 2 Timothy 3: 16-17 say otherwise. LOL this is to easy.

Interesting indeed.

I ignored the top part because I'm tired of giving this guy attention....

Lavar doesn't understand....NOLA people will kick his ass and think nothing of it. Honestly though I have spoken with a number of my cousins in NOLA and it seems the city is happy about the Ball son coming. I think it will be good for him as well. A new start.

I ignored the top part because I'm tired of giving this guy attention....

Lavar doesn't understand....NOLA people will kick his ass and think nothing of it. Honestly though I have spoken with a number of my cousins in NOLA and it seems the city is happy about the Ball son coming. I think it will be good for him as well. A new start.
Good point about giving the guy useless attention.

It will be interesting though with Ball. As soon as the Lakers got rid of his son, he turned on the entire L.A. nation, wishing that the Lakers will never get another title, which is idiotic on his part.
He should understand that the NBA is a "business" and that things like this will happen time and time again. He sounds quite immature to be an old guy.
When he starts calling Louisiana folks dumb, ignorant hicks, it'll be interesting to see how the fans respond in kind. LOL!!

Good point about giving the guy useless attention.

It will be interesting though with Ball. As soon as the Lakers got rid of his son, he turned on the entire L.A. nation, wishing that the Lakers will never get another title, which is idiotic on his part.
He should understand that the NBA is a "business" and that things like this will happen time and time again. He sounds quite immature to be an old guy.
When he starts calling Louisiana folks dumb, ignorant hicks, it'll be interesting to see how the fans respond in kind. LOL!!

In my opinion he messed up his younger sons careers. He could have potentially had 3 sons in the NBA and if he would have chilled out been viewed as the father of NBA players hands down. There would have been 30 for 30s, shoe deals, and other endorsements. That's where the REAL money is. I honestly don't think he trust the process.

If he starts name calling....he needs to remember those satellite images of NFL commissioner's home that was posted. LOL

LOL look at Mississippi and Louisiana coming together. Y'all should move to Chicago because thats all up there. LOL y'all guys take care I enjoyed talking to you guys.

So what does a man being born red all over have to do with white people. More so Esau?

What’s the correlation?

Don’t say read a book I want you to explain it.
He's talking about the Ammonites and Greeks. Edomites is the name that was given to them because of the area they lived in, not color. Just like Jews were the name given to the Hebrews Israelites that lived in the Judean area.

Edomites started out as the children of Esau, but the name ended up being used to describe the "Gentiles".

He's talking about the Ammonites and Greeks. Edomites is the name that was given to them because of the area they lived in, not color. Just like Jews were the name given to the Hebrews Israelites that lived in the Judean area.
Brother they still lost, don't hold your breath.

Edomites started out as the children of Esau, but the name ended up being used to describe the "Gentiles".

I fully understand that but I wanted him to explain it.

He is/was too busy trying to down people that he doesn't realize that MANY of us already know what he is talking about but instead portray ignorance to get a response. The simple fact is if I didn't know at all he would not have helped me. Thus, he is a fool because rather than educate those he attempts to speak in round about parables or degrading comments.

In short....he is a fool.

He reminds me of a teacher I once had. He would always say things to attempt to look smart and would get angry when students would ask him to explain. He felt challenged by having to explain...so instead he would make degrading statements about us to make himself look better.

This will probably be the last I say something on this topic on this thread:

Read 2 Kings 17 to understand where the King of Assyria took the true Northern Kingdom Hebrews and who he replaced them with. Who he placed in their city of Samaria, then you would understand why the Samaritan woman told Jesus or Yeshua that the Jews dont have any dealings with Samaritans. It's all in 2 Kings 17.

Last edited:
I fully understand that but I wanted him to explain it.

He is/was too busy trying to down people that he doesn't realize that MANY of us already know what he is talking about but instead portray ignorance to get a response. The simple fact is if I didn't know at all he would not have helped me. Thus, he is a fool because rather than educate those he attempts to speak in round about parables or degrading comments.

In short....he is a fool.

He reminds me of a teacher I once had. He would always say things to attempt to look smart and would get angry when students would ask him to explain. He felt challenged by having to explain...so instead he would make degrading statements about us to make himself look better.
Hey, the brother is excited that he has found some hidden knowledge. I was too when the Yehovah revealed to me the answer to my questions. Some knew, some dont, and some are still learning.

This will probably be the last I say something on this topic on this thread:

Read 2 Kings 17 to understand where the King of Assyria took the true Northern Kingdom Hebrews and who he replaced them with. Who he placed in their city of Samaria, then you would understand why the Samaritan woman told Jesus or Yeshuda that the Jews dont have any dealings with Samaritans. It's all in 2 Kings 17.

You don't have to explain....check out my previous statement.

Hey, the brother is excited that he has found some hidden knowledge. I was too when the Yehovah revealed to me the answer to my questions. Some knew, some dont, and some are still learning.

The funny thing is I knew....the reason is my parents taught to not accept or follow behind anything until you learn about it yourself.

I consider him a fool because instead of explaining it when I first asked he went on a different route not following his obligation to educate all mankind.

He's from southern, so it's understandable why he acts the way he does. He can't help it.
Perhaps that's how they raised him after he left home.

First....

Would've means Would Have

Look bruh a sister on your job would have done you like that...get real man. Sisters have reported brothers to Human Resources for a lot less.

I don't know why some of these dudes think that sistas don't have ulterior motives like the pinkies and other girls do

Back