Jackson Residents--- Ex Jackson Residents--- Interested outsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:...They Gon' Park A U-Haul in 83's Front Yard Just Like They Did James Bell.

I wish one of these loudmouth ghetto mofo's would come to my house talking shat to me about who I voted for. I had a big azz LEE sign in my front yard so it ain't like none of these mofo's could not find me and all the other that had the same. I have not cut my grass or done any Memorial Day yard work yet so it's still up.

I would not play with them for 1 second before "dirty harry" came right the fug out. Hardly anybody in my neighborhood supported the click. And yes..........it is a mixed neighborhood with majority black voters.

Find my address.

Last edited:
so does this qualify as an offical thread backfire? :lol:

How is this a"thread backfire."
This is Jackson politics as usual.

Scream YT and these tired, scared negros will start running for cover under the same old rock. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jackson is populated with thousands of Black boys and girls.

And the point is? :noidea:

Jackson has been opulated by little black boys and girls for the last 14 years of black Mayors from the same ole click. Tell me how Jackson has benifited from electing the same ole do nothing mofos from the Mayors Chair to the City Council with facts please.

Start the list here:

I'll be waiting a long time for a str8 answer.

Last edited:
what did the white mayors do for jackson?

Like I said, I'll be waiting a hell of a long time for a str8 answer to a direct question.

Besides..................I didn't see a white mofo running for City of Jackson Mayor in 2013 so your point about something 20 years ago is just a diversion. :tup:

But..............It ain't aboput race yet everytime one of you ask a question, it is about YT, white people and outside white people. Ya'll are obsessed with YT and blind to this city going to hell in a handbasket under these clowns watch. :lol:

Last edited:

So, you're admitting that you have no answers.

Serious question, Tone: Do you feel that Lumumba's Super Black, Fear-of-The-White-Man rhetoric is going to increase the financial well-being and quality of life of the citizens in the City of Jackson, Mississippi?

If so, how?

Serious question, Tone: Do you feel that Lumumba's Super Black, Fear-of-The-White-Man rhetoric is going to increase the financial well-being and quality of life of the City of Jackson, Mississippi?

If so, how?

Give it up man.
All they got is one-liners and no substance. :lol:

LOL!!!

83 calm down who's the radical here? you're talkin' bout gettin' and stuff :lmao:

wooooooow!!! 83 don't be ghetto!!!:lol:

Serious question, Tone: Do you feel that Lumumba's Super Black, Fear-of-The-White-Man rhetoric is going to increase the financial well-being and quality of life of the citizens in the City of Jackson, Mississippi?

If so, how?

I feel you have mischaracterized a man you have never met.

LOL!!!

83 calm down who's the radical here? you're talkin' bout gettin' and stuff :lmao:

wooooooow!!! 83 don't be ghetto!!!:lol:

Again.................No answer.

And what is radical about answering a direct statement with a str8 answer. He said in a joke that they was gonna back a rental up to my house like we did james Bell. And me in a Joking manner told him exactly what I would do with tresspassers. Not hard to understand if you not trying to divert and not back up your own big talk about Mr. New Africa with a new PUBLIC demeanor. :lol:

I feel you have mischaracterized a man you have never met.

Dude........... :lol:
This guy has been here for over 30 years. Everybody in the state know him from top to bottom. Never said he was not a good activest and lawyer. I said he the totally wrong person for Mayor. He on TV now talking to the people they been calling EVIL to work with him and give him a chance. Why would they after all that loudmouth bullshat. Evil whites this, uncle tom Madison county blacks that. :lol:

If you remember, I said the same thing about Frank Melton while everybody was slerping on his jock. We all see how that clown show turned out. You can pull those thread back up and see I stand by my words. I don't spit one liners. :lol:

Last edited:
83 you're really upset huh?

listen man you survived Bush, it's gone be alright.

Nope.....(like me telling you for the 100th time will make a difference. :lol:)

Just trying to get a str8 answer out of you since you believe so deep down Lumumba is the right guy for 2013 Jackson. But, just like the "no answer" click, all you want to do is say YOU MAD, BUSH, REPUB, who black enough, who not, etc, etc.

Basically the same ole corny crap we hear all the time when you don't have a "fact leg" to stand on. :lol:
But............I'm through trying to discuss. Now its time for jokes since that is all you about. :lol:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.................S!!!!!!!!!:goof:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Go back and read.
Not retyping shat just for you to overlook. :goof:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.......................... S

I don't see it 83, was it something about how does teaching kids the truth about Culumbus help Jackson.

It could spark a young inquisitive mind to not just believe what he reads but to do
his own research, thereby producing a someone who could in the future be the mayor of Jackson, and solve
a lot of problems

I don't see it 83, was it something about how does teaching kids the truth about Culumbus help Jackson.

It could spark a young inquisitive mind to not just believe what he reads but to do
his own research, thereby producing a someone who could in the future be the mayor of Jackson, and solve
a lot of problems

So, it doesn't do anything to help Jackson during his term of office - the next four years.

Doesn't pave any streets, pay for any police officers and firefighters, attract new businesses to the city, reduce crime ... nothing.

The Mayor's Office of Jackson is now just a bully pulpit to get back at the white man ... which helps Jackson accomplish ... nothing.

I see.

Thanks for your honesty, Tone.

a lot of problems

bth_shocked-1.gif

No............. :lol:

All the problems Jackson got with businesses leaving, infrastructure, crime, house doors getting kicked in and jobs leaving because the burbs are sucking us dry because of dumb leadership, the most important thing to be done is go back to a time before America was America to retell the story about how Columbus fugged up the natives.

OK............. That will turn Jackson around in 2013. :lol:

Jackson is populated with thousands of Black boys and girls.

Jackson has been opulated by little black boys and girls for the last 14 years of black Mayors from the same ole click. Tell me how Jackson has benifited from electing the same ole do nothing mofos from the Mayors Chair to the City Council with facts please.

Start the list here:

Like I said, I'll be waiting a hell of a long time for a str8 answer to a direct question.

Besides..................I didn't see a white mofo running for City of Jackson Mayor in 2013 so your point about something 20 years ago is just a diversion. :tup:

But..............It ain't aboput race yet everytime one of you ask a question, it is about YT, white people and outside white people. Ya'll are obsessed with YT and blind to this city going to hell in a handbasket under these clowns watch. :lol:

ok 83 what's your question?

answer the question up there in red. :lol:

If so, how?

Do you have a crystal ball? How do you know what this man is going to do? That's it, you don't. Now worry about Louisiana politics and how Jindal's cutting everything in sight.

:lol:

JayRob has entered the fray. This should be good ....

Of all the problems and issues facing Jackson, on the day after his election, this guy chooses to talk about ... Christopher Columbus. He had an golden opportunity to lay out his vision for the city, what goals he wants accomplish, what direction he wants to move the city in ... and Mr. Super Black chooses to talk about ... Christopher Columbus.

Another serious question for Lumumba supporters:

Is there anything in the City of Jackson that might be a higher priority or more important than ... Christopher Columbus? Anything?

Or does this guy's Super Black agenda cloud and confuse his perception of reality and show that he is an assclown who has no clue what a mayor should be trying do?

Do you have a crystal ball? How do you know what this man is going to do? That's it, you don't. Now worry about Louisiana politics and how Jindal's cutting everything in sight.

We all might have to worry about Piyush "Bobby" Jindal, especially if he can fulfill his dreams on the national stage. Louisiana was just a stepping stone for him.

wow the guy is not even the mayor yet, & getting insulted and saying he's doing a bad job, and he ain't even the mayor yet
wow never seen this with any other candidate black or white.

wow the guy is not even the mayor yet, & getting insulted and saying he's doing a bad job, and he ain't even the mayor yet
wow never seen this with any other candidate black or white.

And you still ain't answered the question yet. :goof:

As for him not "winning" and not being Mayor yet.
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS. :lol:

Once the DEMO primary is decided, the election is decided. A REPUB or Independant don't stand a ice cubes chance in double hell of getting elected in Jackson. :lol:

Start the list here:

You don't have to wait that long. Here are a few and I emphasize A FEW of Johnson's accomplishments:

-Mayor Johnson brought forth a resolution to issue up to $7 million in Tax Increment Financing for the District at Eastover project. This 23-acre development will contain over 640,000 square feet of retail, restaurant, office, hotel and residential uses, including a state-of-the-art multi-screen theater and grocer.

--Helped to get Virginia College reopened and moved to North Jackson with 6,000,000 dollars grant funding.

--Murder rate dropped under his tenure as did other violent crimes.

--Fortification Street development and repavement costing 10 million dollars.

-Helped to open the Metro 24 Bowling Center Arcade & Grill, located near JSU's campus

--Mayor Johnson to break ground on the 1.5 million gallon elevated water tank at the intersection of Mill Street and Fortification Street in West Jackson. Since 1997, the City has invested a quarter of a billion dollars into water and sewer system upgrades. The project is expected to be completed in June 2014.

--The City will also award State Street BBQ located at 906 State Street a Storefront Improvement Grant (SIG) and University Place Bar and Grill located on the Jackson State University campus at 1100 JR Lynch Street a $7,500 SIG

--Thalia Mara Hall Announces $5.5 Million Renovation Plans under Johnson which will increase tourism.

--The Jackson Convention Center, whom Johnson helped to create, just released its Annual Report for 2012. The Complex had a $27.4 million economic impact on the city with at annual attendance of 141,464 people for 295 event days last year.

--Over the last several years the City's awarded about $900,000 in small business grants, creating or retaining about 900 jobs. Jackson's small business grant programs were also recognized as a "Best Practice" by the U.S. Conference of Mayors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back