Jackson Residents--- Ex Jackson Residents--- Interested outsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're gonna take your chances with an unknown?

Cool, that's your choice, BUT what does Jackson really want, more business or more population?

I'm hearing that most people only dart in & out of Jackson for business, anyway.

Even if it's a smaller more costly house, just as long as they don't sleep in Jackson.

Last time I was in Jackson I couldn't believe the massive exodus out of Jackson I saw @ 5:00.

Seems to me Jackson is aready how you think Chokwe would make it.

You think Lee will some how make people "comfortable" to wanna spend more time and money
in Jackson?

I think Jackson could benefit greatly from a toll road/commuter tax

Last edited:

Cool, that's your choice, BUT what does Jackson really want, more business or more population?

I'm hearing that most people only dart in & out of Jackson for business, anyway.

Even if it's a smaller more costly house, just as long as they don't sleep in Jackson.

Last time I was in Jackson I couldn't believe the massive exodus out of Jackson I saw @ 5:00.

You think Lee will some how make people comfortable to wanna spend more time
in Jackson?

Would you rather put your chances in a known, devisive loose cannon from DETROIT, that will drive development away as soon as the votes are finished being counted?

The reason Jackson population has dipped is because of the dumb azz shat the elected leaders let fly out of their mouth. They act like they are putting people in their place by telling them to "go to hell" for no reason at all other than to get their supporters screaming and fist pumping like they on Arsenio hall or something. I honestly don't think you are putting people in their place when they fold their money up and go back to their quiet neighborhoods, while these loudmouths go back to their "war-zone" neighborhoods.

It has gotten so bad now, even the 9 to 5 mofos are shaking their heads, wondering why money and businesses are running out of this city. The only people supporting Stokes, Lumumba, and crew in large numbers are the ones with their hand out, talking about "nobody never gave us nothing." You know......Crimminal kid crappers and life long ebt card holders.

Jackson is like that. It is like that because you have had people like Bluntson, Stokes, etc., running this city in the ground since the 1980's. And don't even get me started on the criminal city council that ended up in Federal Prison in the late 1990's.........Louis Armstrong and his crew......Bribes for strip clubs.

Time for some new blood, fresh faces, and a new mentality when it come to working with people.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
man you trippin me out..lol....
I hear ya
wonder what's gonna happen to all those hundreds and hundreds of abandoned houses,
will they just stay there for the next 100 years rotting?

Staggalee is telling it like it is.

:clap:

I hope the people of Jackson vote accordingly ....

We will know around 8:30PM.
Going to McWillie Middle School to put my vote in when I get off work. I hope the majority voting residents of Jackson is not stupid or simple enough to vote Lumumba in as Mayor.

man you trippin me out..lol....
I hear ya
wonder what's gonna happen to all those hundreds and hundreds of abandoned houses,
will they just stay there for the next 100 years rotting?

it's summer time.
People will start blazing them up again. :lol:

Every summer, more and more abandonded houses go up in flames. That make it easier for the city to come in and knock the structure down. It take forever for the city to find the owners on a standing structure, inform them, and then penalize them in court to the point where they can take a property over.

86% reporting with less than 1/4 mofos voting. these dumb iggas done voted in jacksons death nail in the coffin. i an through defending these dumb ass jackson mississippi voters. we deserve to be left behind by the burbs. :smh:

You think Lee will some how make people "comfortable" to wanna spend more time and money
in Jackson?

these stupid negros stayed home in droves and let this fool lumumba get elected with only 25000 votes. i am going to cheer everytime "dwhite man in the burbs" take business and development from this hell hole. these ghetto mofos wanted it, they got it. moving to ridgeland dont seem like a bad idea at all because those fool are gonna act worse than they already do. this city, just like 95% of all chocolate cities is hopeless. :smh:

86% reporting with less than 1/4 mofos voting. these dumb iggas done voted in jacksons death nail in the coffin. i an through defending these dumb ass jackson mississippi voters. we deserve to be left behind by the burbs. :smh:

:lol: Yea the few businesses that are left are about to hit it out yonder. They aint fooling with no ni99a named "Chokeway Lamoomba"

these stupid negros stayed home in droves and let this fool lumumba get elected with only 25000 votes. i am going to cheer everytime "dwhite man in the burbs" take business and development from this hell hole. these ghetto mofos wanted it, they got it. moving to ridgeland dont seem like a bad idea at all because those fool are gonna act worse than they already do. this city, just like 95% of all chocolate cities is hopeless. :smh:

Pissed huh. Look at it this way, he can't do no worse than your boy Frank Melton.

And stop blaming the voters. They took a look at the 2 candidates and made their choice. lee had this thing won just 2 short weeks ago. But that misleading campaign caught up with him. He portrayed himself as a successful young businessman and loyal Jacksonian. Instead we found out that 1) His business had a number of legal issues, 2)he doesn't even own the business, and 3) he graduated from NW Rankin and was a Rankin County resident until 4 years ago. All the stuff about his having voted Republican and the anti-Obama money behind him was icing on the cake for most voters. Give Lumumba credit: he knew his liabilities and confronted them head on. Lee dipped and dodged and it caught up with him. He came across really bad in The profile WAPT did on him last week.

Last edited:

Speaking of stupid ******s, Lee had your stupid ass believing he stayed in Gerogetown LOL. So you moving to Ridgleand now? Well I got some prime oceanfront property there with your name on it. Just contact my realtor, Willie Makeit.

:lol: Sure can't!

Okay so when is the general election? June the what?

that it. these fools done spoke. just like always, tjhese mofos will be cheering tonight and will be the first one with their lips poked out, pointing fingers when shat crash. especially the other 80000 voters that sat on their azzes and didnt vote

Speaking of stupid ******s, Lee had your stupid ass believing he stayed in Gerogetown LOL. So you moving to Ridgleand now? Well I got some prime oceanfront property there with your name on it. Just contact my realtor, Willie Makeit.

You want tio act like a dumb azz, ok byotch. :lol:
You are the very type of dumb azz igga that holds jackson back, any angry revolutionary that scream DWHITEMAN, you drop down and lick his cock untul he jerks off on you. Have fun sucking and swallowing Lumumba and Stokes sperm. Got anything else dumb azz ghetto "dwhitemangonnagetus" negro? :smh:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See what i mean? :smh:
JSU/99 is the very type of dumb azz Jackson voter im talking about. Once someone say he dwhitemans boy, they hear nothing else. Just simple and easily led by the same old con artist in this city. Lumumbas record on not voting and no council meeting showing up azz is there for him top see yet he happy to have this Detroit clown as mayor. oh well............hope he kill this city off for good. Maybe he will appoint ENIC NICHOLS as his right hand man and make these fools really happy. :lol:

Last edited:
LOL @jstate83. So you're putting your house up for sale? Unless you're renting that is. If you do stay in jackson and need a new place, you might wanna holla at Lee. I have a feeling his house in GEORGETOWN will be going on the market very soon LOL.

All jokes aside, there were no good choices in this election. But the city will survive. I can't see Lumumba with his health issues serving behind a single term.

LOL @jstate83. So you're putting your house up for sale? Unless you're renting that is. If you do stay in jackson and need a new place, you might wanna holla at Lee. I have a feeling his house in GEORGETOWN will be going on the market very soon LOL.

All jokes aside, there were no good choices in this election. But the city will survive. I can't see Lumumba with his health issues serving behind a single term.

What are his health issues?

As far as choices are concerned, you're right. Neither choice was very appealing. Lumumba may do better than some folks give him credit for. Only time will tell.

I'm dam sure gonna look into it. :tup:
Unlike you and most of Lumumbas hand out supporters, I am homeowner and have 16 years invested in my house. My investment is going the way of Detroit. Believe me it may not happen soon or this year, but you and the rest of the "dwhitemangonnagetus" Jackson simps can have it. Time to seriously plan a move out. :tup: :lol:

He won with 20,000 votes in a city with over 120,000 registered voters. Now watch all these dumb-azzes complain just like they did when the re-elected Frank melton for a second term for him to finish screwing up this city. Lumumba is gonna be worse and you heard it here first. Why would any of those evil white people with money or those uncle toms with money even try to do business with these fools after the crap they been spewing the last decade and 2 weeks especially.

I wouldn't. :lol:
Burn Jackson Burn............... You earned it by staying your sorry azzes at home on election day. :lol: :tup:

What are his health issues?

As far as choices are concerned, you're right. Neither choice was very appealing. Lumumba may do better than some folks give him credit for. Only time will tell.

:lol:

I take it you have not been here in a while.
This 4 year clown show is going to make people forget about the clown show Frank Melton put on for 8 years. :lol:

As long as he supports the Dome, he's fine with me. I don't live in Jackson any how, but I wish the city well no matter who the mayor is.
Let's give the man a chance and see what he can do. He may surprise a few people.

By the way, didn't Melton serve only four years?

Last edited:
I'm dam sure gonna look into it. :tup:
Unlike you and most of Lumumbas hand out supporters, I am homeowner and have 16 years invested in my house. My investment is going the way of Detroit. Believe me it may not happen soon or this year, but you and the rest of the "dwhitemangonnagetus" Jackson simps can have it. Time to seriously plan a move out. :tup: :lol:

He won with 20,000 votes in a city with over 120,000 registered voters. Now watch all these dumb-azzes complain just like they did when the re-elected Frank melton for a second term for him to finish screwing up this city. Lumumba is gonna be worse and you heard it here first. Why would any of those evil white people with money or those uncle toms with money even try to do business with these fools after the crap they been spewing the last decade and 2 weeks especially.

I wouldn't. :lol:
Burn Jackson Burn............... You earned it by staying your sorry azzes at home on election day. :lol: :tup:

Turnout for this election was the same as it's always been. Actually this runoff was higher than the last 3 elections. You sound worse than those fools who claimed they were gonna leave the country is Obama was elected. I'll say the same thing to you i thought of them: The city was here before your ignant azz arrived, it will be here after you leave.

As long as he supports the Dome, he's fine with me. I don't live in Jackson any how, but I wish the city well no matter who the mayor is.
Let's give the man a chance and see what he can do. He may surprise a few people.

By the way, didn't Melton serve only four years?

Those evil white monsters and uncle toms from the burbs that hold the State Purse strings are never gonna ok this now. Look for state funding under Bryant and GUNN to die before it even see the light of day after the shat these fools said about them during the election. :lol:

My bad............... I meant 4 years in office for Frank melton. He was going through that homestead filing mess that forced him off the ballot. Then he got put back on after his health started failing and he came in 3rd. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back