Jackson Residents--- Ex Jackson Residents--- Interested outsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnout for this election was the same as it's always been. Actually this runoff was higher than the last 3 elections. You sound worse than those fools who claimed they were gonna leave the country is Obama was elected. I'll say the same thing to you i thought of them: The city was here before your ignant azz arrived, it will be here after you leave.

And your ignorant, backwards, dumb ghetto azz honestly think you are putting people in their place by saying bye bye to a working taxpayer? Yep............You are a staunch Lumumba and Stokes supporter. :lol:

I love stupid negros like you. Your "home" is going to hell, the worst crime ridden and underdeveloped city in the metro that keep voting in the same ole do-nothing loudmouth dumb-azz click, and you think people living in civilized towns with development out the azz surrounding Jackson are worried about dumb-azzes like you saying Bye bye.

WHO IS GETTING SCREWED HERE? Jackson or the surrounding cities that gain everytime dumbazzes like you open your mouth with that "us vs them" evil white, uncle tom crap. :lol:

Don't make me .......... :lol:.
Then again.............please do. Keep posting your "dwhitemangonnagetus" crap. Maybe in the next election, you can get his buddy Enic Nichols crazy azz to run for office and make the clown show complete. :lmao:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lumumba is going to be Ok as Mayor! Lumumba's mindset in the 60's and 70's was the same as many of our parents, the "black power" mindset was the norm for blacks during that era.

Please fast forward your eight track or cassette player to 2013, unlike Lee, Lumumba isn't Mr. Charlie's puppet!

Lumumba is going to be Ok as Mayor! Lumumba's mindset in the 60's and 70's was the same as many of our parents, the "black power" mindset was the norm for blacks during that era.

Please fast forward your eight track or cassette player to 2013, unlike Lee, Lumumba isn't Mr. Charlie's puppet!

Again................... have at it.
I'm gonna sit back and laugh my azz off. I'm done giving a shat about the politics of this city. :lol:

Last edited:
83, you seem passionate about a lot of things, but on certain issues, I feel you have
been dead wrong. Even on well documented facts you have been wrong, but that’s ok
We’re only discussing here. Your disdain for Chokwe seems to be connected to the idea that he can’t get along with white people, and that Jackson’s success is interdependent on some rich white guys money. I’m glad most of our grandparents didn’t think like that and did for self and didn’t wait on or depend on some white guy to save them.

Chokwe deserves to be mayor, for reasons you have no clue about.

In time the people who know why they voted for Chokwe will be long gone,
But the world where white people coexist with, help and love black people
May never appear.

My friend I believe you’re gonna have to travel far pass Ridgeland if you’re trying to
Escape black people, or a so- called black mentality. Try looking at Gluckstadt, but
You better be prepared to take on a possibly larger mortgage, for possibly less sq ft than you already have.

Last edited:
83, you seem passionate about a lot of things, but on certain issues, I feel you have
been dead wrong. Even on well documented facts you have been wrong, but that’s ok
We’re only discussing here. Your disdain for Chokwe seems to be connected to the idea that he can’t get along with white people, and that Jackson’s success is interdependent on some rich white guys money. I’m glad most of our grandparents didn’t think like that and did for self and didn’t wait on or depend on some white guy to save them.

Chokwe deserves to be mayor, for reasons you have no clue about.

In time the people who know why they voted for Chokwe will be long gone,
But the world where white people coexist with, help and love black people
May never appear.

My friend I believe you’re gonna have to travel far pass Ridgeland if you’re trying to
Escape black people, or a so- called black mentality. Try looking at Gluckstadt, but
You better be prepared to take on a possibly larger mortgage, for possibly less sq ft than you already have

And since I live here and actually have witnessed this dude on a daily basis, why don't you tell me why this guy should be mayor based on his past record. As for escaping black people, save that crap. I'm escaping STUPIDITY and the never ending circle of clueless voting patterns in this city. As for taking on a larger mortage, I will be giving up paying the highest taxes in the state and won't have to deal with near as much crime that you have to deal with on a everyday basis in Jackson.

After 32 years of living here and actually trying to tough it out, I don't think I need to explain myself to a OUTSIDER that don't live here. I mean, after all, OUTSIDERS are the ban of Jackson residents existence when it come to running this city right? As for moving, Ridgeland housing is no higher than Jackson. And guess what. Ridgeland has BLACK PEOPLE TOO so that lie about escaping black people is just more backwards ignorant thinking put out on anybody that don't drop and suck the HNIC sack.

Besides.
Ya'll talking all this crap but not one of you have given me one thing that LUMUMBA has done for the city of Jackson. Name me something and leave out all the tired implications about I don't know LUMUMBA or the rest of these4 clowns running this city. Ain't no bad white guy been running this city nor has a UNCLE TOM from the burbs. A white person has not run this city since Kane Dito.

Now knowing that info, could you please explain why Jackson has slide further down the crap trail under these "qualified black people" leadership? Start with LUCUMBA, Stokes and that whole crew and tell me what I'm wrong about. :lol:

And BTW:
Putting that lie in there about me thinking Jackson future depends on rich white people like I'm saying white people are the end all for jacksons existence is laughable. Comprehend before you type. Jackson future depends on people getting elected that don't put their big corn filled foot in their mouth before they even get a chance to try and work with people. Less than 1/4 of the people in this city even bothers to vote because they know it won't make a difference so I'm not the only one that's fed up.

This is gonna be a great clown show.
So sorry I don't fit into the "follow or be labeled a outcast whatever" role when it come to black society. I have always walked my own path and called out dumb shat no matter what the skin tone or political party is. That is why you have always heard me say I'm not a slave to some crap political party based on a R or a D in front of a name.

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is it is not a good idea for a politician to alienate an entire segment of your constituency and the business community before you've been in office a day.

Those of you who can't foresee the consequences of that might want to look at a little more closely.

Jackson is well on its way to becoming another Detroit.

All I'm going to say is it is not a good idea for a politician to alienate an entire segment of your constituency and the business community before you've been in office a day.

Those of you who can't foresee the consequences of that might want to look at a little more closely.

What are you talking about? When did Lumumba alienate White folks? Heck White folks are moving back into the Jackson downtown area in droves. As a matter of fact, more live in the downtown area than Blacks.

Plus Jackson will never become like Detroit. Detroit's economy failed due to the fact that industrial jobs were being outsourced to foreign nations like Mexico under NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Nah I doubt it plus we dont have the population for that to happen. Since Jackson is in the heart of Dixie one would think that but conservatism has its pro's and con's. Detroit is strictly liberal and when people are too lazy to make decisions for the masses you get Detroit.

:|

JayRob ... see .... this is the problem with you common ngeroes. You're uniformed voters and vote for people simply because they are Black, have Black sounding names or "he's not Mr. Charlie's puppet" or some other ignorant BS.

This is an interview he gave just last week. LINK Read it and imagine how a business person who may be considering investing in Jackson would think about it. A white person? An intelligent Black person? I know it'll be difficult for you to imagine how an intelligent Black person thinks, but try.

This is the person that has been elected to run a major city in the United States in 2013. :lol: jstate83 is right in that this idiot is full of DwhiteManGonnaGitUs and Back-to-Africa bullshat when he needs to be concerned about making Jackson safer and strengthening it economically.

But, noooooooooooooooooooooooo! This clown is talking about succession in 2013. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah I doubt it plus we dont have the population for that to happen. Since Jackson is in the heart of Dixie one would think that but conservatism has its pro's and con's. Detroit is strictly liberal and when people are too lazy to make decisions for the masses you get Detroit.

Not so.

You get Detroit when the businesses and people with money leave. And leave the city in the hands of ignorant, incompetent or corrupt politicians (or all three) and the city is run into the ground.

Here's a fact: It's very difficult to run a city when your tax base is primarily poor. You need ... others ... simply to have the money to get things done much less get any traction on the goals you have for the city. It might be a good idea to at least have a working relationship with those people if you want to keep and attract dollars to the city. Whether those "others" are businesses or people with higher incomes or more costly houses. Even if they are of a different race.

And that's the bottom line.

Last edited:

JayRob ... see .... this is the problem with you common ngeroes. You're uniformed voters and vote for people simply because they are Black, have Black sounding names or "he's not Mr. Charlie's puppet" or some other ignorant BS.

This is an interview he gave just last week. LINK Read it and imagine how a business person who may be considering investing in Jackson would think about it. A white person? An intelligent Black person? I know it'll be difficult for you to imagine how an intelligent Black person thinks, but try.

This is the person that has been elected to run a major city in the United States in 2013. :lol: jstate83 is right in that this idiot is full of Dwhite ManGonnaGitUs and Back-to-Africa bullshat when he needs to be concerned about making Jackson safer and strengthening it economically.

But, noooooooooooooooooooooooo! This clown is talking about succession in 2013. :lol:

Give it up man or you will be labeled a UNCLE TOM by the CLICK backers here. :lol:
That entire crew has divided this entire area over the years. It has got to the point now that I find this situation hopeless and have thrown in the towel. Lumumba is another activest that is gonna be a disaster as mayor just like Frank melton. Him and Stokes running around here with Enic Nichols and his crazy crew has black people all over this city rolling their eyes. It ain't just white people but that is what mofo's want you to believe.

The problems of Jackson existed long before Chokwe ran for mayor
Where are all these imaginary white business men who were investing in Jackson
Before?

people who love the confederacy still fly the confederate flag in MS in 2013
I thought Harvey was the savior, from Melton? Did lots of whites invest in Jackson under Harvey?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yep can't re run the race now...

hey 83 how many bedrooms you got? let's arrange a time for me to
take a look at ya place.

3 - 2 baths.

I know.
If I don't like it............. Bye Bye. Ya'll have been saying that for years and mofo's have been turing their azzes to ya laughing all they way across the city line.

man, ya'll can joke and think you clowning me all you want. I'm not stupid enough to keep getting used by con-artist. ENJOY the next 4 years. I'm dam sure going to enjoy them. :lol:

BTW:
While you PM'ing 99, you still ain't told me one dam thing LUMUMBA has done for Jackson in his 30 years here since leaving Detroit. You still ain't told me one dam thing these home grown, keep it real negros have done for Jackson either. :goof:

Last edited:

This is the person that has been elected to run a major city in the United States in 2013. :lol: jstate83 is right in that this idiot is full of DwhiteManGonnaGitUs and Back-to-Africa bullshat when he needs to be concerned about making Jackson safer and strengthening it economically.

Dude, your comments are just what I expected them to be, childish, ignorant and full of flaws.

Have you read what the OTHER candidate wrote about himself and his credentials? Come to find out, HE LIED on both fronts and then some.
The man claimed to be a Democrat, yet he voted numerous times as a Republican.
He claimed to have lived in Jackson for years, yet he lived in a completely different county.
He claimed to have had a legitimate business, yet the business is in shambles.

He has NO experience in politics, no experience in real leadership where it counts, yet we're to "trust" this guy with running a capital city?
At least one knew what Lamumba was bringing to the table. Not many knew what Lee was bringing because what he told the folks was a lie to begin with and they called him out on it by voting for his opponent.

Dude, stay in Louisiana politics cause it's obvious you don't know what the heck you're talking about when it comes to Detroit or any other type of politics in and around Jackson.

3 - 2 baths.

I know.
If I don't like it............. Bye Bye. Ya'll have been saying that for years and mofo's have been turing their azzes to ya laughing all they way across the city line.

man, ya'll can joke and think you clowning me all you want. I'm not stupid enough to keep getting used by con-artist. ENJOY the next 4 years. I'm dam sure going to enjoy them. :lol:

BTW:
While you PM'ing 99, you still ain't told me one dam thing LUMUMBA has done for Jackson in his 30 years here since leaving Detroit. You still ain't told me one dam thing these home grown, keep it real negros have done for Jackson either. :goof:

83 am really just poking fun @ you, but seriously I could send you some stuff, or
you could just read the Sovernity Commission’s file on Chokwe, just make sure you got a lot of time
On your hands, to fully comprehend what you're reading as it relates to the past and present

Last edited:
83 am really just poking fun @ you, but seriously I could send you some stuff, or
you could just read the Sovernity Commission’s file on Chokwe
, just make sure you got a lot of time
On your hands.

I know about all that. :nod:

Hell................. I can go on the Sovernity Commission’s file website and pull up my father and Moms names. In fact, I'm looking at them right now on a split screen. LUMUMBA is not the only one that caught the eye of rednecks in this state. Mom, Dad, Aunts, Uncles..... Damm near my entire adult family from back then was on that list long before Lumumba even dreamed of coming to Mississippi.

Last edited:
Not so.

You get Detroit when the businesses and people with money leave. And leave the city in the hands of ignorant, incompetent or corrupt politicians (or all three) and the city is run into the ground.

Here's a fact: It's very difficult to run a city when your tax base is primarily poor. You need ... others ... simply to have the money to get things done much less get any traction on the goals you have for the city. It might be a good idea to at least have a working relationship with those people if you want to keep and attract dollars to the city. Whether those "others" are businesses or people with higher incomes or more costly houses. Even if they are of a different race.

And that's the bottom line.

Dude you have no inkling of why Detroit is the way it is. I just told you but it went right over your head. Heck, I guarantee you didn't even know what NAFTA meant and what it did to Detroit and many other cities in the U.S. who depended on steel, the auto industry and coal industry.
Mexico now exports more cars than the U.S.. Who would've thought this two decades ago?

Dude you have no inkling of why Detroit is the way it is. I just told you but it went right over your head. Heck, I guarantee you didn't even know what NAFTA meant and what it did to Detroit and many other cities in the U.S. who depended on steel, the auto industry and coal industry.
Mexico now exports more cars than the U.S.. Who would've thought this two decades ago?

"You get Detroit when the businesses and people with money leave."

The very first sentence of my post, JayRob. I'm not surprised you missed it and had no clue what I was talking about.

What's really laughable is that you think you can tell me anything about anything. You have never been and never will be able to tell me nothing.

:lol:

yep can't re run the race now...

hey 83 how many bedrooms you got? let's arrange a time for me to
take a look at ya place.

You should wait a few months until after the bank forecloses. It'll be cheaper.

You should wait a few months until after the bank forecloses. It'll be cheaper.

Well.
That is something you will never worry about since you don't own shat except a lease, making DWHITEMAN rich paying him rent on something you will never own. :lol:

Dude or dude-ette...........Whatever you are.
You just don't know how much of a clown azz joke you are to me. Just one liners. Your boring now. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back