I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure are right. I’ve had southern fans to say that deion brings a lot of excitement to the SWAC. So man some of these dudes on here just be talking because there school isn’t anything to talk about. Coach prime being at jsu 3-4 more years is enough to set jsu up for success for next 15 years. Jsu will be fine as is now. Southern fans should be worried about there own future coaching search. Hudson, Robinson and Sanders got this thing handled over in jackson. And we are blessed to have such great team in the 3 I just names. Many would love to have that trio at there institution and as for as SCSU fan on here, all of your concern, knowledge and interest should be tunnel focused on SCSU and there financial issues. This is the problem, we like sweeping around other folks doors before we sweep our own. Again, Jsu is fine
They are worried about their own program. Most had vanished from the board before that Alcorn win. They will be ghost again once famu and THEE bust their arse back to back 😆

Nah you sound foolish. J st hasn't won nothing, plus your program hasn't beaten us in years. So yea he brought just excitement, hopefully one day y'all will bring home a championship.
Lol this is a troll account atp… 😂 man can your mediocre football team worry about not going 4-5 to FAMU. Please and thanks. Small goals before you can utter the word championship 😂

Lol this is a troll account atp… 😂 man can your mediocre football team worry about not going 4-5 to FAMU. Please and thanks. Small goals before you can utter the word championship 😂
My point excitement... Deion has given j st hope. See he's having y'all feeling like y'all can beat you'll daddy. Yea y'all will be hurt if and when he leaves.

105.3 The FAN (here in Dallas) said yesterday that (TCU) mentioning Sanders was all about posturing...

And the fact that TCU didn't offer Shadeur won't go un-noticed.. They don't believe Sanders would even entertain TCU...

But I guess we'll see.....

They said on the radio yesterday that TCU wants to interview Coach Prime

"At least right now, it's working. The Tigers are 7-1, and look like they will be selected for an FCS playoff spot."

Do SWAC schools typically accept playoff invitations, or do they decline for the Celebration Bowl? It's not likely possible, but if could logistically work I'd love to see JSU do both.

"And if he so much as takes TCU's phone call other than to say, 'Thank you. I'm flattered, but I'm at Jackson State for a reason,' it will reveal all of this is just more Deion bull trash, and that there is no bigger football fraud than Prime Time."

This writer really sounds like he hates Prime. I hope he trips and falls on a dildo.

@dezjaguar that type of brother that will lose next Saturday and say about time! He moves the hurdle cause SUcks can’t do it and haven’t done squat in years as far as a swac title. It’s poetic justice how he use to talk about how SU could do no wrong and jsu was a dumpster fire due to the coaching carousel, but now a loss this Saturday and Thee gets an already departing su version of “Hendricks” fired. Meanwhile, SUcks cheap ungrateful asses didn’t pay their “comegy” odoms a lil pay bump, and he took the winning to Norfolk State. Karma ! You reap what you sow. Now, go tell PV how you got Dooley on your short list. You’ve done as much as j state in them 7 years … nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back