I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your life could be miserable for a long time. Even when Sanders takes a FBS job, the Jackson State job will be the most attractive FCS job in the country. Mark my word, Jackson State will be bringing in High Profile names for a while. It’s going to be a good FCS destination for good caliber coaches looking to move up quickly. Jackson State is set for while.
Brother when Deion leaves you’ll be right back to normal unless you can find a coach with similar name recognition, which you won’t

Naw y’all want it to be lol. We chilling at JSU. That’s what happens when you do your job. People want you. That man isn’t going to TCU, LSU, nor USC.

If Prime Time wants a National Title......

It comes down to what he wants his legacy to be...

The first black coach to win that title-because it's NOT going to happen at JSU (and that is NOT a dig at him or the school-The NCAA would toss North Texas vs Houston Baptist before a HBCU gets in that game).

Before Deion even knew of JSU they won 16 SWAC Championships place 93 players in the NFL 4 Hall of Famers. Had a 30 plus year span with only ONE losing season. There is a winning tradition at JSU. A couple of bad hires derailed that for a while. With the foundation that's being set the right Coaching hires in the future will be able to keep it going.

Last edited:
Before Deion even knew of JSU they they won 16 SWAC Championships place 93 players in the NFL 4 Hall of Fame. Had a 30 plus year span with only ONE losing season. There is a winning pedigree at JSU. A couple of bad hires derailed that for a while. With the foundation that's being set the right Coaching hires in the future will be able to keep it going.
Facts. Facilities will be top notch. The administration that brought in coach Prime will hopefully be around for many many years to come. We ain't going anywhere. Keep wishing

😆 🤣 you sound foolish. He's brought way more than just excitement. Your dead football program could use a bit of excitement don't you think lol
Nah you sound foolish. J st hasn't won nothing, plus your program hasn't beaten us in years. So yea he brought just excitement, hopefully one day y'all will bring home a championship.

Your life could be miserable for a long time. Even when Sanders takes a FBS job, the Jackson State job will be the most attractive FCS job in the country. Mark my word, Jackson State will be bringing in High Profile names for a while. It’s going to be a good FCS destination for good caliber coaches looking to move up quickly. Jackson State is set for while.
If that happens, props! Let your AD have the final decision on the coach and you will be ok. Based on previous history, if you get the president, board members etc. involved it has been a disaster. Again, props if JSU is the most attractive FCS job in the country.

He ain’t going no where. Some things are bigger than money. Hell Texas doubled Nick Saban salary and he didn’t leave.
Family, the record and businesses kept Saban in Tuscaloosa. If or when he wins his next championship, I think he will hang it up. He is tied with Bear Bryant with the most championships at one school. Grand kids are in the picture.

😆 🤣 you sound foolish. He's brought way more than just excitement. Your dead football program could use a bit of excitement don't you think lol
You sure are right. I’ve had southern fans to say that deion brings a lot of excitement to the SWAC. So man some of these dudes on here just be talking because there school isn’t anything to talk about. Coach prime being at jsu 3-4 more years is enough to set jsu up for success for next 15 years. Jsu will be fine as is now. Southern fans should be worried about there own future coaching search. Hudson, Robinson and Sanders got this thing handled over in jackson. And we are blessed to have such great team in the 3 I just names. Many would love to have that trio at there institution and as for as SCSU fan on here, all of your concern, knowledge and interest should be tunnel focused on SCSU and there financial issues. This is the problem, we like sweeping around other folks doors before we sweep our own. Again, Jsu is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back