I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan state playing keep away with their guy Mel… but they better hope Mel for the long term doesn’t put them in the shadows of Ohio state… that buy out will cripple that programs success if it don’t work out. I feel them though. They have a sexy asset on the coaching hire market and they paid him a foolish amount to keep him away from LSU, Florida, etc.

No. MSU has 3-4 billionaires bankrolling Mel, his staff and facility upgrades. Dan Gilbert who owns the Cavs is one of the billionaires and Gilbert alone is I believe worth over $20 billion. Money is no issue for MSU and they are coming for OSU.

He kept his assistants too long. Maybe you aren't familiar with his exit or the issues he had with qbs who were recruited all around each other while his school administration couldn't mind their own business.

I know all that. Thanks.

LSU folks were in 2 camps. One camp thought they could Deebo MSU and take Tucker. The other camp didn't want Tucker for reasons including his race to he's not proven enough. I do think the argument Tucker hasn't proven enough is a valid one but LSU hired Orgeron who had previously failed at Ole Miss.

Anyway, once the numbers about Mel's extension came out them White folks been so quiet you could hear a rat piss on cotton among LSU fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back