I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this doesn't happen.

I respect his right to do what is best for him, but it would be a huge blow to HBCUs as a whole if he left.
A huge blow? lol :D

As if the SWAC just started in 2021 because of one human being. lmao!

The SWAC started in 1921 and has endured 100 consecutive years of fruitfulness. One monkey will N-E-V-E-R stop this show, me, you, him, her, them, nobody. The SWAC endures and will continue to ascend.

The blueprint has been laid and the formula is perfect for ascension. Like it or not, JSU is that mountain top today. The rest of us need to get there, wholly and complete at this "fcs" level.

A huge blow? lol :D

As if the SWAC just started in 2021 because of one human being. lmao!

The SWAC started in 1921 and has endured 100 consecutive years of fruitfulness. One monkey will N-E-V-E-R stop this show, me, you, him, her, them, nobody. The SWAC endures and will continue to ascend.

The blueprint has been laid and the formula is perfect for ascension. Like it or not, JSU is that mountain top today. The rest of us need to get there, wholly and complete at this "fcs" level.
Got dayum you Bewildered!!!! You has to be kin to me down the _____________ . My Momma ALWAYS used to say that back in the gap.

"One monkey don't stop the show." That brought back memories rite dere.

There's no need to worry about things that are out of one's control.

Bitching and moaning won't solve an issue. Action in the ass w/ efficient thought solves problems.

All SWAC schools have top-notch football facilities and venues, from top to bottom, bar none. There are other fcs conferences w/ horrible and atrocious facilities. So, we're winning in the facility/venue arms race. That's the first step.

Now we need the TAG student-athletes and coaching to go w/ the beautiful facades. Neither are married and committed to our schools lol so drop the emotional attachment. The days of Eddie Robinson are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr long gone. This is a business w/ moving parts. Nothing is permanent, other than the physical venues.

Last edited:
Look at this.... TF is wrong w/ some of you?! We have a conference member who leads "fcs" in attendance and just packed an "fcs" venue full of 63K+ people for a home game, not a classic, during a pandemic.

In the midst of a pandemic, look at the att #s from the historical leaders (JSU, SU, AAMU, FAMU, ...).

The SWAC endures and will continue to ascend.

Endures, yes.

Continue to ascend? Remains to be seen.

Obviously no one man defines anything, but certainly some are better positioned and better resourced to facilitate growth than others. Thinking otherwise is obtuse. Prime is one of those individuals, and we are all benefitting from what he's brought to the table at this point.

Endures, yes.

Obviously no one man defines anything, but certainly some are better positioned and better resourced to facilitate growth than others. Thinking otherwise is obtuse. Prime is one of those individuals, and we are all benefitting from what he's brought to the table at this point.
We were slightly behind but we are catching up so yes, we are still ascending. I don't foresee any of us moving backwards as we keep pace and continue to ascend to maintain at this current level.

IMHO, we are still winning. Who were the last 2 to join the SWAC? From what state? The SWAC has multiple d-1 "fcs" schools in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and texas. No ascension? :D From a little-bitty then regional conference started in-state in 1921? lol

Please.

Last edited:
I really hope this doesn't happen.

I respect his right to do what is best for him, but it would be a huge blow to HBCUs as a whole if he left.

How the F is it a blow to HBCU's as a whole?

Get the hell out of here with that crap...

What has he brought to the table that we didn't already have on it?

Well, two other members of this board said basically the same thing from day one, and some of yall treated them as if they had two horns and a tail. 🤣

Who is y'all, "kemo sabe"?

Got dayum you Bewildered!!!! You has to be kin to me down the _____________ . My Momma ALWAYS used to say that back in the gap.

"One monkey don't stop the show." That brought back memories rite dere.
In Louisiana we say that "One Monkey can't stop no show............unless it's a One Monkey Show"..........! LOL

Well, two other members of this board said basically the same thing from day one, and some of yall treated them as if they had two horns and a tail. 🤣

I know I've said it but I just try to avoid posts about "THEE Messiah" because the Dei-Hive will just flood the post liking each others posts going after anyone with a slight hint of criticism of Daddy Deion and I don't have time for the deity like posts

As someone mentioned earlier, the SWAC has been around 100 years (with every current member (excluding the FL schools) never leaving the conference once joining except UAPB and even they came back)) and has done well without Deion, FAMU, BCU, etc. Saying stuff like "we are all benefitting from what he brings to the table" is disrespectful to the accomplishments of everyone from Beaty and Reed to the Great 7 and the SWAC caravans to more recent greats like Robert Mathis who have all brought shine to the SWAC while Deion was still on the NFL Network as a PWI alum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back