I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Now all of a sudden (actually during the last day or so) Coach Prime is being vilified for disrespecting the rich Heritage, Resilience and Vision of the Conference based on a single comment made by a poster who aint even affiliated with the Conference! I mean LOL and all but you can't make this shyt up!!

LOL! Now all of a sudden (actually during the last day or so) Coach Prime is being vilified for disrespecting the rich Heritage, Resilience and Vision of the Conference based on a single comment made by a poster who aint even affiliated with the Conference! I mean LOL and all but you can't make this shyt up!!
Bruh, these Judas ass ***** are the worst. It's past funny till now it's alarming. I'm taking notes, cause I don't want NONE of these ***** around me. In person or otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

The N-words. That’s what they do. That’s how they were raised.

Bruh, these Judas ass ***** are the worst. It's past funny till now it's alarming. I'm taking notes, cause I don't want NONE of these ***** around me. In person or otherwise.
The N-words. That’s what they do. That’s how they were raised.

+1 preach. PREACH IT I SAY!!!!!!!! *smack!* *smack!*

We move forward, w/out regard. PV needs to win this game come Saturday or we'll have a new problem shortly.

I know I've said it but I just try to avoid posts about "THEE Messiah" because the Dei-Hive will just flood the post liking each others posts going after anyone with a slight hint of criticism of Daddy Deion and I don't have time for the deity like posts

As someone mentioned earlier, the SWAC has been around 100 years (with every current member (excluding the FL schools) never leaving the conference once joining except UAPB and even they came back)) and has done well without Deion, FAMU, BCU, etc. Saying stuff like "we are all benefitting from what he brings to the table" is disrespectful to the accomplishments of everyone from Beaty and Reed to the Great 7 and the SWAC caravans to more recent greats like Robert Mathis who have all brought shine to the SWAC while Deion was still on the NFL Network as a PWI alum
But yet you took the time to post this minutia!

How the F is it a blow to HBCU's as a whole?

Get the hell out of here with that crap...

What has he brought to the table that we didn't already have on it?

Exposure would be the obvious answer...but he has 4 and 5 star athletes SERIOUSLY considering attending JSU.

NOT as a token visit, but in "this is actually a place that I can call home". Right now, he's the face of HBCU football and the influence that he has is powerful. Plus, he's been an outstanding advocate for HBCUs, and one whose voice people actually respect.

COULD the momentum continue? Maybe, and I sincerely hope that it does. But it sure would be nice to have him stick around for a little while longer.

Not sure if this would stop him from being hired but some FBS schools won't bite becuse of it.

"Sanders is under contract with JSU through Dec. 1 2024, making $300,000 annually. If he terminates the contract he will owe Jackson State 50% of the remaining value of his contract."

Business is business but Deion should look at how Sumlin to A&M from UofH tuned out. That turned out to be a TERRIBLE "lemme get to the big time" move. And it came back to bite him with the same good ol boy mess when Tony Buzzed-Bee weighed in. Just build your shakeup at JSU. At least give them 4 years of wins and a new coaching tree in that regional area.

I just read all this.. BOY YALL MAD! LOL
Deion is not leaving and yall teams still trash.
In ONE year, we are 9-1 and EAST Champs soon to be 10-1, SWAC Champs, CB Champs, and HBCU National Champs.

Also, if you dont think Deion has brought anything to the table, you are just a hater (specifically Fiyah and that boy from the green and white school)

If nothing else he has brought exposure and money and talent that is kickin yall azz. Get you some...

Not sure if this would stop him from being hired but some FBS schools won't bite becuse of it.

"Sanders is under contract with JSU through Dec. 1 2024, making $300,000 annually. If he terminates the contract he will owe Jackson State 50% of the remaining value of his contract."

Deion will pay it himself if he wants to leave.

Business is business but Deion should look at how Sumlin to A&M from UofH tuned out. That turned out to be a TERRIBLE "lemme get to the big time" move. And it came back to bite him with the same good ol boy mess when Tony Buzzed-Bee weighed in. Just build your shakeup at JSU. At least give them 4 years of wins and a new coaching tree in that regional area.

Texas A&M made Sumlin a very rich man and in my opinion A&M kept him too long. After the MSU contract extension for Mel Tucker thangs done changed once more.

Michigan state playing keep away with their guy Mel… but they better hope Mel for the long term doesn’t put them in the shadows of Ohio state… that buy out will cripple that programs success if it don’t work out. I feel them though. They have a sexy asset on the coaching hire market and they paid him a foolish amount to keep him away from LSU, Florida, etc.

Texas A&M made Sumlin a very rich man and in my opinion A&M kept him too long. After the MSU contract extension for Mel Tucker thangs done changed once more.
He kept his assistants too long. Maybe you aren't familiar with his exit or the issues he had with qbs who were recruited all around each other while his school administration couldn't mind their own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back