I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Actually I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I can admit when I was wrong. Deion has brought attention to the SWAC and I just really feel he would be a stronger voice with backing on STRONG money.

The more we win the more egregious the rumors will be.
Well it’s not a rumor but it’s not that big as some think. Tcu just putting it out there that they have interest in him but tht doesn’t mean coach has shown any interest! I still believe he’s not going anywhere until Shadeur leaves. Shaduer can be drafted from jsu and coach knows that and that’s all that matters. Not after Shadeur graduates then he its on for coach prime and I’m all in support of wherever he would go but for now he’s committed to jsu and hbcu’s.

LSU just hired a black president, from what I am hearing he is pushing for the MSU coach. So we will see

Deion is not leaving Jackson this soon. Also, he will not leave until the perfect situation is in his lap. Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Notre Dame and Michigan are the only jobs that can get him to leave Jackson State immediately!

TCU, SMU, Houston, USF, Maryland “could” have a shot after 2-3 years at Jackson State.

Deion definitely wants to win the Celebration Bowl and go undefeated at JSU. I think the Celebration Bowl will be a given next year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Unless, he get an opportunity that is too GREAT to turn down,, stay at JSU and continue to make my life miserable until his son is eligible for the draft. I didn't say good, I said a great opportunity. I am talking about housing, cars, medical, a heavy buyout package, total control of the program and a minimum of 7 million a year. Also, not a dead end job. That would be hard to turn down.

Unless, he get an opportunity that is too GREAT to turn down,, stay at JSU and continue to make my life miserable until his son is eligible for the draft. I didn't say good, I said a great opportunity. I am talking about housing, cars, medical, a heavy buyout package, total control of the program and a minimum of 7 million a year. Also, not a dead end job. That would be hard to turn down.
Agreed

Deion is not leaving Jackson this soon. Also, he will not leave until the perfect situation is in his lap. Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Notre Dame and Michigan are the only jobs that can get him to leave Jackson State immediately!

TCU, SMU, Houston, USF, Maryland “could” have a shot after 2-3 years at Jackson State.

Deion definitely wants to win the Celebration Bowl and go undefeated at JSU. I think the Celebration Bowl will be a given next year.

You see the bigger picture.

Your life could be miserable for a long time. Even when Sanders takes a FBS job, the Jackson State job will be the most attractive FCS job in the country. Mark my word, Jackson State will be bringing in High Profile names for a while. It’s going to be a good FCS destination for good caliber coaches looking to move up quickly. Jackson State is set for while.

Your life could be miserable for a long time. Even when Sanders takes a FBS job, the Jackson State job will be the most attractive FCS job in the country. Mark my word, Jackson State will be bringing in High Profile names for a while. It’s going to be a good FCS destination for good caliber coaches looking to move up quickly. Jackson State is set for while.
And when WE move up, we will draw even more names.

Coach has obviously earned the right to make the decision that he believes is best for him; that said, I'm really (selfishly) hoping that he will stay at JSU.

Coach has obviously earned the right to make the decision that he believes is best for him; that said, I'm really (selfishly) hoping that he will stay at JSU.

But we see the bigger picture.

JSU's brand, its name, and its notoriety is peaking while a SOLID foundation to be used for the future is now in place. JSU always had the right pieces, the right ingredients for success in place; it simply needed the right humans from the president down to the coaching staff to execute the plan and make it... perfect.

Who else in the SWAC has a paid for, not financed, turf football practice field? That is just ONE SMALL example.

**insert the sound of crickets chirping here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back