I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I guess folks can’t change their mind after being proven wrong. See that’s the difference in human being and person from JSU. JSU folks expect the same thinking.

A lot of people were wrong...but why want him to go to LSU?

Do this...go to tigerdroppings.com (LSU's fan page), read what those kind men think about the possibility of hiring a Black coach, and then tell me if you'd still like to see him there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Do this...go to tigerdroppings.com (LSU's fan page), read what those kind men think about the possibility of hiring a Black coach, and then tell me if you'd still like to see him there.

In those folks eyes we're Black. But, Deion is Deion. Those guys would have no problem with Deion being the coach at LSU. But, therein lies my biggest gripe with White folks and Black coaches. Far too often a Black coach has to have been an athletic superstar whereas a White guy like Mike Leach at Mississippi State or Lawrence Frank former NBA coach didn't even play the sport in college they are coaching.

I guess I thought that the objective was to show our elite athletes that they can accomplish all of their goals by attending our universities. If Coach Prime leaves JSU now for a school like LSU, what message is that sending to the athletes?
THIS!

Sometimes it is so disappointing reading some of these post. I'll just say this America is deeply embedded in white supremacy, unfortunately it seems a lot of black people subconsciously believe in it also.
Until we can change this mindset we will continue to despair and fall further and further behind. Just my opinion...

so I guess folks can’t change their mind after being proven wrong. See that’s the difference in human being and person from JSU. JSU folks expect the same thinking.
Hell naw YOU can't change your mind. You was loose lip Lucy in the spring. We have no seats for YOU on this train.

no-room-too-crowded.gif

Sometimes it is so disappointing reading some of these post. I'll just say this America is deeply embedded in white supremacy, unfortunately it seems a lot of black people subconsciously believe in it also.
Until we can change this mindset we will continue to despair and fall further and further behind. Just my opinion...
Mine's too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

that's most white schools, lsu is no exception. wouldn't be any different for him at fsu. but if he went there and won it'd be a different story.

i'd like to see him stay at jsu myself, but it's funny how we applaud other coaches who've "moved up" when they left hbcu's and went on to pwc's to coach, but now it's different.

kinda how so many of us advocated for white lineman and QB's and white head coaches under the guise of the "best man for the job" years ago, like we couldn't recruit good Black lineman and QB's and hire capable Black head coaches.

maybe you could provide a link?

Lawd. Even with us HBCU grads, some of us STILL don't get it. smh

Thanks for the post mane. My fingertips are tired of repeating the same old message over and over and over and over...
I said the same thing to some people on Facebook. It’s sad how our own people just Dnt get what’s going on.

Love how you did that. Sometimes we have to help our brothers get it !!

I can sum up this thread in one sentence. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE COACH PRIME AS HEAD COACH OF THE MISSISSIPPI BRAVES!!! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back