FAMU to the SWAC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember you can extend an offer knowing the party whom the invite is given has little to know way of adhering to the rules and guidelines of said offer. “Offer in name only”....

I read somewhere where the MEAC commish was heated.... and he plans to call in on the comments part of the Board of Trustees meeting today with some numbers showing that FAMU has misinformation (i guess its about the conference money comparison)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I read somewhere where the MEAC commish was heated.... and he plans to call in on the comments part of the Board of Trustees meeting today with some numbers showing that FAMU has misinformation (i guess its about the conference money comparison)

He know the MEAC fate is over if FAMU leave.

At least FAMU is going to an HBCU conference

It doesn't mean that they will stay there. They have already included a pathway to leave if they think a better opportunity arises. They can leave without penalty within the first five years. They tried to leave the MEAC several times.

It doesn't mean that they will stay there. They have already included a pathway to leave if they think a better opportunity arises. They can leave without penalty within the first five years. They tried to leave the MEAC several times.
That is not the point

In looking at FAMU's presentation they did embellish a few things lol. But hey I want them in the SWAC so it's all good.

Let them. If its only for a few years, it will be a cool few years.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Special Committee (FAMU) endorsed the move with a few caveats. It is not a done deal yet but it is looking promising.....

I’ve been wanting to see AAMU and FAMU play each other for the longest. The last match up between the two schools was before FAMU left the SIAC, and I wasn’t even born yet. I guess it’s finally going to happen! lol

My second question, does the FAMU alumni base travel? If they do get ready when you come to Lorman, it will be a one of the toughest road trips in HBCU. We are only nice to the SU fan base because they tailgate like we do and it’s a big party on game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back