eating habits and workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I can't gain weight for shitt. I have to work out to gain. If not, I will be po as a snake.

I need to add more calories to my diet tho. I eat ALL day but I eat pretty healthy. A typical day for me is a whole wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese, a container (sometimes two :D) of apples, grapes, strawberries, and blueberries, a cup of yogurt, and a small container of nuts (I buy this BIG jug of mixed nuts and take about a handful to work). If I have leftovers, i will bring them but most of the time, I only eat BIG meals at night. I will be changing that tho "cause I would love to gain some weight...again. (only to lose it again..lol)

However, the stuff I bring for snacks at work normally last me all day. I leave the house with about 5 containers of snacks.. :lol:
yes, you must buff up your calorie intake along with weight workouts.

for me I count carbs instead of calories and try to keep it under 100 grams. When I am consistant, I lose a couple of pounds a week and it really stays off. I eat lots of vegetables, nuts and some fruits to keep the hunger under control. I don't exercise as much as I would like to. But if I do I usually walk.

Again, for me I have to limit the sugar and other white stuff (flour, rice, pasta). If I start eating cookies or a piece of cake I am doomed for the rest of the day.

P.S. I only eat cereal for desert

Last edited:
God, why must I be stricken with a slender frame? I so yearn to be 6-2-200 pounds. I eat and lift and eat and lift and eat and lift. Yet, still 155. :shame:

God, why must I be stricken with a slender frame? I so yearn to be 6-2-200 pounds. I eat and lift and eat and lift and eat and lift. Yet, still 155. :shame:
Don't feel bad. I workout harder and eat healthier than all my friends but I am stuck at 262. :shame:

Bruh I had that same problem for years. I could eat all day, everyday and never gain weight. I also have been eating what folks consider health now for years. I have never really like fried foods and never ate fried foods because I was to broke growing up to get it. :emlaugh: I had never been over 183 lbs and I am 6 1.5. Well over the last two years I have been traveling a bunch do to my job and I have to eat at these unhealthy quick joint places do to the long hours I work. Bruh, I have picked up close to 20 pounds and I don't like it. I miss being skinny. I have lost five pounds over the last four weeks and have 15 more to drop. I don't ever wanna be over 190 again. My folks like the weight on me, but I don't.

Last edited:
Bruh I had that same problem for years. I could eat all day, everyday and never gain weight. I also have been eating what folks consider health now for years. I have never really like fried foods and never ate fried foods because I was to broke growing up to get it. :emlaugh: I had never been over 183 lbs and I am 6 1.5. Well over the last two years I have been traveling a bunch do to my job and I have to eat at these unhealthy quick joint places do to the long hours I work. Bruh, I have picked up close to 20 pounds and I don't like it. I miss being skinny. I have lost five pounds over the last four weeks and have 15 more to drop. I don't ever wanna be over 190 again. My folks like the weight on me, but I don't.

I would love to be 180. I tried the fast food thing before and it worked a little, but I did not want raise my blood pressure and my cholesterol. I will just work harder I guess.

While I know she is only joking, it hurts a little to have your girl call you gumby. :lol:

I have my session with the trainer today...y'all keep me in prayer. :emlaugh:

Lord,

Please allow Warndalyn to make it through the grueling routine that her trainer have for her today. From the lunges to the squats, crunches, and lifts, Lord, please keep her joints stable and to bypass exhaustion so she may do the other things she'd planned on doing today.

Selah.

Lord,

Please allow Warndalyn to make it through the grueling routine that her trainer have for her today. From the lunges to the squats, crunches, and lifts, Lord, please keep her joints stable and to bypass exhaustion so she may do the other things she'd planned on doing today.

Selah.
AMEN...it worked JH. Thank you so very much...the training was intense as hell, and I'm exhausted but I made it through. My legs are moving by themselves. :emlaugh:

AMEN...it worked JH. Thank you so very much...the training was intense as hell, and I'm exhausted but I made it through. My legs are moving by themselves. :emlaugh:

:lol: I'm glad Warndalyn. I'm going to need you to get down when we Stump all over the SWAC this year. I'm going to smuggle a parasol in for you. :D

U silly...I'm really enjoying these sessions but goodness, they are TRUE workouts.

I just started working out again myself. Louisiana food has been too good to me...:lol: Time to bring back the world famous biceps and Tris. :D

I hope that you achieve the goals you're reaching for. :tup:

I just started working out again myself. Louisiana food has been too good to me...:lol: Time to bring back the world famous biceps and Tris. :D

I hope that you achieve the goals you're reaching for. :tup:
Thank you...don't really have many goals, other than to lose a couple of inches off my waist and tone up. I'm just trying to maintain and incorporate a healthier lifestyle.

I havent touched any weights since 2006-2007 ,All I do is push ups, and ab work with this exercise ball at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back