eating habits and workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I actually ran 2 miles in this suit...oh the days.

n177201628_30012499_5512.jpg

Won the Halloween race costume contest dressed as a pimp.:smug:

Sooooooo.....One molestation, and it was still aight huh?

:lol:

~__________~

:lmao: Hey, he handled that out of court...plus I was eight at the time. He did Thriller...Thriller.:(

After that second time, I became a Prince disciple...:lol:

Yesterday, I ate mostly grilled chicken and got a good workout in at the gym last night. I will get there someday.

Well, I realized that the weight my nutritionist has been recording is inaccurate...which she did tell me was possible. LOL When I weigh myself at home, I'm about 3 - 4 lbs lighter. When she weighs me, I'm fully clothed with shoes on and have had a meal for the day. That does make a difference. I feel a little better now, knowing that I'm not actually gaining weight. :D

Well, I realized that the weight my nutritionist has been recording is inaccurate...which she did tell me was possible. LOL When I weigh myself at home, I'm about 3 - 4 lbs lighter. When she weighs me, I'm fully clothed with shoes on and have had a meal for the day. That does make a difference. I feel a little better now, knowing that I'm not actually gaining weight. :D

Awesome!!! I know that was encouraging.

You probably do weigh more in muscle, which is a great thing btw. :)

:lmao: Hey, he handled that out of court...plus I was eight at the time. He did Thriller...Thriller.:(

After that second time, I became a Prince disciple...:lol:

MAAAAAN THATS EVEN WORSE! :lol:

But Im changing my regimine to more reps less weight, from more weights and less reps. tryin to cut up the mass I gained. And I've been grillin my food for a while now!

~walks out~

yes, it was...she and my trainer explained to me that I'm gaining muscle mass also...they knew I was upset, so they were trying to calm me down...probably dun lied to me about something. :emlaugh:

But Im changing my regimine to more reps less weight, from more weights and less reps. tryin to cut up the mass I gained. And I've been grillin my food for a while now!
~walks out~
Yeah,
My George Foreman has paid it dues. I must admit. I really only eat boneless Chicken Breast, Tilapia and Salmon.

~walks out~

Hey, all I remember was him wearing a red shirt and talking about something. I wasn't paying attention...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Always weigh at the same time each week, with similar clothing. It really makes a difference.

Weight does fluctuate from day to day, and at different times of the day.

Always weigh at the same time each week, with similar clothing. It really makes a difference.

Weight does fluctuate from day to day, and at different times of the day.
yeah, it's the same time each day/week. I weigh myself everyday in the mornings...she weighs me every Monday afternoon at 12...thank you for the tips!

Also it is the water in your system that makes you heavier at times. You lose water when you work out, therefore your body has to adjust by sending fluids to those parts it thinks need water. It will adjust over time and give you your true weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back