eating habits and workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try it out in the morning and see how it goes, thanx!

a few pieces of mango and a cup of soy milk. its my favorite fruit and had no idea it would have me :vomit: Trainer said it was the sugar in them. Told me to do a banana or half an apple, but hell that shit scared me away from fruit that early in the morning period. :lol: I can do protein shakes too, but still :scared: cause of the soy milk.
You sure it wasn't the Milk that gotchu earlin???? Cause I remember alllll my years of being in the band, the folks that ate Cereal and dairy products b4 coming to band camp at 7am(HS) and 4:30am(College), where the ones that was throwin up bout 30minutes to an hour later, due to that milk heatin up in their stomach

~___________~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You sure it wasn't the Milk that gotchu earlin???? Cause I remember alllll my years of being in the band, the folks that ate Cereal and dairy products b4 coming to band camp at 7am(HS) and 4:30am(College), where the ones that was throwin up bout 30minutes to an hour later, due to that milk heatin up in their stomach

soy milk is not a dairy/lactose product. it was the sugar in the fruit.

soy milk is not a dairy/lactose product. it was the sugar in the fruit.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....ok...Ion do all that new shat! :lol: just gimme the real deal and I'll work around all the caution signs! :)

~__________~

My challenge:
When my eating habits are better and I'm watching eating my carlories/food intake/portion control, I don't wanna work out.

Then when I go through periods where I'm working out consistently again, my eating habits are terrible again.

I can't never seem to be on one accord with good eating habits AND working out. :( Currently, I'm working out more but all the sudden got a sweet tooth. :smh: And I don't even eat a lot of sweets, but I've had cookies yesterday and today. :lol:

What's up with that? Anybody got any tips?

Last edited:
Well, I started my 8 week program on yesterday and I have to journal everything I eat...I use a website and it keeps tally of all my calories for me. I see my trainer for the first time on tomorrow.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....ok...Ion do all that new shat! :lol: just gimme the real deal and I'll work around all the caution signs! :)

there is nothing new about soy milk. :lol: i don't drink "real" milk and haven't in a while.

But I did do the toast one day and then a banana another, and i've been good. :tup: I almost earled yesterday, but it was after the work out and not during, so I was able to fight it off. But i've been having the strangest craving for hot cakes and sausage from McDonalds afterward. :lol: :( :scared: I fight those off also.

there is nothing new about soy milk. :lol: i don't drink "real" milk and haven't in a while.

But I did do the toast one day and then a banana another, and i've been good. :tup: I almost earled yesterday, but it was after the work out and not during, so I was able to fight it off. But i've been having the strangest craving for hot cakes and sausage from McDonalds afterward. :lol: :( :scared: I fight those off also.

You know they ain't came into the 21st century yet. That just got rid of the jeri curl. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My challenge:
When my eating habits are better and I'm watching eating my carlories/food intake/portion control, I don't wanna work out.

Then when I go through periods where I'm working out consistently again, my eating habits are terrible again.

I can't never seem to be on one accord with good eating habits AND working out. :( Currently, I'm working out more but all the sudden got a sweet tooth. :smh: And I don't even eat a lot of sweets, but I've had cookies yesterday and today. :lol:

Be consistent. Even though you have the sweet tooth, don't stop your workouts. Consistency with your workouts will be better for you in the long run and your want of the sweets will diminish.

Try this - when you want something sweet, wait 10-15 min. before giving to determine if it is something you really want. Additionally, drink 8-10 oz of water during that 10-15 min. That will help give you a feeling of being full and may prevent your wanting the sweet after the 10-15 minutes are up.

My challenge:

Well, you may need some outside encouragement. Like someone who will get under your skin enough to make you want to change. :)

That helps me right now and I feel great.

Be consistent. Even though you have the sweet tooth, don't stop your workouts. Consistency with your workouts will be better for you in the long run and your want of the sweets will diminish.

Try this - when you want something sweet, wait 10-15 min. before giving to determine if it is something you really want. Additionally, drink 8-10 oz of water during that 10-15 min. That will help give you a feeling of being full and may prevent your wanting the sweet after the 10-15 minutes are up.

Got it! Thank you! :tup:

Well, you may need some outside encouragement. Like someone who will get under your skin enough to make you want to change. :)

I could use that. :)

You can do it, Crit....I did 20 min of cardio last night. Have weight training with my trainer today at noon.

You can do it, Crit....I did 20 min of cardio last night. Have weight training with my trainer today at noon.

I'm trying to. Just wanna stay motivated. Wanna stay consistent this time.

I'm going walking on my lunch break and then our department has a trainer that's coming in today, too. She kicked our butts with cardio on Monday! :tup:

I'm trying to. Just wanna stay motivated. Wanna stay consistent this time.

I'm going walking on my lunch break and then our department has a trainer that's coming in today, too. She kicked our butts with cardio on Monday! :tup:
I understand...that's my challenge as well. After this 8 week course, it'll be interesting to see how consistent I remain. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back