eating habits and workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, my trainer has worked me over well...my legs are sore and tight. My abs are wondering WTF just happened and my back/shoulder hurts. What the hell am I in for....:eek: I call myself trying to loosen up my muscles last night, by doing some cardio...but it didn't help any. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Welp, my trainer has worked me over well...my legs are sore and tight. My abs are wondering WTF just happened and my back/shoulder hurts. What the hell am I in for....:eek: I call myself trying to loosen up my muscles last night, by doing some cardio...but it didn't help any. LOL

you better get you some sports creme and soak in a hot tub of Epsom salt. :lol: That me all day. Yesterday it was my thighs and butt. Today its the sides of my wrist going down my arms from doing planks. :bawling: Aint no telling whats gonna hurt tomorrow. :(

you better get you some sports creme and soak in a hot tub of Epsom salt. :lol: That me all day. Yesterday it was my thighs and butt. Today its the sides of my wrist going down my arms from doing planks. :bawling: Aint no telling whats gonna hurt tomorrow. :(
Crys,

My neck hurts...it's throbbing. That's a damn shame. :emlaugh: I need to exercise more often so this doesn't happen. I only meet with my Trainer once a week (Wednesdays) then I meet with my Nutritionist on Mondays. I'm on my own the rest of the week. LAWD, help me...:bawling:

Crys,

My neck hurts...it's throbbing. That's a damn shame. :emlaugh: I need to exercise more often so this doesn't happen. I only meet with my Trainer once a week (Wednesdays) then I meet with my Nutritionist on Mondays. I'm on my own the rest of the week. LAWD, help me...:bawling:

well i'm on 3 days and everyday(especially on the in between days) something "new" hurts. I haven't done the same work out yet, which is a blessing and a curse cause a new pain surfaces with new movements. if you did something different everyday, you still might be stinging, I know I have been. My trainer is always dishing something different. And I thought he was so sexy...at first. Now that sucka look like the bottom of my shoe. :lmao:

Don't beat yourself up, you have to work towards increasing. I'm trying to increase to 6, so i'm "praying" to start with one more day next week to up it to 4 for a while, and keep increasing. :scared:

I know I'm having a good workout when I'm calling my trainer all sorts of batches in my head. :lol:
I strongly dislike her when she's making me push a little further, and then I love her when I'm feeling better, breathing better with more energy and sleeping like a baby afterwards.

I'm working out in the next 30 minutes, so we'll see how today goes. :lol:

Now, I'm off my high and I'm crashing...I'm so sleepy I don't know what to do. My muscles ache and are tired...I want to lie down NOW. :lol:

oh, what did you all eat today? I had a turkey club sammich with fruit and water...then I drank some crystal light fruit punch.

I'm feeling pretty good today!
We ran laps with weights in our hands and did ab work yesterday. Plus I walked about a mile on the airport concourses during my lunch break. My endurance level is getting better. Guess I need to take it up a notch now.

No work with trainer today, so I may do 20-30 mins. of yoga tonight. If not tonight, I'll do 45 mins. on Saturday.

I'm feeling pretty good today!
We ran laps with weights in our hands and did ab work yesterday. Plus I walked about a mile on the airport concourses during my lunch break. My endurance level is getting better. Guess I need to take it up a notch now.

No work with trainer today, so I may do 20-30 mins. of yoga tonight. If not tonight, I'll do 45 mins. on Saturday.
:tup: I'll keep up my cardio and ab work on my own, while at home.

I do wish I had a trainer but...I ai't willing to stay late after work at the university to use those on staff :lol: so...its me and Billy Blanks crazy ass. Y'all, I'm shrinking, shrinking, shrinking...

I do wish I had a trainer but...I ai't willing to stay late after work at the university to use those on staff :lol: so...its me and Billy Blanks crazy ass. Y'all, I'm shrinking, shrinking, shrinking...

You look great, CT! You ain't got to lose anymore weight!

Luckily at my job, we've got this health and wellness campaign going on where we get a professional trainer. She's good, too!

Cool..at least you're doing something. I'm just NOW starting to get consistent with watching what I eat and exercising, regularly.

I'm trying to get fine like that woman in my sig...:lol:

You look great, CT! You ain't got to lose anymore weight!

Luckily at my job, we've got this health and wellness campaign going on where we get a professional trainer. She's good, too!
That's pretty much the same for me...I work for a hotel that has a fitness club and we have personal trainers. I enrolled in this 8 wk shape-up class and I really believe it will help me tremendously...I don't really have a lot of weight to lose, just trying to tone up, lose a few inches off my waist line with a couple of pounds and eat healthier.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's pretty much the same for me...I work for a hotel that has a fitness club and we have personal trainers. I enrolled in this 8 wk shape-up class and I really believe it will help me tremendously...I don't really have a lot of weight to lose, just trying to tone up, lose a few inches off my waist line with a couple of pounds and eat healthier.

Now that's cool! :tup: I would definitely take advantage of that if offered at my job.

Good luck with reaching your goals.
I would like to lose 15-20 lbs. in four weeks.

Now that's cool! :tup: I would definitely take advantage of that if offered at my job.

Good luck with reaching your goals.
I would like to lose 15-20 lbs. in four weeks.
oh no baby...I'd be invisible. My doctor would like me to lose 10 lbs, but I really don't want to lost that many, unless it replaces the fat with muscle. I don't like being too skinny. :D

My upper body is sore today from the weight training...my legs feel better tho.

today it was my back. :lol: I told you, its something new everyday for me. Thats cool that your job offers programs like that. Mine is coming straight out my pocket, but its worth every dime. I signed my life away for six months. :scared:

oh no baby...I'd be invisible. My doctor would like me to lose 10 lbs, but I really don't want to lost that many, unless it replaces the fat with muscle. I don't like being too skinny. :D

I'm not trying to be skinny.
I like my full figure! I just want to improve on some things and look better in my clothes.

today it was my back. :lol: I told you, its something new everyday for me. Thats cool that your job offers programs like that. Mine is coming straight out my pocket, but its worth every dime. I signed my life away for six months. :scared:
oh we pay for it, it's just hardly anything...discounted very well and they just payroll deduct it, so it's never missed that way, for me. :jump:

oh we pay for it, it's just hardly anything...discounted very well and they just payroll deduct it, so it's never missed that way, for me. :jump:

well discounted is still always greater than full price anything. I want to consult with a nutritionist soon cause I want alternate options and more info for my specific health goals. I want to age gracefully and look like Rosa Parks mug shot! :lol: Nutrition plays a big part in that.

:lol:

Half My fam is big and half is thin.....Thank God I got my youngest uncles Metabo! :lol: I gotta go to the gym to GAIN weight

~_________~

Me too. I can't gain weight for shitt. I have to work out to gain. If not, I will be po as a snake.

I need to add more calories to my diet tho. I eat ALL day but I eat pretty healthy. A typical day for me is a whole wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese, a container (sometimes two :D) of apples, grapes, strawberries, and blueberries, a cup of yogurt, and a small container of nuts (I buy this BIG jug of mixed nuts and take about a handful to work). If I have leftovers, i will bring them but most of the time, I only eat BIG meals at night. I will be changing that tho "cause I would love to gain some weight...again. (only to lose it again..lol)

However, the stuff I bring for snacks at work normally last me all day. I leave the house with about 5 containers of snacks.. :lol:

I cut out the rest of my white carbs for the next few weeks. I hope to see what happens.
I have a few friends doing the slow carb diet and they all have lost over 10 lbs in two weeks. I am just a little wary about those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back