24 - Season 5

s phi s said:
Think back to the week that Jack blew up the natural gas facility to keep the nerve gas from reaching homes (it was about a month ago). Jack and Bierko were in that car as the explosions went off at the end of the episode. Remember Curtis found Jack at the beginning of the next episode carrying Bierko over his shoulder? Curtis then asked Jack what he needed him to do. The last I remember hearing from Curtis or Bierko was when Bierko started going into shock and Jack told Curtis to organize a transport team and get Bierko back to CTU alive. I don't recall any mention of EITHER after that. That was the beginning of the episode 3 weeks ago.

Keep your eyes peeled this week though. I have a 'hunch' that Curtis will spring back into action in a big way. :)
ok, I vaguely remember some of that...I'll have to go back and watch my recordings. Do you think Curtis is involved, somehow? Or do you think he'll help to save the day?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Warndalyn said:
ok, I vaguely remember some of that...I'll have to go back and watch my recordings. Do you think Curtis is involved, somehow? Or do you think he'll help to save the day?

I doubt SERIOUSLY that Curtis is involved.

Do yall think the Secy of Defense survived? As soon as I saw him land in water, I was like he coulda made it. Audrey shoulda offed Henderson. Im tired of his ass.

J-State Tiger said:
Do yall think the Secy of Defense survived? As soon as I saw him land in water, I was like he coulda made it. Audrey shoulda offed Henderson. Im tired of his ass.

The pre-views for next week showed the SAT. image Clo was using of the car in the water, but it also showed another "heat image" of a person walking away from the crash site.

I say he set the cruse control and bailed before the car went over the cliff so that Jack would not let ole boy go for him.

He owed Jack and took the decision letting him go out of Jack's hands.
I say he's alive. Ole SARGE ain't going out that easy.:D

I don't believe he's dead...why is Jack going to hi-jack the plane, on next week? :lmao: That damn Jack Bauer.

and Audrey should have put a bullet in Henderson's skull...hell, it ain't like he's gonna talk. They've already tortured the man. :smh:

Warndalyn said:
I don't believe he's dead...why is Jack going to hi-jack the plane, on next week? :lmao: That damn Jack Bauer.

and Audrey should have put a bullet in Henderson's skull...hell, it ain't like he's gonna talk. They've already tortured the man. :smh:

The person that Henderson gave the tape to is on that private plane. Henderson kept the tape because he know he would be the next to die if he told President Logan the tape was destroyed................Insurance to stay alive.

Jack's going to get the tape back.

J-State Tiger said:

I believe he's alive. But that was the right thing to do....Glad to see Curtis back.:) ....Yall got to admit Henderson is a bad boy...I like him and not even Jack going to break him. :)..This season Jack has showed some weakness and I don't like it. :smh:... I'm also glad to see ol'girl runnin Homeland starting to put things together...

I still wont to know, Why is the President doing this? What's his reason? All I hear is that it's in the best interest of the country. Right there let me know he's going to get away with it.

sigma4life said:
I still wont to know, Why is the President doing this? What's he's reason? All I hear is that it's in the best interest of the country. Right there let me know he's going to get away with it.

The President must have cut a deal with the British. Did you notice the flags on one of the Lincoln's at the Airport was the British Union Flag? (union jack)

cat daddy said:
The President must have cut a deal with the British. Did you notice the flags on one of the Lincoln's at the Airport was the British Union Flag? (union jack)
yes, cd, I noticed them...:nod:

Jack loose in London.......................BLIMEY!!

The "knee-capping" Yank is comming.:uzi:
(Picturing Jack having a shootout with 007):lol:

staggalee83 said:

Has anyone noticed the "Bond"-ish music in the background over the last few weeks?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
s phi s said:
Has anyone noticed the "Bond"-ish music in the background over the last few weeks?

Yep.....................a buddie of mine noticed that the first time they played it.
When Jack was in the bank, (getting the tape), getting ready to do battle.

We was rolling listening to that music watching clips of Jack, Clo, and others running and ducking like 007.:lol: :lol:

staggalee83 said:

Day 6 is supposed to take place in London. The brits aint ready for nobody as GULLY as Jack. Bond does too much talking for Jack. Also, If Bond was on 24, he would spend like 10 of the hours fugging.

J-State Tiger said:
Day 6 is supposed to take place in London. The brits aint ready for nobody as GULLY as Jack. Bond does too much talking for Jack. Also, If Bond was on 24, he would spend like 10 of the hours fugging.

:lol:

J-State Tiger said:
Day 6 is supposed to take place in London. The brits aint ready for nobody as GULLYas Jack. Bond does too much talking for Jack. Also, If Bond was on 24, he would spend like 10 of the hours fugging.

:lol:

J-State Tiger said:

Yup, you are right.

:hat:

J-State Tiger said:
U shole iz right, J-State...:lol:

J-State Tiger said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a French flag also on one of those cars.

normal_5x19-653.jpg

Jack is about to do some more serious stuff on this plane.

J-State Tiger said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back