24 - Season 5

I have never wanted to see a TV character "eat a bullet" as bad as I did last night.

After he downed that drink, I was like ....................PULL THE TRIGGER, PULLLLLLLLLLL IT!!

Fiyah said:
I knew something was gonna happen to save Logan's arse. I saw a program earlier and Logan was on there and he said he was signed on for another season.

They still playing us for fools, how can anyone just call and say they are with CTU and get a direct call with the President and on a cell phone at that. :smh:

I guess they could say since he was the 2nd in command with Homeland security at CTU, he could have got the number through ole girl in charge.

He already had the number to Logans Cheif of Staff.................The Vice-President sent them there, so getting the President's number is not that much of a streach considering the character he's playing coupled with the event's of the day. Just a matter of taking a chance and stepping over your bosses wishes.

Remember at first, the President said he didn't want to talk to anyone at CTU until the the secratary told him the person said it was urgent.

He was about to take a bullet............one last chance.:look:

cat daddy said:
What I don't understand is, why did Jack Not play the recording via speaker phone when he had it in his possession?

Better yet, why hasn't anyone made a "copy" of the thing?

Will someone tell me what happen? I though my DVR was taping the show while I was watching Grey's Anatomy. :redhot:

Boyyyy, when I went upstair with a bag of popcorn and two Bud Lights and sat down in my recliner to find out it didn't tape the show. I wanted to throw that ***** out the window. My wife though I lost my mind. :kaioken: 10.....9....8.....7......:cool:

Someone please let me know what happen.

J-State Tiger said:
I dont see why he didnt just upload it to his PDA like he does everything else.

Also I want to know what cell company Bauer has that has like 15 hours of talk time and never drops a call.

That's what I was screaming. He uploads everything else to his TREO 650. His service is supposedly with Sprint. They showed the logo on the phone before. I wonder how much Sprint paid for that advertisement. However, all, Sprint users, know that quality of service could not really be Sprint. ;)

Chloe should have zapped the snitch like she did the guy in the bar. It was very odd to see them just let him walk away after he confessed that he told. I have never trusted him. He wanted his hands into too much.

Who does Graham work for? How did he ever get so much pull with the Wussident?

Two hours next week. Can't wait. We're having a 24 season finale party. :jump:

pbla said:
She capped one of the Secret Service men,with a silencer.

:jump: :jump:

Can't wait for next week.:flamethro

Did I see the pre-views right for next Monday!?!

Is Jack in the same room with the President holding a gun on him?:saw:

staggalee83 said:
:jump: :jump:

Can't wait for next week.:flamethro

Did I see the pre-views right for next Monday!?!

Is Jack in the same room with the President holding a gun on him?:saw:

Yep that's gonna be Jack Bauer at his best. Can't wait. :jump:

JSTUS said:
Yep that's gonna be Jack Bauer at his best. Can't wait. :jump:

It's not Jack who the President should be worried about, it's Aaron.

Now why did the Lt go and open the hatch to the sub, all he had to do was locked the dam sub down. :smh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep...........................When Captain said "he would check the nukes personally" you just knew he was finished.............you could see that comming. :uzi:

President better worry about a lot of people...................Wife, Aaron, Jack, The russian terrorist(still hot about the motor cade & gas thing going wrong), The former President's brother, etc.............:nod:

staggalee83 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep...........................When Captain said "he would check the nukes personally" you just knew he was finished.............you could see that comming. :uzi:

President better worry about a lot of people...................Wife, Aaron, Jack, The russian terrorist(still hot about the motor cade & gas thing going wrong), The former President's brother, etc.............:nod:

Yeah it is a lot of ways this show can go. I wouldnt be surprise if Audrey do something either. You know something crazy is going to happen.

I can't even front. That was a good setup for a 2 hour finale. I had been wondering about Bierko for weeks. Now he resurfaces with one last nerve gas container and basically overtakes a submarine with a pretty powerful arsenal.
I am looking forward to next week, but then after it's over, I'll be in withdrawal for the next 6 months.

Fiyah said:
It's not Jack who the President should be worried about, it's Aaron.

Now why did the Lt go and open the hatch to the sub, all he had to do was locked the dam sub down. :smh:

Frat, Here' s my comment on that whole BS writing they did about the submarine part. First they called the Lt. Commander a LT. by mistake. I was SMH. Then what happened to the 2 topside watches normally on a sub? See this is ole JR being the ex Submarine Officer that I am, dissecting the show. LOL. I couldn't believe the mistakes they made with all of that. The nukes are locked down anyway in port. The last straw was them trying to launch the missiles. You can't launch the vertical missiles when you are surfaced. And the horizontal missiles they mentioned are torpedos. LOL. They can't reach any city. The 24 writers did not do their homework. I know every current and former Submariner that watched that episode was like:shame: Tom Clancy send help.

JR said:
Frat, Here' s my comment on that whole BS writing they did about the submarine part. First they called the Lt. Commander a LT. by mistake. I was SMH. Then what happened to the 2 topside watches normally on a sub? See this is ole JR being the ex Submarine Officer that I am, dissecting the show. LOL. I couldn't believe the mistakes they made with all of that. The nukes are locked down anyway in port. The last straw was them trying to launch the missles. You can't launch the vertical missles when you are surfaced. And the horizontal missles they mentioned are torpedos. LOL. They can't reach any city. The 24 writers did not do their homework. I know every current and former Submariner that watched that episode was like:shame: Tom Clancy send help.

LB, we don't call you "BRAIN" for nothing.....:nod: :nod:

Big Thunder said:
LB, we don't call you "BRAIN" for nothing.....:nod: :nod:

LoL@ my LB. Hey man, I served on a nuclear submarine and believe me I know US and Russian sub protocol. So that episode was painful to watch at the end. 24 still is my show though.:winkgrin:

JR said:
Frat, Here' s my comment on that whole BS writing they did about the submarine part. First they called the Lt. Commander a LT. by mistake. I was SMH. Then what happened to the 2 topside watches normally on a sub? See this is ole JR being the ex Submarine Officer that I am, dissecting the show. LOL. I couldn't believe the mistakes they made with all of that. The nukes are locked down anyway in port. The last straw was them trying to launch the missiles. You can't launch the vertical missiles when you are surfaced. And the horizontal missiles they mentioned are torpedos. LOL. They can't reach any city. The 24 writers did not do their homework. I know every current and former Submariner that watched that episode was like:shame: Tom Clancy send help.
In the show's defense, it is tv guys...I don't think it's suppose to be exactly like real life...they've gotta make it interesting and rap the season up.

LOL @ JR, breaking it down, for us.

JR said:
Yeah Frat as a former sailor I noticed that too. Just like Warndalyn said, it's Hollywood. Hey you know as former band members we all knew DRUMLINE was bull too,because how did Nick Cannon's character make it through audition in high school without sight-reading? :lol: But anyway Hollywood is Hollywood. :lol:

JR said:
LoL@ my LB. Hey man, I served on a nuclear submarine and believe me I know US and Russian sub protocol. So that episode was painful to watch at the end. 24 still is my show though.:winkgrin:

:topic: :topic: :topic:
To all you MILITARY dudes, (FRAT), and dudette's..................:)
New rule for watchin' 24....................THE WRESTLIN' RULE.:cool: ..............it's in the Bud Light Man rule book.:)

When watching wrestlin', the rule is never pick stuff out. We know you can't land 400lbs on someone's neck and that person not DIE. :ebrow:

Same here......................Just watch and let JACK ride..............:lol: :uzi:

staggalee83 said:
:topic: :topic: :topic:
To all you MILITARY dudes, (FRAT), and dudette's..................:)
New rule for watchin' 24....................THE WRESTLIN' RULE.:cool: ..............it's in the Bud Light Man rule book.:)

When watching wrestlin', the rule is never pick stuff out. We know you can't land 400lbs on someone's neck and that person not DIE. :ebrow:

Same here......................Just watch and let JACK ride..............:lol: :uzi:

ROTFLMAO@ Frat.:lol:

:jump: Just a few more hours. Exactly during two Game 7s.:tdown: But, I'm still excited. :jump:

Nice Bait and Switch move made by Jack and the First Lady. Logan didn't know what hit him.

I knew the Chinese would show up. Jack on a slow boat to China.....should be interesting if they let it play out.

I rate this 24 season as up there with Season 1.

Regards.

So do you guys think Henderson is really dead? When they showed him in one of those split screens they do, I was waiting for him to open his eyes.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out with Jack headed to China.

Back