24 - Season 5

Yes, all of those are season 1-4.....

Fox will be showing season 5 that just ended. You can watch it from the begining starting tonight.

I just started watching 24 - SEASON ONE. I'm hooked! I plan to watch two or three episodes a day until I get caught all the way up.

Da_Sperm said:
I just started watching 24 - SEASON ONE. I'm hooked! I plan to watch two or three episodes a day until I get caught all the way up.

It's called "24-itus." My sister caught the same itch last year :lol:.

Those old seasons got me thinking about Sherry Palmer. She was a great, great character for the show. Now I kinda wish that she was still around.

Regards.

:lol: @ Sperm. It's very addictive.

I miss Sherry. She and David had great acting chemistry. Both gone now though. :tdown:

JSTUS said:
:lol: @ Sperm. It's very addictive.

I miss Sherry. She and David had great acting chemistry. Both gone now though. :tdown:

Yall ain't right, telling the STORY. Nita has to get he SOME before I put those DVDs in, because I can watch 4 episodes back to back. Actually, me, the teenage daughter, and the 8 year old daughter are all HOOKED.

I finished seasons 1-4. I have the hubby hooked. He has to wait until Season 5 comes out on dvd. I have already seen season 5.

Season 6 starts January 2007 :bawling: That's too far away.

They had Season 5 on Sunday. I saw the first few minutes of episode 1 when Palmer was shot and I had to turn the channel. I still can't believe he's gone. Bring back David and Sherry in Season 6.

Back