24 - Season 5

s phi s said:
I wanna see if they will reprise the situation with the Chinese government.

This was posted by yours truly @ 9:11 PM, on January 31. Thank you and goodnight....
way2go9rw.gif

But they shole did wait till the last minute to do it...:spin:

Dr. Mac said:
Nice Bait and Switch move made by Jack and the First Lady. Logan didn't know what hit him.

I knew the Chinese would show up. Jack on a slow boat to China.....should be interesting if they let it play out.

I did like the way they did that with the transmitter, you knew something else was going to happen since Jack gave up so easily.

They have brought a new character on board with Chloe's ex-husband who is as good on the computer as she is.

Did you notice it was a Asian guy that told Jack he had a phone call. I knew then that it wasn't good because CTU would have forwarded the call to Jacks cellphone and not a landline phone at a place they never had been. How the hell did they kidnap Jack, beat him up and transport him to a ship in 5 minutes (this is still a running clock)?

They really stretched the time with a lot of stuff this year, seems like the writers just don't think we would see thru this stuff. I wonder how much time will pass between this season and the begining of next season.

more to come.....

Look like Jack will be eating Egg Foo Young for a while. I like what dude told Jack. " Kill you. You're to valuable to kill." I just :smh: Damn!

Fiyah said:
I did like the way they did that with the transmitter, you knew something else was going to happen since Jack gave up so easily.

They have brought a new character on board with Chloe's ex-husband who is as good on the computer as she is.

Did you notice it was a Asian guy that told Jack he had a phone call. I knew then that it wasn't good because CTU would have forwarded the call to Jacks cellphone and not a landline phone at a place they never had been. How the hell did they kidnap Jack, beat him up and transport him to a ship in 5 minutes (this is still a running clock)?

They really stretched the time with a lot of stuff this year, seems like the writers just don't think we would see thru this stuff. I wonder how much time will pass between this season and the begining of next season.

more to come.....

Yeah I thought something was up when I saw that Asian guy. That was the first time I believe I saw anybody Asian working on the seen. I was real suspicious when he told him to take the landline phone. The room was empty I thought it was going to be an explosion or something like that. I didnt see when he gave the transmitter to Logan. I was occupied with my son. He seems he want to wait until you watching something before he need. Well that is another story. How did Logan get the transmitter? Those Asian really beat Jack arse. Dont know where this story going. How they get out of there with all those agents around? So Jack suppose to be on the ship heading to China.

Croft84 said:
Yeah I thought something was up when I saw that Asian guy. That was the first time I believe I saw anybody Asian working on the seen. I was real suspicious when he told him to take the landline phone. The room was empty I thought it was going to be an explosion or something like that. I didnt see when he gave the transmitter to Logan. I was occupied with my son. He seems he want to wait until you watching something before he need. Well that is another story. How did Logan get the transmitter? Those Asian really beat Jack arse. Dont know where this story going. How they get out of there with all those agents around? So Jack suppose to be on the ship heading to China.

When Logan thought Jack was checking for weapons, Jack removed the presidents pen and placed the pen on the table. When the authorities came to take jack away, Logan picked back up, but now it had the transmitter on it.

sigma4life said:
Look like Jack will be eating Egg Foo Young for a while. I like what dude told Jack. " Kill you. You're to valuable to kill." I just :smh: Damn!

MISTAKE.....................:flamethro

Fiyah said:
................ I wonder how much time will pass between this season and the begining of next season......

I would be surprised if they let the Chinese thing play out next year. I think they will pick up after some time has passed, like this year, and not tell the story of Jack in China and how he escaped. I might be wrong, but I think that plotline will be a recurring threat to old Jack and won't be told until 24 hits the big screen as a trilogy.

Regards.

We missed the first dang 40 minutes of 24 last night in Jacktown.

Our local Fox TV station lost the signal before it came on.:redhot:
When the show popped on, Jack was already with Aaron making a plan to get on the President's helicopter.:smh:

:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

staggalee83 said:

When the show popped on, Jack was already with Aaron making a plan to get on the President's helicopter.:smh:

Dam, then you missed Jack the killing machine in action.

He killed Bierko and then shot Henderson on top of the sub. Henderson thought Jack gave him a loaded weapon and after they got in the sub and Jack killed everyone. Henderson disabled all the weapons and then took off. Jack came after him and he ask Jack "you wasn't going to let me go?" Jack "no", then Henderson pointed the gun at Jack and pulled the trigger, it didn't have any bullets in the gun and Jack raised his weapon and shot Henderson.

Fiyah said:

He killed Bierko and then shot Henderson on top of the sub. Henderson thought Jack gave him a loaded weapon and after they got in the sub and Jack killed everyone. Henderson disabled all the weapons and then took off. Jack came after him and he ask Jack "you wasn't going to let me go?" Jack "no", then Henderson pointed the gun at Jack and pulled the trigger, it didn't have any bullets in the gun and Jack raised his weapon and shot Henderson.

And don't forget "Jack the Surgeon, Doctor, Biologist" instructing the ship engineer on how to cut the carotid artery to kill off the guard. I was rolling on that...:lol:

Regards.

Fiyah said:

I been waiting 4 shows to see Jack put one in this guy and others.
The last 3 shows, everytime Jack got someone he wanted to "off", they would not let him do it.........they need the person for info.

I knew Jack was gonna pop...............and we missed it.:kaioken: :kaioken:

Only thing we got in Jacktown was a big arse message on the screen:

"No need to call"............"Our technicians are working on the problem".:redhot: :kaioken:
(Insert background elevator music here..........same song, over and over):redhot:

Dr. Mac said:
And don't forget "Jack the Surgeon, Doctor, Biologist" instructing the ship engineer on how to cut the carotid artery to kill off the guard. I was rolling on that...:lol:

Regards.
That was a classic. Man that took me back when I was in the Navy when a Navy SEAL showed our unit on how to take out an intruder during security drills on our ship.

Stagga you missed Jack cracking the guy's neck with his legs too. :shame:

I was screaming at Jack when the guy told him he had a phone call. I knew it was the Chinese when the Chinese man walked up. :smh:

Funny how they started the season with Chloe in bed with a man who was a mole and ended it with Chloe being consoled by her ex-husband who has suddenly appeared in the storyline. :idea:

Did I really see the president hit the first lady? I hit rewind and rewind again. WOW.

When I saw the split screen with Henderson, I pushed rewind to go back and see where did Jack shoot him to see if there was a possibility he could still be alive. It appeared that Jack shot him in the face and chest. He should be dead. There's no way he could have gotten a bullet proof vest, since he went from handcuffed at CTU to helping Jack at the shipyard.

I give this season a 6 out of 10. Next season is too far away. I still want more Jack now.

staggalee83 said:

Man you must be talking about satellite station. I didnt have the satellite on because I was out in my house watching it on cable and I saw it all. Time-Warner was playing it arse off.

Croft84 said:
Man you must be talking about satellite station. I didnt have the satellite on because I was out in my house watching it on cable and I saw it all. Time-Warner was playing it arse off.

PUNK...........:winkgrin: ...............NICKA live 4 houses down from me and didn't let a nicka know.................:D.................I'm sitting there listening to elevator music, scared to turn the station.

BTW: There is a article in the 05/25/06 NY Post Entertainment section that say's next seasons "24" WILL NOT be set in China.

The producer just came out, without spoiling anything, and said that having Jack in China would make it impossiable to stay on the 24 hour timeline for the season..............................Don't know what's going to happen, but that's it. :idea:

ANY IDEA's PEOPLE................Jack on a deserted island with a bunch of Chineese dudes just like him?

We've seen Jack take over a car, plane, mall, helicopter, etc. I'm sure he can take over a slow boat. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like I said earlier; I figure the Chinese story line will be a recurring threat until they make a movie trilogy out of it. Next year will probably pick up months or years after this season.

Regards.

staggalee83 said:
PUNK...........:winkgrin: ...............NICKA live 4 houses down from me and didn't let a nicka know.................:D.................I'm sitting there listening to elevator music, scared to turn the station.

BTW: There is a article in the 05/25/06 NY Post Entertainment section that say's next seasons "24" WILL NOT be set in China.

The producer just came out, without spoiling anything, and said that having Jack in China would make it impossiable to stay on the 24 hour timeline for the season..............................Don't know what's going to happen, but that's it. :idea:

ANY IDEA's PEOPLE................Jack on a deserted island with a bunch of Chineese dudes just like him?

Man I probably would have call you if I have know satellite was off. Again I was in my outdoor house and would not known it being off. I only knew when you made the post. :swink: :shh: What do you mean it impossible to stay on the 24 hr timeline with Jack in China.

Croft84 said:
Man I probably would have call you if I have know satellite was off. Again I was in my outdoor house and would not known it being off. I only knew when you made the post. :swink: :shh: What do you mean it impossible to stay on the 24 hr timeline with Jack in China.

Just messing with you man................Forgot you got regular cable in the "pool house".:hat:

Impossiable to get Jack out in "24" hours once the Chineese government get's involved on their soil.

Distance is too great to get the other CTU team members involved unless they are gonna replace the entire cast.

Like posters stated..............either it's gonna pick up a year later or Jack is going to have his own Steven Segal "Under Seige" moment on that boat.

staggalee83 said:
Just messing with you man................Forgot you got regular cable in the "pool house".:hat:

Impossiable to get Jack out in "24" hours once the Chineese government get's involved on their soil.

Distance is too great to get the other CTU team members involved unless they are gonna replace the entire cast.

Like posters stated..............either it's gonna pick up a year later or Jack is going to have his own Steven Segal "Under Seige" moment on that boat.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JSTUS said:
I saw the advertisement. They must need Friday ratings.

It's the summer and they probably don't won't to give up those rights to A&E and WGN just yet.

Thanks for the info. I will check this out tonight. You know they play different shows on weekends. Of course, it is years past but it helps me get my fix on. :lol:

Back