24 - Season 5

I am so sad that President Logan's wife hadn't beat his azz. I was hoping that she would greet him with a hay maker.

I use to think that she was capable of that, but after seeing her weak ass last night, I've changed my mind. She needs to stay off those pills...she's much stronger w/o them. :smh:

Did you see my main man, Jack, on last night? That's a bad ass, if they've ever made one. :nod: Next week, will be a must see. :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She *****ed that dude up numerous times with that teaser. I was jumping up going damn, everytime she zapped his azz.

Chloe was kickin azz last night. Every time ol' boy came back around, she zapped his azz again. :lol: I was DYING when she told him "Sure, sit down." I knew she was gonna do sum'n, but that taser got me.

Only Jack Bauer...(this statement may be completed however you like and it could be true...:lol: )

What is up with the guy with the Bluetooth head set. This is the 2nd or 3rd episode with him and his crew and we still don't know what their role is. Who do they work for? What do they get out of this terror plot?

cat daddy said:
What is up with the guy with the Bluetooth head set. This is the 2nd or 3rd episode with him and his crew and we still don't know what their role is. Who do they work for? What do they get out of this terror plot?

We only have 4 episodes to find out. I see a major twist coming out of nowhere in the next few weeks. Still gotta watch the last few weeks in detail to see if I can figure out what.

cat daddy said:
That's the lil fugger from ER...anyone ever see him, as the doctor on ER? His character, on that show, was hilarious. :lol:

Warndalyn said:
That's the lil fugger from ER...anyone ever see him, as the doctor on ER? His character, on that show, was hilarious. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, Remember, the helicopter took off one of his arms and then came back to finish the job when it fell on him and killed him. He was something on ER. It took me awhile to figure out what show I had seen him on.

Regards.

pbla said:
Don't fugg with Chloe in a bar, or she taser yo azz. :lol:

You cant fugg with her. You know she is got to be crarzy. I think I am the only one that thinks something is wrong with that woman. How do you guys think next week will go? You know the plane got shot down.

cat daddy said:

Money and lots of it........From oil royaltys....

Dr. Mac said:
:lol: Yeah, Remember, the helicopter took off one of his arms and then came back to finish the job when it fell on him and killed him. He was something on ER. It took me awhile to figure out what show I had seen him on.

Regards.
yes, I remember, Dr. Mac...he was something else, on that show. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I was cheering for Jack when he punched the air marshall in the jaw. :lol: I don't think the plane will get shot down. Did y'all see that Jack is gonna take over flying the plane? Mike Novich needs to do something. Can't wait until tonight.

:topic:I need one of those zappers that Chloe has. :lmao: She's ruthless. That's why she and Jack work well together.

JSTUS said:
I was cheering for Jack when he punched the air marshall in the jaw. :lol: I don't think the plane will get shot down. Did y'all see that Jack is gonna take over flying the plane? Mike Novich needs to do something. Can't wait until tonight.

I'm with you. I'm ready for some action tonight.

The "roach" demagnetized the tape, so now its up to Aaron and the first lady.

One or two more plot twists left: can't wait.

Regards.

Dr. Mac said:
The "roach" demagnetized the tape, so now its up to Aaron and the first lady.

One or two more plot twists left: can't wait.

Regards.

I knew something was gonna happen to save Logan's arse. I saw a program earlier and Logan was on there and he said he was signed on for another season.

They still playing us for fools, how can anyone just call and say they are with CTU and get a direct call with the President and on a cell phone at that. :smh:

What I don't understand is, why did Jack Not play the recording via speaker phone when he had it in his possession?

Fiyah said:
I knew something was gonna happen to save Logan's arse. I saw a program earlier and Logan was on there and he said he was signed on for another season.

They still playing us for fools, how can anyone just call and say they are with CTU and get a direct call with the President and on a cell phone at that. :smh:

The minute Miles learned of the events taking place, I knew he would squeal to get his get his "name in lights". Talk about a wuss. :tdown:

cat daddy said:
What I don't understand is, why did Jack Not play the recording via speaker phone when he had it in his possession?
Yeah I gotta call bulltish on that. Jack coulda played the tape and have CTU or the FAA or somebody record it. I dont see why he didnt just upload it to his PDA like he does everything else.

Also I want to know what cell company Bauer has that has like 15 hours of talk time and never drops a call.

J-State Tiger said:
Yeah I gotta call bulltish on that. Jack coulda played the tape and have CTU or the FAA or somebody record it. I dont see why he didnt just upload it to his PDA like he does everything else.

Also I want to know what cell company Bauer has that has like 15 hours of talk time and never drops a call.

Man we are on the same page. I looked over to my wife and said to her the sme thing about his phone. I need to know what company he has and when does he charge his battery?

Fiyah said:
.............how can anyone just call and say they are with CTU and get a direct call with the President and on a cell phone at that. :smh:

I agree, that plot thread was water weak and not very well thought out. No way an unknown caller would get through to POTUS regardless of what agency they worked for.

Regards.

Back