24 - Season 5

pv_symbiotic said:
Last night's episode sucked. I am hoping that Jack is dead. Since he is the star I know he won't be.

I was nice watching Audrey get tortured.

Edgars replacement is a nut. That garden tool is Kuku for Coco Puffs.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What kind of garden tool can you be talking about a spade. You are correct about that woman. I dont think she will be on there long.

pv_symbiotic said:
Last night's episode sucked. I am hoping that Jack is dead. Since he is the star I know he won't be.

I was nice watching Audrey get tortured.

What sucked so much about it? I thought it was pretty good.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
pv_symbiotic said:

You are on point with that one. That heffa is crazy.

How did Henderson know that President Palmer's brother was on the way to the Presidential Compound? Who is his contact in the White House?

Warndalyn said:
What sucked so much about it? I thought it was pretty good.

I agree. I have learned not to expect anything when watching the show. That way, I see each show for what it is. Last night's show, I believe, will prove to have lots of useful information for the next few shows.

The nerve gas angle seems to be almost at its end. Wasn't that the remaining nerve gas that was deployed last night? Remember there are still 9 more episodes to go. Now is where all the different storylines should begin to tie together.

s phi s said:
I agree. I have learned not to expect anything when watching the show. That way, I see each show for what it is. Last night's show, I believe, will prove to have lots of useful information for the next few shows.

The nerve gas angle seems to be almost at its end. Wasn't that the remaining nerve gas that was deployed last night? Remember there are still 9 more episodes to go. Now is where all the different storylines should begin to tie together.
wow, we still have 9 episodes? :eek: I thought it was much less, than that. I've gotta start reading the "24" website more.

s phi s said:

Could the nerve gas be a diversion for a bigger issue? Like the over throw of the government led by a dirty VP?

I think that is already a given. Remember, initially, this season started with an assassination. And that is FAR from resloved. The nerve gas has basically been what everyone has been concerned about because it was/is an immediate threat. But I think the nerve gas angle only has 1 or 2 more hours/shows before it starts to take a backseat to other events.

Warndalyn, I've been keeping up with episode numbers because I have been recording them on my Media Center PC and labeling them after each episode. 9 more episodes = roughly 2 more months of suspense.

IMO, the best parts of all the storylines are just beginning. And I still don't know what it will be, but I see a major league curve ball coming from somewhere.

Dr. Mac said:
I agree.....I don't think Audrey is in on it, either. She's being setup. My sister thinks the First Lady's secretary is somehow involved. But the writers need a way to break Audrey and Jack up again so that they can write her off of the next season. Jack will "Jack her up." And although she will understand (all this occurs after he finds out that she wasn't involve), she "just won't be able to get over it enough to get back with him."

As far as Wayne Palmer...its either the vice-president, Aaron, or the vice-president's staffer who told him of Wayne's request. I pick the VP.

Regards.

Dr. Mac, from the looks of next week's episode your sister may be right about the first lady's secretary. She is probably working with that VP. But you know what, the VP is just too obvious. Maybe he is an arse hole but not really all the way in on it. The writers may be setting us up to think it is him. Should be interesting. There is definitely more to come.

JR said:
But you know what, the VP is just too obvious. Maybe he is an arse hole but not really all the way in on it. The writers may be setting us up to think it is him. Should be interesting. There is definitely more to come.

My sentiments exactly.

Why is Jack's weakness always a woman? He believed Audrey too soon. DRAMA.

Do y'all think Wayne Palmer will die now?

Just got thru watching last weeks episode (tape delayed), didn't get a chance to see it during its regular time.

Chloe is gonna smack that new girl, I don't see her being there long.

There is more going on than the nerve gas as you may already know.

Can't wait till tonight......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This show is becoming ridiculous, w/all these twists and turns. Now, what is the motive behind the President being the damn mole? I am so :confused: right now. :smh:

You are right, but did you really suspect that it would be Logan? Some of this is not adding up. Did Logan really want the gas to be released in US Soil? If so, why?

cat daddy said:
You are right, but did you really suspect that it would be Logan? Some of this is not adding up. Did Logan really want the gas to be released in US Soil? If so, why?
That's my question...I don't understand that logic, at all. :smh:

I can't lie. Logan wasn't on my list of suspects, even though I never liked him. But there still seems to be more to this. These next 2 to 3 weeks should be VERY interesting. I told y'all that now that the nerve gas has pretty much played itself out, it's time to get down to the nitty grit and start tying all these loose story-lines together.

It shock the hell out off me. I didn't see that comin. What the hell is President Logan up too, :confused: and why does the Vice President wont Homeland to take off CTU now. I believe the Vice President is up to no good too.

I can't wait till next week. Jack going against Homeland and Henderson.

btw... I thought Wayne Palmer was a dead man. I see he had the balls to shoot dude.

OH SNAP!!!

These tape delays are killing me....

I wasn't expecting Logan being involved either, but there has to be someone else. Remember there has always been a connection between Palmer, Jack and another faction from their earlier years in the CIA.

Was I the only one bored through last night's show? Next week doesn't look exciting either.

JSTUS said:
Was I the only one bored through last night's show? Next week doesn't look exciting either.
I think they're trying to drag the action out, over various shows...they are taking too long to get down to the nitty gritty, for me...I'm ready for Jack to kick ass now. :mad:

Back