2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm hearing any SWAC school who's scheduling an SEC school could and may be canceled, because of the re-arrangement of Tx. A&M and Missouri. Meaning, Bama A&M's game with AU on their homecoming could be "up-in-the-air" at this time. Either it appears that AU would have to payout the Bulldogs or they will try to keep them on their schedule to have an easier Homecoming. That option is out there based on reliable info.--The same thing can be said about other SWAC schools as well. We will have to wait and see, but it is being talked about.---------

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm not sure why jsu peeps are so jealous of Grambling. :lol: :emlaugh:

Ya'll are like a lie telling broken record in Louisana. :smh:
Better question is WHY DO LOUISANA PEEPs, SU and GRAM ACT LIKE LITTLE 12 YEAR OLDS WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A SIMPLE AZZ COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING CONCERNING YA'LL. . Then ya'll come back in, talking shat on any thread not GRAM or SU. Nobody GAS or is concerned who Grambling plays. I was just making a comment on the 2 powerhouses these mofos are going to play in the same freaking year. :noidea:

Yea...as they whip yall's asses once again....

Good Job Grambling....Good Scheduling....those are the type of teams you should schedule......I am for it....Out of conference games against FBS schools, of course I would have chose the Tulane's, ULL's, ULM's, of the world, but I will be rooting for you none the less....Go Get um G-MEN.....

BEECH nad swinger................... Was anyone posting to you?

These games are about money!! We have nothing to lose, but all to gain with a pay check and a possible upset. Any given saturday... Never know!

Thank you.
Finally a Louisana, GRAM, poster that can make a post and without acting like a damm child. :tup:

Last edited:
TCU will open their new Stadium on that day and want to pack it out. With a large fan base in the DFW Metroplex that will attend along with the whites that want to see Grambling and the Band, its going to be successful!! Its a win win for both schools really. Everybosy knows who the favored team but we both get smething out of it and we have nothing to lose!

Thank you. :tup:

Okay .... after all of that stupidity, we are at this:

Jackson State -- Tn. State and ?
Southern -- FAMU and New Mexico
Grambling -- TCU and Arkansas
Bama A&M -- Auburn and Tuskegee
Bama State -- Tuskegee and ?

Did I miss someone?

Did I miss someone?
You missed the JSU-Miss. State game to open 2012 season.

I'm not sure why jsu peeps are so jealous of Grambling. :lol: :emlaugh:

*****, we have been saying this for YEARS. JSU has never wanted to play these 1-A schools. JSU has never wanted to play these D2 and NAIA schools either. That was something that Braddy did but our fans didn't like it and I don't think our President liked it. We are 1-AA. That is who we should play. What we are saying for GSU, we are saying it for everyone...including JACKSON STATE. I wish MS State would call us tomorrow and say our game with them next year is cancelled.

And again, it would be one thing if people would say that they are playing for a pay check but they are claiming to be playing up. :smh: If they want to play up, play a top 25 1-AA team. Nah, they won't do that.

Did I miss someone?

TxSu-north Texas and Sam Houston at home

Thank you.
Finally a Louisana, GRAM, poster that can make a post and without acting like a damm child. :tup:

uuum nah, he was doing okay until he said "possible upset". :lol: Then again, why do you want to play a game where you have nothing to lose. That is just a cop-out. If Doug loses 50-0, then everyone will just say they were supposed to lose. But if Doug lost 50-0 to McNeese AGAIN, they will see where that team REALLY stands ...but no..only a scared team will run to the Big Boys for an automatic EXCUSABLE loss. :smh:

From what I'm hearing any SWAC school who's scheduling an SEC school could and may be canceled, because of the re-arrangement of Tx. A&M and Missouri. Meaning, Bama A&M's game with AU on their homecoming could be "up-in-the-air" at this time. Either it appears that AU would have to payout the Bulldogs or they will try to keep them on their schedule to have an easier Homecoming. That option is out there based on reliable info.--The same thing can be said about other SWAC schools as well. We will have to wait and see, but it is being talked about.---------

Do TCU and Missouri begin SEC play in 2012? :confused: Pitt and Syracuse don't join the ACC until 2014.

uuum nah, he was doing okay until he said "possible upset". :lol: Then again, why do you want to play a game where you have nothing to lose. That is just a cop-out. If Doug loses 50-0, then everyone will just say they were supposed to lose. But if Doug lost 50-0 to McNeese AGAIN, they will see where that team REALLY stands ...but no..only a scared team will run to the Big Boys for an automatic EXCUSABLE loss. :smh:

TP, you know your post is not true. You can be truthful at times. Please admit that you all are jealous of grambling and it has been that way for a very long time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude you research that, YOU ARE A BOLD FACED LIE, do the research for yourself. You do know our football team had a 911 for our APR? Carry On with your speculation. Do your research and stop spreading lies. Can't speak for TXSU but i sure can speak for Grambling.

No my friend...he is speaking historically. JSU has only had 3 years of bad APR and we started getting penalties at year 2. TxSo went about 5 years with NO penalties and Grambling went FOUR years without penalties. You all submitted waivers and you all have LOW graduation rates for your student body that allowed those waivers to get approved. From our understanding, our compliance office never submitted waivers until it was too late which is why Braddy and the whole compliance office got fired. This was not Comegy's fault which is why he still has a job. All they had to do was apply for waivers like Grambling and TxSo who HAVE HISTORICALLY HAD THE WORST APRs IN THE CONFERENCE. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do TCU and Missouri begin SEC play in 2012? :confused: Pitt and Syracuse don't join the ACC until 2014.

TCU not going to the SEC..... Missouri started year next. If we could get out the Auburn game and still get paid that would be a WIN situation lol

Yeah, that atmosphere at the game wouldn't feel the same with just one band in attendance. Maybe BCU, TNSU, or Norfolk?

Im sure their first option would be TNState but SCState is only 3 hours from ATL and they would be a good option as well but I would assume that SCState already has a full schedule. Bringing in NSU would be interesting.....and the Jukebox would get to face the BOOM twice in one year... :lol: I would probably start with

1. TNState
2. SCState
3. Hampton
4. Howard

But let's hope that the 100 gets thru this and are ready to suit up when the season starts.

Jackson State -- Tn. State and <font color="red">Mississippi State University</font>
<font color="red">TxSU -- University of North Texas (V) and Sam Houston State (H) </font>
Did I miss someone?

The OOC scheduling for all is looking very, very nice. :tup:

Seriously, I don't know who PV is attempting to leverage but again, I'd say the front-runners are possibly provisional FBSer TxSt (again), possibly FBSer UT-SanAntone, and wish-list either of McNeeseSt,SFA,<b>Lamar :read: </b>,Rice,UofH,would LOVE aTm-B/CS :slap: @ "kyle field" :retard:, I would think.

TCU not going to the SEC..... Missouri started year next. If we could get out the Auburn game and still get paid that would be a WIN situation lol

What I am thinking about Texas and Texas...same school... :lol: Thanks for the correction... yeah, if ya'll get dropped by Auburn, maybe ya'll can play North Alabama. :snicker:

No my friend...he is speaking historically. JSU has only had 3 years of bad APR and we started getting penalties at year 2. TxSo went about 5 years with NO penalties and Grambling went FOUR years without penalties. You all submitted waivers and you all have LOW graduation rates for your student body that allowed those waivers to get approved. From our understanding, our compliance office never submitted waivers until it was too late which is why Braddy and the whole compliance office got fired. This was not Comegy's fault which is why he still has a job. All they had to do was apply for waivers like Grambling and TxSo who HAVE HISTORICALLY HAD THE WORST APRs IN THE CONFERENCE. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BINGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back