2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to smack, just say so.
Don't come in here like a little annoying kid, smacking on the sly.

Nobody being bullied. People here trying to discuss shat and some posters act like retarded pole lickers on here. I can fugg up every thread here but I THOUGHT these damm mods put the word out that crap like that was not going to be allowed on THIS BOARD. Guess it all depends on who the smack come from and who they rep on this board before they start zipping people.

Guess I'll start back smacking the shat out of every topic on this board again. Watch how fast these mofo's zip me from this board while letting their but fugging buddies continue unchecked. :lol:

You are right. Fiyah is a horrible moderator. He only responds if somebody says something about PV.

This thread is something. Its amazing how damn near every thread turns into a "hate JSU" discussion.

We played New Haven because the President of JSU at the time was from that area and his parents still lived up there. He wanted them to see JSU, hence the reason JSU traveled to New Haven that 2nd year AFTER the President of JSU left and Mason took over.

Well actually that is only halfway true. Braddy spent half of the year trying to schedule USM in a game that didn't happen. When all was said and done, Culberson had to choose between PV, NCCU and New Haven. New Haven was the best of the bunch.

Not true hater!!! Ya'll just need to put the STUDENT back in Student Athlete...lol

I am pretty sure TCU having a nationally ranked program would easily sell-out their stadium. They are playing ya'll for an easy win, that is it.

I am pretty sure TCU having a nationally ranked program would easily sell-out their stadium. They are playing ya'll for an easy win, that is it.

Most PWC's play HBCU's for an easy win, don't think New Mexico is scared of Southern.:lol:

Playing GSU is just an added attraction to bring the band, that's in the contract. The band is the main attraction.

Damn them, it's the truth. Whenever we(Grambling) play PWC's, the band is apart of the contract also. Not many schools have that power and don't have that kind of demand.

Playing GSU is just an added attraction to bring the band, that's in the contract. The band is the main attraction.

If I'm not mistaken, that is in most HBCU vs. PWC contracts. That is how FAMU has been able to land these contracts against FBS schools. The Atlanta Football Classic also chooses who will participate based upon the bands. This has been discussed on another board concerning the future of FAMU's marching band.

If I'm not mistaken, that is in most HBCU vs. PWC contracts. That is how FAMU has been able to land these contracts against FBS schools. The Atlanta Football Classic also chooses who will participate based upon the bands. This has been discussed on another board concerning the future of FAMU's marching band.

You're mistaken, many HBCU bands don't travel when their team plays PWC's. The Ocean didn't travel when their team played Connecticut, Rutgers and some other schools bands didn't travel when the played PWC's.

You're mistaken, many HBCU bands don't travel when their team plays PWC's. The Ocean didn't travel when their team played Connecticut, Rutgers and some other schools bands didn't travel when the played PWC's.

Certain HBCUs bands don't travel. SU,JSU, FAMU, Gram, and BCU schools who's bands are know in the pwc community, more than likely the bands will be part of the deal. I know for the New Mexico and the Georgia game the Jukebox was part of the contract.

I said "most". Besides, who goes to UConn anyway? :lol: Didn't Grambling's band travel to Pitt a few seasons ago? When we play BCS programs, the bands travel on the road because its usually in the contract. They're not scheduling us because of our brand.

Southern plays UGA in the near future. I'm sure the Jukebox traveling to Athens is in the contract.

Last edited:
I said "most". Besides, who goes to UConn anyway? :lol: Didn't Grambling's band travel to Pitt a few seasons ago? When we play BCS programs, the bands travel on the road because its usually in the contract. They're not scheduling us because of our brand.

Yes the band went to Pitt by plane in 2007, University of Nevada by plane in 2008, and Oklahoma State in 2009. I guarantee if it was Grambling, the band would have went to UConn, Grambling is all about marketing and loves to go to different places. No one said its scheduling because of our brand but notice the HBCU's that are playing the bigger PWC's, most have bands with known names. It's all about about the money.

Yes the band went to Pitt by plane in 2007, University of Nevada by plane in 2008, and Oklahoma State in 2009. I guarantee if it was Grambling, the band would have went to UConn, Grambling is all about marketing and loves to go to different places. No one said its scheduling because of our brand but notice the HBCU's that are playing the bigger PWC's, most have bands with known names. It's all about about the money.

This we can agree upon. :tup:

Certain HBCUs bands don't travel. SU,JSU, FAMU, Gram, and BCU schools who's bands are know in the pwc community, more than likely the bands will be part of the deal. I know for the New Mexico and the Georgia game the Jukebox was part of the contract.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back