2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

SU did the same and in some years, played multiple D2 or lower teams in the same year.
SU since the scg started in 1999:

1999......... Northwestern(fcs), hampton(fcs), Famu(fcs)
2000......... Northwestern(fcs), Morris Brown(d2 at time), Famu(fcs)
2001......... Northwestern(fcs), Famu(fcs), Tulane(fbs)
2002......... Northwestern(fcs), Tulane(fbs), Nichols(fcs), Miles(d3)
2003......... NCA@T(fcs), Allen(d3), Lincoln(d3)
2004......... McNeese(fcs), Texas College(d3)
2005......... McNeese(cancelled), Albany(d2), South Dakota(d2 at time)
2006......... BCC(fcs), Nccu(d2 at time)
2007......... Famu(fcs), Tenn State(fcs)
2008......... Houston(fbs), Tenn St(fcs), Famu(fcs)
2009......... Lou-Laf(fbs), Fort Vally(d2), Central St(naia), Tenn St(fcs)
2010......... Delaware St(fcs), Ark-Mont(d2)
2011......... Famu(fcs), Tenn St(fcs)

NCCU and SDSU were in transition to become FCS I believe at the time we played them as well. A few of those sub D1 were with former SU players or coaches, which is not an excuse, but a reason other than just finding an opponent.

Who S.U. plays has nothing to do with jsu traditionally weak schedule. :lol: :emlaugh:

Six years is not "traditional"

Even when we did play down... New Haven was a top 10 D2 team and Delta State is top D2 team. Stilman, Concordia and Paul Quinn are not the type of schools we traditionally played. Braddy allowed that to happen. Some people just can't schedule.

NCCU and SDSU were in transition to become FCS I believe at the time we played them as well. A few of those sub D1 were with former SU players or coaches, which is not an excuse, but a reason other than just finding an opponent.

...and you lost to NCCU, SCSU and Ark-Mont. :smh:

...and you lost to NCCU, SCSU and Ark-Mont. :smh:

And what does that have to do with scheduling them? You lost a streak to Tennessee State and didn't beat anyone OOC for a minute .... what does that mean to THIS conversation?

BTW, we did not play Albany State in 05. That game was cancelled as well.

Six years is not "traditional"

Even when we did play down... New Haven was a top 10 D2 team and Delta State is top D2 team. Stilman, Concordia and Paul Quinn are not the type of schools we traditionally played. Braddy allowed that to happen. Some people just can't schedule.

We played New Haven because the President of JSU at the time was from that area and his parents still lived up there. He wanted them to see JSU, hence the reason JSU traveled to New Haven that 2nd year AFTER the President of JSU left and Mason took over.

And what does that have to do with scheduling them? You lost a streak to Tennessee State and didn't beat anyone OOC for a minute .... what does that mean to THIS conversation?

BTW, we did not play Albany State in 05. That game was cancelled as well.

:tup:

Now JSU attacks Southern....:emlaugh:

Yeah right............ as usual overlook the LOUISANA post that started it all. :lol:
But who cares................. We all know ya'll hyper sensitive whenever anyone comments on anything Louisana. All of you Louisana peeps must be wearing glasses that make post from Louisana posters invisible and highlights everybody elses. :lol:

The entire state of Pississippi is a joke lol. Yall just found out you were free in the damn 90's. Damn slaves.:emlaugh:

Yep.............You get sadder and dumber by the post.

In Mordern times............... Jena....an entire openly racist town, David Duke, a dumb black azz congressman rowing through flood water retreiving $80,000 payoff from under his pork chops in the deep freezer, The governor of Louisana Jindal strangling the HBCU's out of existance, and the main thing that is sad, A MINDSET LIKE YOURS THAT THINK YOU FROM A "WE LOVE A IGGA" state. Just plain white faced and tap shoes.

"OUR BOSS SHAT DON'T STANK LIKE YOUR BOSS SHAT. OUR BOZZ FART SMELL LIKE LOUISANA WILDFLOWERS. WEZZZ FROM LOUISANA. WE GOT DIFFERENT A KIND OF MASSA." :smh:

Last edited:
Yep.............You get sadder and dumber by the post.

In Mordern times............... Jena....an entire openly racist town, David Duke, a dumb black azz congressman rowing through flood water retreiving $80,000 payoff from under his pork chops in the deep freezer, The governor of Louisana Jindal strangling the HBCU's out of existance, and the main thing that is sad, A MINDSET LIKE YOURS THAT THINK YOU FROM A "WE LOVE A IGGA" state. Just plain white faced and tap shoes.

OUR BOZZZ SHAT DON'T STANK LIKE YOU BOSS SHAT. OUR BOZZ FART SMELL LIKE LOUISANA WILDFLOWERS.

Jena vs The STATE OF PISSISSIPPI. Hell yall are so behind you would think Ole Miss were your Professional team lol

Jena vs The STATE OF PISSISSIPPI. Hell yall are so behind you would think Ole Miss were your Professional team lol

You one sad, dumb azz individual.
No way you black or a Gram alum. If you are, I would be ashamed if I was a Gram alum. Some iggas are a disgrace to their race. You leading the pack with every post.

Ain't even worth posting to. Ain't even worth seeing your post. For the first time on this board, I will employ the ignore button so I don't have to see the ramblings of a igga like you. :smh:

:wavey:

You one sad, dumb azz individual.
No way you black or a Gram alum. If you are, I would be ashamed if I was a Gram alum. Some iggas are a disgrace to their race. You leading the pack with every post.

Ain't even worth posting to. Ain't even worth seeing your post. For the first time on this board, I will employ the ignore button so I don't have to see the ramblings of a igga like you. :smh:

:wavey:

But you continue to respond. STFU you know i'm correct lol.

Last edited:
UsaToday stop bullying the J-State folks.

:tup::tup:
If you want to smack, just say so.
Don't come in here like a little annoying kid, smacking on the sly.

Nobody being bullied. People here trying to discuss shat and some posters act like retarded pole lickers on here. I can fugg up every thread here but I THOUGHT these damm mods put the word out that crap like that was not going to be allowed on THIS BOARD. Guess it all depends on who the smack come from and who they rep on this board before they start zipping people.

Guess I'll start back smacking the shat out of every topic on this board again. Watch how fast these mofo's zip me from this board while letting their but fugging buddies continue unchecked. :lol:

Well Grambling should be well represented at the TCU game with the amount of alumni in that area. Ready to see the finalized schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back