2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Jackson State, has any other SWAC school finalized their 2012 football schedule?

I would imagine SU's is pretty much done. Can't remember if Tn State is still on the schedule. If they are, then they will be coming to BR. The SU vs FAMU game in Atlanta was a 2 year deal so we will be back in that Classic plus the 9 games the SWAC makes us all play. So either we got 1 game to schedule at the minimum or none. Hopefully none. LOL.

I know TnSt is hosting FAMU for the Merritt Classic - so maybe TnST will be coming to SU and that will be your schedule.

I would imagine SU's is pretty much done. Can't remember if Tn State is still on the schedule. If they are, then they will be coming to BR. The SU vs FAMU game in Atlanta was a 2 year deal so we will be back in that Classic plus the 9 games the SWAC makes us all play. So either we got 1 game to schedule at the minimum or none. Hopefully none. LOL.

Our nonconference games will be New Mexico and FAMU.

One of our Non Conference game is TCU, don't know who the other one is but i hear it is The Arkansas Razorbacks.

I know TnSt is hosting FAMU for the Merritt Classic - so maybe TnST will be coming to SU and that will be your schedule.

That should be a nice JMC with FAMU. Now that someone has posted it. I think we have concluded the SU/Tn State contract. They have been to BR twice and we went to Nashville twice.

Our nonconference games will be New Mexico and FAMU.
We will be in the ATL Classic, the last week of September once again. I think we will travel to New Mexico the 1st game of the season however, I think we will end up with 4 home games once again. :smh:

TSUs has been confirmed since early October. We have North Texas and Sam Houston. We are playing Sam at home. :)

We will be in the ATL Classic, the last week of September once again. I think we will travel to New Mexico the 1st game of the season however, I think we will end up with 4 home games once again. :smh:

Yeah that happens when you don't schedule D2s to come. We gave up having a home game for the ATL classic. Obviously New Mexico will be a money game.

Alcorn has Arkansas State as one, not sure of the second game but I think there is something in the works.

Scared huh? You want to be in the playoffs but are scared to schedule big dawgs.

You would rather take a meaningless azzwhipping just to say you ain't scared. Take a massive asswhipping by a team that even a retarded person know will beat the snot, shat, and intestines out of you, yet yo azz run like byotches and make every excuse in the book to NOT PLAY when someone say playoffs and FCS teams on OUR level. Dude.............Ya'll are a fugging joke to TCU and Arkansas so get off your BIG BOY crap.

But as usual.............You wanna talk shat............OK.

I just said NEITHER will be pretty based on the reps of those two teams.
TCU LOVES to run up a score and DON't take starters out on nobody. Arkansas was #7 in the nation at one point and will leave GRAM players all over the field. Hope both score 100 on your non-scared azz so you can come in here and tell us how good that check feel covering all them open gashes on Grams azz.

You would rather take a meaningless azzwhipping just to say you ain't scared. Take a massive asswhipping by a team that even a retarded person know will beat the snot, shat, and intestines out of you, yet yo azz run like byotches and make every excuse in the book to NOT PLAY when someone say playoffs and FCS teams on OUR level. Dude.............Ya'll are a fugging joke to TCU and Arkansas so get off your BIG BOY crap.

TCU LOVES to run up a score and DON't take starters out on nobody. Arkansas was #7 in the nation at one point and will leave GRAM players all over the field. Hope both score 100 on your non-scared azz so you can come in here and tell us how good that check feel covering all them open gashes on Grams azz.

LOL @ Frat.

PV travels 38 miles due north to whoop up on Sumlin and the "aggies" of texas a&m and then return home to do a home-and-home w/ stephen f austin.

All of that is in P88's mind. lol Not sure who's on the sched. Could be UTSA or maybe even Larmar, not certain just yet.

All of this makes no sense to me...but I am just lowly TP. Why don't we just do away with the FBS and FCS classifications and just let everyone play everyone just like in basketball. Of course this would mean the end of the 1-AA playoffs.. :clap:

Alcorn has Arkansas State as one, not sure of the second game but I think there is something in the works.

I don't know about our 2012 football schedule, but I've always wanted to see us go against Arkansas State (Jonesboro), and still would like to see them on our schedule. They have a pretty good team and at one point a few years ago, they were better than the Razornecks.

There is talk (just talk) of us playing Tennessee State in the Gateway Classic.....again, this is a rumor only.

He touched a nerve huh???

I think most people think there is a difference in losing by 9 and getting nothing for it and losing by 35 and getting $400k. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back