2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
He touched a nerve huh???

More like I touched a nerve by saying "double ouch" when he said Gram playing TCU and Arkansas. Ya'll the ones that came in talking about playoffs and whos scared. Ya'll playing TCU and Arkansas. 2 azzwhippings on a major scale. Big deal. :noidea:

I think most people think there is a difference in losing by 9 and getting nothing for it and losing by 35 and getting $400k. It is what it is.

I ain't getting into this crap with swac thinking posters on this board. Been there done that, don't care anymore. :tup:

Take the money and run. How bout this. Go independant and play 11 FBS games. at $400,000 minimum a pop, ya'll can fund next years athletic year before you get your budget for the next year. You will be 0-11 with about 20 players left on the team but as long as that check come in, let the azzwhipping begin. Swac teams are up to 2 FBS azzwhippings a year. Do I hear 3..........4?

Check -vs- competition on the level you live on.
Yep.............. It's not hard to see why the teams in this conference will continue to suck and make excuses on why taking a 100 point azzwhipping is better than acheiving top level status against schools on your level. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't know about our 2012 football schedule, but I've always wanted to see us go against Arkansas State (Jonesboro), and still would like to see them on our schedule. They have a pretty good team and at one point a few years ago, they were better than the Razornecks.

There is talk (just talk) of us playing Tennessee State in the Gateway Classic.....again, this is a rumor only.

I hope that can happen!

You would rather take a meaningless azzwhipping just to say you ain't scared. Take a massive asswhipping by a team that even a retarded person know will beat the snot, shat, and intestines out of you, yet yo azz run like byotches and make every excuse in the book to NOT PLAY when someone say playoffs and FCS teams on OUR level. Dude.............Ya'll are a fugging joke to TCU and Arkansas so get off your BIG BOY crap.

But as usual.............You wanna talk shat............OK.

I just said NEITHER will be pretty based on the reps of those two teams.
TCU LOVES to run up a score and DON't take starters out on nobody. Arkansas was #7 in the nation at one point and will leave GRAM players all over the field. Hope both score 100 on your non-scared azz so you can come in here and tell us how good that check feel covering all them open gashes on Grams azz.

So when was last time yall kicked our ASS? I mean really.....HBCUs need the money Jackson State included....and the primary way to get it is to play up...now if your lame school concentrated on graduating your players then you probably could have gotten two ASS whoopins this year by GSU!

I ain't getting into this crap with swac thinking posters on this board. Been there done that, don't care anymore. :tup:

Take the money and run. How bout this. Go independant and play 11 FBS games. at $400,000 minimum a pop, ya'll can fund next years athletic year before you get your budget for the next year. You will be 0-11 with about 20 players left on the team but as long as that check come in, let the azzwhipping begin. Swac teams are up to 2 FBS azzwhippings a year. Do I hear 3..........4?

Check -vs- competition on the level you live on.
Yep.............. It's not hard to see why the teams in this conference will continue to suck and make excuses on why taking a 100 point azzwhipping is better than acheiving top level status against schools on your level. :lol:

well damn

So when was last time yall kicked our ASS? I mean really.....HBCUs need the money Jackson State included....and the primary way to get it is to play up...now if your lame school concentrated on graduating your players then you probably could have gotten two ASS whoopins this year by GSU!

Just like with that damm BC, make a simple statement about anything SWAC and Louisana, and these hyper-sensitive mofos will start crying and moaning all over the place. :lol:

All this playoff, he scared talk simply because I said "double ouch" to playing TCU and Arkansas in the same freaking year. :goof:

Last edited:
Is it okay to take azz-whippings in one sport and not another..............just asking?

2011-12 Jackson State Tigers Schedule
DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
Fri, Nov 11 @#10 Florida L99-59 0-1 (0-0)
Sun, Nov 13 @#12 Baylor L92-59 0-2 (0-0)
Wed, Nov 16 @Wright State L56-39 0-3 (0-0)
Fri, Nov 18 @#3 Ohio State L85-41 0-4 (0-0)
Sun, Nov 20 vsConcordia College W73-63 1-4 (0-0)
Tue, Nov 22 vsTulsa L57-51 1-5 (0-0)
Fri, Nov 25 @North Florida L69-60 1-6 (0-0)
Mon, Nov 28 @#21 Memphis L70-45 1-7 (0-0)
Sun, Dec 11 @California L73-46 1-8 (0-0)

Is it okay to take azz-whippings in one sport and not another..............just asking?

He does have a point.

This thread is funny...lol I am just glad that everyone seems to have a decent schedule this year, I have not seen Concordia mentioned once :happydance:

When Gram plays the Hogs in 2012, I will be there to proudly support the SWAC!

Try improving the way you market this "must see" ICON of college football so you won't have to barnstorm FBS 2 and 3 times a year just to take 100 point azzwhippings to pay the bills. Don't give me that "ain't shat to do in Grambling" excuse either. That ain't got nothing to do with GAMEDAY. Gameday is the day SOMETHING IS going on in Grambling.

Get your lazy fans off their azz, out their house, onto the roads and highways, and onto your campus with ticket in hand. Damm shame your own fans will travel to someone elses stadium in another city but won't set foot on your own campus for a game. If ya'll are comming up so short you need to play 2 and 3 FBS powerhouses each year to keep the lights on, then blame yourself and your school for not doing a better job of marketing yourself to your own fan base.

We all need money but that shat is GRAMS FAULT if you that far behind the financial 8 ball. :tup:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Scared huh? You want to be in the playoffs but are scared to schedule big dawgs.

Dude please. You know exactly why your school is forced to schedule those type of games. It's due to the fact that Grambling has no significant and loyal home fanbase. Nothing more, nothing less.

He does have a point.

Ahh............. This is BASKETBALL.........Totally different. :tup:

You have no choice but to play these teams. Basketball is the college sport where if you have a D1 marker in front of your school name, it don't matter if your schools name is DUKE or Jackson State, we all on the SAME LEVEL and will be competing for the exact same prize. In football, that is not the case in no way, shape, or form so this is a bad example.

If anything, with the thinking in this conference as for football and post season, where are all the crys about "the ncaa playoff is not worth our time." "We can't compete." :lol:

Last edited:
One thing about Grambling they aren't scared to play up and plus i'm sure they will be receiving big pay days.

It's not about playing up, it's about paying the bills. I guess they gotta do what they gotta do no matter how they might get masscred on the field. They're really selling out their players for a paycheck. 85 players verses 65 is never a good matchup.

Dude please. You know exactly why your school is forced to schedule those type of games. It's due to the fact that Grambling has no significant and loyal home fanbase. Nothing more, nothing less.

299y8l.gif

You would rather take a meaningless azzwhipping just to say you ain't scared. Take a massive asswhipping by a team that even a retarded person know will beat the snot, shat, and intestines out of you, yet yo azz run like byotches and make every excuse in the book to NOT PLAY when someone say playoffs and FCS teams on OUR level. Dude.............Ya'll are a fugging joke to TCU and Arkansas so get off your BIG BOY crap.

But as usual.............You wanna talk shat............OK.

I just said NEITHER will be pretty based on the reps of those two teams.
TCU LOVES to run up a score and DON't take starters out on nobody. Arkansas was #7 in the nation at one point and will leave GRAM players all over the field. Hope both score 100 on your non-scared azz so you can come in here and tell us how good that check feel covering all them open gashes on Grams azz.

And i damn sure that Miss St. is LOL'n like shit at JSU on their schedule....

Dude, why are you even concerned about JSU? Don't get me started on a school who can't even sellout 5,000 seats at your own stadium.

In basketball, you don't get major injuries on a frequent basis like one does in football. It's 12 on 12 no matter what, not 85 on 65. Hope that helps your understanding just a little.

Exactly, cause every mens and womens basketball team is taking ass whippings right now...Hell, no Mens team in the SWAC has a winning record, but they damn shole collecting pay checks.....so is it ok in basketball and not ok in football?

I'd still rather have 12 on 12 than 85 players verses 65.

And i damn sure that Miss St. is LOL'n like shit at JSU on their schedule....

That's one FCS game every two or three years. Grambling has two FCS games in one year. LOL!! By the time Grambling gets into SWAC play, half their players might be on injured reserve. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back