2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try improving the way you market this "must see" ICON of college football so you won't have to barnstorm FBS 2 and 3 times a year just to take 100 point azzwhippings to pay the bills. Don't give me that "ain't shat to do in Grambling" excuse either. That ain't got nothing to do with GAMEDAY. Gameday is the day SOMETHING IS going on in Grambling.

Get your lazy fans off their azz, out their house, onto the roads and highways, and onto your campus with ticket in hand. Damm shame your own fans will travel to someone elses stadium in another city but won't set foot on your own campus for a game. If ya'll are comming up so short you need to play 2 and 3 FBS powerhouses each year to keep the lights on, then blame yourself and your school for not doing a better job of marketing yourself to your own fan base.

We all need money but that shat is GRAMS FAULT if you that far behind the financial 8 ball. :tup:

The lights will always be on and we are graduating our players. I would much rather have to deal with a financial concern than be punished by the NCAA for providing and ensuring that our athletes are graduating. Though both can be fixed, the question remains of JSU is not training their football players to be leaders outside the classroom and earning a degree....then JSU has failed their fundamental purpose.

Which is to EDUCATE. Athletics at Grambling is secondary and it emphasized heavily by ALL coaches at GSU!!! I have personally heard Doug tell a player to leave practice and go study.

That's one FCS game every two or three years. Grambling has two FCS games in one year. LOL!! By the time Grambling gets into SWAC play, half their players might be on injured reserve. LOL!!

and we will still kick JSU's ass...rememeber yall are our SLUMP HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET IT..LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And i damn sure that Miss St. is LOL'n like shit at JSU on their schedule....

Dude............. :lol:
This is our fisrt FBS school since the last time we played Miss State 3 years ago. I really don't care what Ms. State is doing. The last FBS school before we played MSU in 2009 was USM in freaking 2002. We will leave the evry year check barnstorming to ya'll cause we know JSU can get fans in the stands in Jackson. Thats why we #3 in FCS home attendance.:lol:

Ya'll just determined to overlook the poster that created all this meaningless crap to post to me one at a time. :lol:

Now I'm giving ya'll a chance to refrain from all this foolish activity. I'll say it again, ya'll wanna talk shat instead of discuss, AS USUAL WHEN THE LOUISANA SCHOOL IS INVOLVED, we can. Don't come blamming me MODS when it happens. I just said "DOUBLE OUCH" to TCU and Arkansas in the same year and the GRAM posters started balling like babies. :lmao:

Last edited:
Dude please. You know exactly why your school is forced to schedule those type of games. It's due to the fact that Grambling has no significant and loyal home fanbase. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why don't you worry about the APR and beating Grambling next year....:emlaugh:

Dude............. This is our fisrt FBS school since the last time we played Miss State 3 years ago. The last FBS school before we played MSU in 2009 was USM in freaking 2002. We will leave the evry year check barnstorming to ya'll cause we know JSU can get fans in the stands in Jackson. Thats why we #3 in FCS home attendance.:lol:

Ya'll just determined to overlook the poster that created all this meaningless crap to post to me one at a time. :lol:

Now I'm giving ya'll a chance to refrain from all this foolish activity. I'll say it again, ya'll wanna talk shat instead of discuss, AS USUAL WHEN THE LOUISANA SCHOOL IS INVOLVED, we can.

Brother you speak as if JSU has no financial woes....but you have another problem....APR. Keep it real playa....keep it real. I wonder what will happen to JSU if you don't fulfill that APR requirement.

and we will still kick JSU's ass...rememeber yall are our SLUMP HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET IT..LOL

Big whoop.
Now what did you get for it.............OH YES.
A conference trophy and a bus ride home with nothing else to play for thanks to the SWAC. :tup:

Big whoop.
Now what did you get for it.............OH YES.
A conference trophy and a bus ride home with nothing else to play for thanks to the SWAC. :tup:

But yall were at home for coaches and the athletic department not making sure that players are graduating....hence saying fugg school....WTF?????

Pot...Kettle...Black....:emlaugh:

Brother you speak as if JSU has no financial woes....but you have another problem....APR. Keep it real playa....keep it real. I wonder what will happen to JSU if you don't fulfill that APR requirement.

Did I say we didn't need money. I just pointed out we don't have to serve our players up like doomed LAMBS at a Greek Food Festival. :lol:

As for APR, since you want to keep bringing up old news that everybody know about and why it happened..........Again.............BIG WHOOP. All those transfers and JUCOS that didn't get their degree are off the grid now. Our 1 year APR was a 913. That is a one year Grad leap of over 23 points.

If you gonna post something, post the facts. APR didn't hit us because people was flunking. It hit us because half of Comegys recruits was JUCOS and Transfers that left JSU as soon as their 2 years was up. Not to mention all the guys they ran off or signed and left before even suiting up for JSU.

I know I have typed all this in vein because ya'll will overlook facts just to ask the same smack in a different form. :lol:

Last edited:
But yall were at home for coaches and the athletic department not making sure that players are graduating....hence saying fugg school....WTF?????

Pot...Kettle...Black....:emlaugh:

Post above right over head.
Like I said................same smack............different worded form............so predictable. :lol:

This thread is funny...lol I am just glad that everyone seems to have a decent schedule this year, I have not seen Concordia mentioned once :happydance:

When Gram plays the Hogs in 2012, I will be there to proudly support the SWAC!

Hold up on the happy dance T-Girl7 not everyone has completed their 2012 schedule.

Did I say we didn't need money. I just pointed out we don't have to serve our players up like doomed LAMBS at a Greek Food Festival. :lol:

As for APR, since you want to keep bringing up old news that everybody know about and why it happened..........Again.............BIG WHOOP. All those transfers and JUCOS that didn't get their degree are off the grid now. Our 1 year APR was a 913. That is a one year Grad leap of over 23 points.

If you gonna post something, post the facts. APR didn't hit us because people was flunking. It hit us because half of Comegys recruits was JUCOS and Transfers that left JSU as soon as their 2 years was up. Not to mention all the guys they ran off or signed and left before even suiting up for JSU.

I know I have typed all this in vein because ya'll will overlook facts just to ask the same smack in a different form. :lol:

Ok since it was Comegy's fault then why did yall Alumni jump up and down happy to keep him there? If this is SOLELY his fault...then yall some damn fools for not voicing your complaints.....hell yall happy with the hypocrisy.

The lights will always be on and we are graduating our players. I would much rather have to deal with a financial concern than be punished by the NCAA for providing and ensuring that our athletes are graduating. Though both can be fixed, the question remains of JSU is not training their football players to be leaders outside the classroom and earning a degree....then JSU has failed their fundamental purpose.

Which is to EDUCATE. Athletics at Grambling is secondary and it emphasized heavily by ALL coaches at GSU!!! I have personally heard Doug tell a player to leave practice and go study.

Yadda, Yadda......apr.........yadda, yadda..............graduate...........yadda, yadda...........OVERLOOK TYPED PRINT IN YOUR FACE. :lol:

Same shat............different words. :lol:

Ok since it was Comegy's fault then why did yall Alumni jump up and down happy to keep him there? If this is SOLELY his fault...then yall some damn fools for not voicing your complaints.....hell yall happy with the hypocrisy.

Now explain to me when this happened? :noidea:
You all over the place. :lol:

I live here and didn't see any reaction to Comegy being kept on outside of people saying at 9-2, improved apr, and JSU's first final top 15 ranking in FCS since the early 2000's, everybody was already saying it will be damm near impossible for JSU to justify firing him now. :lol:

If we play Arkansas it will more than likely be in Little Rock. Their first three games are usually fluff games.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now explain to me when this happened? :noidea:
You all over the place. :lol:

I live here and didn't see any reaction to Comegy being kept on outside of people saying at 9-2, improved apr, and JSU's first final top 15 ranking in FCS since the early 2000's, everybody was already saying it will be damm near impossible for JSU to justify firing him now. :lol:

nice first....but your school will always be second to GSU...:emlaugh: keep trying. :lmao:

Notice it's the JSU people, always trying to critique like everything is all gravy in Pississippi. Screaming playoffs but only focus on playing TNSU but scream playoffs, hell will they have a team next season, their great white hope is gone. Get beat by Grambling every damn season, either in front of 2,000 or 20,000 and same outcome is JSU gets their azz kicked annually.:emlaugh:

Last edited:
Notice it's the JSU people, always trying to critique like everything is all gravy in Pississippi. Screaming playoffs but only focus on playing TNSU but scream playoffs, hell will they have a team next season, their great white hope is gone.

Notice how it's LOUISANA people that come in, start shat, and then act like the classroom joker, pointing the finger at someone else.

All I said was "DOUBLE OUCH" to TCU and Arkansas.
Then you came in hyper sensitive and smacking.......... AS USUAL. :lol:

Notice how it's LOUISANA people that come in, start shat, and then act like the classroom joker, pointing the finger at someone else.

Sensitive? No one from JSU shouldn't say anything about scheduling, hell yall only can schedule TSU, but cry playoffs but can't upgrade whatsoever.

Dude, get the facts before typing. If our players really weren't graduating, there'd be no way our school could raise our APR from 879 to 915 in one year. It had more to do with paperwork issues in the compliance office.
When it comes to academics, JSU is leading the SWAC in this area as well. Don't have me pull out the stats. Now please try again.

Shit when JSU post their schedule....folks in the SWAC are like this:

Sensitive? No one from JSU shouldn't say anything about scheduling, hell yall only can schedule TSU, but cry playoffs but can't upgrade whatsoever.

SUPER SENSITIVE. :lol:

All because of "Double Ouch."
OK man...........I give.

GRAM IS GONNA BEAT THE SHAT, STEW, BLOOD, AND EYEBALLS OUT OF TCU and ARKANSAS. :lecture:

Now people, lets see if he will be happy with this statement or will he find another way to keep talking trash about my "double ouch." Lets wait and see...........:lol:

Dude, get the facts before typing. If our players really weren't graduating, there'd be no way our school could raise our APR from 879 to 915 in one year. It had more to do with paperwork issues in the compliance office.
When it comes to academics, JSU is leading the SWAC in this area as well. Don't have me pull out the stats. Now please try again.

I'm confused...now why didn't you all play in the SWAC Championship again?

If we play Arkansas it will more than likely be in Little Rock. Their first three games are usually fluff games.

You mean the "great" Grambling couldn't get Arkansas to come to Robinson stadium?! Hell, you can't even get your OWN fans to come to Robinson. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back