2012 SWAC football schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit when JSU post their schedule....folks in the SWAC are like this:

When JSU post our schedule, what ya'll think don't mean shat. WHAT JSU THINK MEANS A HELL OF A LOT TO OUR AD'S........CONCORDIA........ONLY 3,000 fans ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND. :lol:

We don't need to schedule 2 and 3 FBS beatdowns every year. All we need is home games and a FBS every 3 or 4 years just for "fun" and the experience.

Ya'll have turned playing FBS schools into a every year, Fall EBT welfare card. :lol:

Last edited:
Notice it's the JSU people, always trying to critique like everything is all gravy in Pississippi. Screaming playoffs but only focus on playing TNSU but scream playoffs, hell will they have a team next season, their great white hope is gone. Get beat by Grambling every damn season, either in front of 2,000 or 20,000 and same outcome is JSU gets their azz kicked annually.:emlaugh:

I will put JSU's academic and sports program up against Grambling any day of the week and come out on top 24/7, then again, you already know this. Thank goodness you have football three months out of a year, which averages out to be one home game every four months.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You would rather take a meaningless azzwhipping just to say you ain't scared. Take a massive asswhipping by a team that even a retarded person know will beat the snot, shat, and intestines out of you, yet yo azz run like byotches and make every excuse in the book to NOT PLAY when someone say playoffs and FCS teams on OUR level. Dude.............Ya'll are a fugging joke to TCU and Arkansas so get off your BIG BOY crap.

But as usual.............You wanna talk shat............OK.

I just said NEITHER will be pretty based on the reps of those two teams.

TCU LOVES to run up a score and DON't take starters out on nobody. Arkansas was #7 in the nation at one point and will leave GRAM players all over the field. Hope both score 100 on your non-scared azz so you can come in here and tell us how good that check feel covering all them open gashes on Grams azz.

Yea...as they whip yall's asses once again....

Good Job Grambling....Good Scheduling....those are the type of teams you should schedule......I am for it....Out of conference games against FBS schools, of course I would have chose the Tulane's, ULL's, ULM's, of the world, but I will be rooting for you none the less....Go Get um G-MEN.....

We will be in the ATL Classic, the last week of September once again. I think we will travel to New Mexico the 1st game of the season however, I think we will end up with 4 home games once again. :smh:

Yeap, UAPB(won't be no fights happening now), Alabama State, Texas Southern, and Mississippi Valley.

One thing about Grambling they aren't scared to play up and plus i'm sure they will be receiving big pay days.

This is not about being scared. GSU is SCARED to play McNeese other 1-AA PWCs. Playing 1-A PWCs is a cop-out. It's an automatic, built-in excuse for LOSING. What is so brave about that? I just don't get it. If we want to say we are playing for the money, cool just say that but don't try to act like we are trying to muscle up to these teams.

And i damn sure that Miss St. is LOL'n like shit at JSU on their schedule....

Yep, I am sure they are and it serves us right. We are NOT 1-A. The NCAA needs to stop ALL of this mess with 1-A vs 1-AA schools and 1-AA vs D2 schools, etc.. This mess is RUINING college football. Why do we have to wait until bowl season to see 1-A teams play each other? Why don't USM and GaTech play each other? Oh, they are too busy trying to play Elon and Southeastern Louisiana. It's just ridiculous!

Ok since it was Comegy's fault then why did yall Alumni jump up and down happy to keep him there? If this is SOLELY his fault...then yall some damn fools for not voicing your complaints.....hell yall happy with the hypocrisy.

The bottom line is that APR is better than Gramblings and I bet we graduated more football players than Grambling last year. Our APR had nothing to do with our players not passing or flunking out. Our issue was with compliance officers not knowing what they were doing. They were fired. That's how we do things in Jackson.

Which is to EDUCATE. Athletics at Grambling is secondary and it emphasized heavily by ALL coaches at GSU!!! I have personally heard Doug tell a player to leave practice and go study.

*****, have you seen your own APR scores. Your whole dayum school barely graduates, that's why your APR was low for FOUR dayum years and you never got punished but JSU got started to get penalties after just two years. :smh: @ dummies.

Notice it's the JSU people, always trying to critique like everything is all gravy in Pississippi. Screaming playoffs but only focus on playing TNSU but scream playoffs, hell will they have a team next season, their great white hope is gone. Get beat by Grambling every damn season, either in front of 2,000 or 20,000 and same outcome is JSU gets their azz kicked annually.:emlaugh:

TNState won't even play ya'll.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
These games are about money!! We have nothing to lose, but all to gain with a pay check and a possible upset. Any given saturday... Never know!
You would rather take a meaningless azzwhipping just to say you ain't scared. Take a massive asswhipping by a team that even a retarded person know will beat the snot, shat, and intestines out of you, yet yo azz run like byotches and make every excuse in the book to NOT PLAY when someone say playoffs and FCS teams on OUR level. Dude.............Ya'll are a fugging joke to TCU and Arkansas so get off your BIG BOY crap.

TCU LOVES to run up a score and DON't take starters out on nobody. Arkansas was #7 in the nation at one point and will leave GRAM players all over the field. Hope both score 100 on your non-scared azz so you can come in here and tell us how good that check feel covering all them open gashes on Grams azz.

You know it is all about the ducats. For a brief quarter of a second it was one classification. They fixed that real quick.

All of this makes no sense to me...but I am just lowly TP. Why don't we just do away with the FBS and FCS classifications and just let everyone play everyone just like in basketball. Of course this would mean the end of the 1-AA playoffs.. :clap:

TCU will open their new Stadium on that day and want to pack it out. With a large fan base in the DFW Metroplex that will attend along with the whites that want to see Grambling and the Band, its going to be successful!! Its a win win for both schools really. Everybosy knows who the favored team but we both get smething out of it and we have nothing to lose!

Is it okay to take azz-whippings in one sport and not another..............just asking?

2011-12 Jackson State Tigers Schedule
DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
Fri, Nov 11 @#10 Florida L99-59 0-1 (0-0)
Sun, Nov 13 @#12 Baylor L92-59 0-2 (0-0)
Wed, Nov 16 @Wright State L56-39 0-3 (0-0)
Fri, Nov 18 @#3 Ohio State L85-41 0-4 (0-0)
Sun, Nov 20 vsConcordia College W73-63 1-4 (0-0)
Tue, Nov 22 vsTulsa L57-51 1-5 (0-0)
Fri, Nov 25 @North Florida L69-60 1-6 (0-0)
Mon, Nov 28 @#21 Memphis L70-45 1-7 (0-0)
Sun, Dec 11 @California L73-46 1-8 (0-0)

better to take 1 in football than 12 in basketball. we could all learn that lesson a little better.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but word in Atlanta is that the 100 Black Men are reconsidering having FAMU in the Atlanta Football Classic this year due to their issues with the band and their hazing investigation. Atlanta is a HUGE market for FAMU and the Marching 100. The word is if FAMU's band is suspended (which is more than likely definitely going to happen), the 100 Black Men will look to find someone to take FAMU's place in the classic. No Marching 100, no FAMU.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but that's the rumor mill going on in Atlanta right now.

I'm confused...now why didn't you all play in the SWAC Championship again?

Clueless I see...if you don't know what ur talking about please be quiet truth is TXSo and Grambling have the worst APR in the SWAC....do your research......Now most JSU fans want better games but with a 9 game mandate that ain't possible but we want better for the SWAC...Playing games against FBS opponents are practice games for them point blank...We are the FBS version of Concordia...Until all 10 SWAC presidents gets sum nuts and want to compete we will continue to have extremely easy games or play against teams we have no chance of beating...Grambling will be competitive with TCU up until kickoff same goes for JSU against Miss. State...These games are only good for checks..so don't get mad when someone states the obvious.....

It's killing them. Don't expect them to be there, Alabama State will be ruling the East for a while.

Nah not really we gave away 2 games it happens neither team had a dominant performance certainly not Grambling...2 busted plays and mis management of the game clock help GSU...Bama St game we turned the ball over 6 or 7 times u are expected to win... But again u are the Champs until next season but u don't have to lie to kick it but that's the SWAC for ya lying to make yourself the bigger than what u are.

TCU will open their new Stadium on that day and want to pack it out. With a large fan base in the DFW Metroplex that will attend along with the whites that want to see Grambling and the Band, its going to be successful!! Its a win win for both schools really. Everybosy knows who the favored team but we both get smething out of it and we have nothing to lose!

TCU was going to pack their stadium whether they were playing ya'll or playing Concordia College.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but word in Atlanta is that the 100 Black Men are reconsidering having FAMU in the Atlanta Football Classic this year due to their issues with the band and their hazing investigation. Atlanta is a HUGE market for FAMU and the Marching 100. The word is if FAMU's band is suspended (which is more than likely definitely going to happen), the 100 Black Men will look to find someone to take FAMU's place in the classic. No Marching 100, no FAMU.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but that's the rumor mill going on in Atlanta right now.

Yeah, that atmosphere at the game wouldn't feel the same with just one band in attendance. Maybe BCU, TNSU, or Norfolk?

Clueless I see...if you don't know what ur talking about please be quiet truth is TXSo and Grambling have the worst APR in the SWAC....do your research......Now most JSU fans want better games but with a 9 game mandate that ain't possible but we want better for the SWAC...Playing games against FBS opponents are practice games for them point blank...We are the FBS version of Concordia...Until all 10 SWAC presidents gets sum nuts and want to compete we will continue to have extremely easy games or play against teams we have no chance of beating...Grambling will be competitive with TCU up until kickoff same goes for JSU against Miss. State...These games are only good for checks..so don't get mad when someone states the obvious.....

Dude you research that, YOU ARE A BOLD FACED LIE, do the research for yourself. You do know our football team had a 911 for our APR? Carry On with your speculation. Do your research and stop spreading lies. Can't speak for TXSU but i sure can speak for Grambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back