17 year old Trayvon Martin murdered by "Neighborhood Watch Captain"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a question about the 911 recordings that no one is mentioning.

And apologies for not have the recordings, but when you listen to them you'll understand.

In the taped recordings while on the phone with 911 at one point Zimmerman tells the 911 operator that Trayvon is coming up to him, but then a few seconds later that same operator asked Zimmerman was he following him and Zimmerman replied yes.

Why is it that no one has brought out this discrepancy and noted that Zimmerman is a liar as we all already know? Or if I'm mishearing things then let me know.

The city council voted 3-2 of no confidence for the chief of police. Now the city manager, who is black, has to make a decision on whether or not to fire him. Thank God the chief is not elected, because truth be told some foolish people would re-elect him. I just hope the right decision is made.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

And apologies for not have the recordings, but when you listen to them you'll understand.

In the taped recordings while on the phone with 911 at one point Zimmerman tells the 911 operator that Trayvon is coming up to him, but then a few seconds later that same operator asked Zimmerman was he following him and Zimmerman replied yes.

Why is it that no one has brought out this discrepancy and noted that Zimmerman is a liar as we all already know? Or if I'm mishearing things then let me know.

Anderson Cooper brought it out yesterday with Charles Blow (GSU Alum and NUPE), yesterday morning. Rev. Al Sharpton was on as well and stated that this dude Zimmerman is a liar and liars are protecting him.

True. His words were, "this guy is coming to check me out". Makes no sense that if someone is coming AT you, that you'll be following them seconds later....

It's a really sad situation all the way around, really.

Folx black, white, asian, spanish, et al have been murdering black males a long time. And so, it's the exact same result: learn from it and gain understanding (dumb assed russel simmons selfish b@st@rd lol protecting his corporate positioning :retard: ). What does one have to learn or gain from a murder of someone who looks like you do about the face in this historically evil country? It didn't have to start w/ Trayvon's murder. Seems like every year we can find supreme examples of this (murdered black males @ the hands of others). :smh:

I live in a mix neighborhood and a member of the homeowner association. From some of the emails I receive from the membership, It appears many harbor so much fear/hatred of young black men that open season has been declared. Many advocate extreme vigilanteism targeting young black males. My sympathy and prayers go out to the family of T. Martin.

Normally I don't get disturbed about random acts of violence that lead to death. I've become sort of desensitized over the years for various reasons.

However, THIS particular case had me really angry on the inside. It's not even that Zimmerman shot and killed this unarmed young man. It's how he went about it. It was his whole mentality. The sheer disregard for authority, humanity and acting on blatant prejudice was just astonishing. I hope that guy gets put away forever and he, along with that police department, are sued for millions.

^^^^^I agree Kendrick. I keep thinking about how Trayvon Martin died and how that MURDERER Zimmerman left the child to die.......those 911 tapes recounting Trayvon's final minutes on earth......it makes me so angry, to the point where it could turn into hatred. I pray that God's justice fall upon that murderer and the police chief and the police department and that Trayvon Martin's family and friends can have peace and comfort and justice. This is beyond sad, it's an outrage!

You said it.

I live in a mix neighborhood and a member of the homeowner association. From some of the emails I receive from the membership, It appears many harbor so much fear/hatred of young black men that open season has been declared. Many advocate extreme vigilanteism targeting young black males. My sympathy and prayers go out to the family of T. Martin.

You are telling the truth. Unfortunately many think we are pass those days and chose to live with blinders on thinking we have true diversity. These folks in our community get so mad when you point out the wrong doing of folks like Zimmerman. That is why he is able to get away with what he does.

You are telling the truth. Unfortunately many think we are pass those days and chose to live with blinders on thinking we have true diversity. These folks in our community get so mad when you point out the wrong doing of folks like Zimmerman. That is why he is able to get away with what he does.

I said this to my friend just the other day when his father released the letter with the typical "George has Black friends" language.

My friend was like, "I wonder how his black friends feel after hearing that 911 tape". I replied, "I'm sure Zimmerman has made stereotypical comments before in front of his black friends and they either agreed, laughed or ignored but never checked his ass". :smh:

The more money we get, the more education we get and the more materials we get, the more we give two cents about our community. The younger generation is really, really not caring until it hits home for them something they learned this from their parents, and I still don't think they get it or care. We all want to live in harmony, peace and a diverse world, but we must also keep fighting for the injustices of the poor, civil rights and the uneducated whose voices are ignored time after time.
I said this to my friend just the other day when his father released the letter with the typical "George has Black friends" language.

My friend was like, "I wonder how his black friends feel after hearing that 911 tape". I replied, "I'm sure Zimmerman has made stereotypical comments before in front of his black friends and they either agreed, laughed or ignored but never checked his ass". :smh:

The more money we get, the more education we get and the more materials we get, the more we give two cents about our community. The younger generation is really, really not caring until it hits home for them something they learned this from their parents, and I still don't think they get it or care. We all want to live in harmony, peace and a diverse world, but we must also keep fighting for the injustices of the poor, civil rights and the uneducated whose voices are ignored time after time.

This here is 10000% right, sadly.

This song sums it up....best thing I can say about this WHOLE case right now!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8JmbrvjX91M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is an article written by Charles Blow (NUPE who pledged Gamma Psi at Grambling State University)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/opinion/blow-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martin.html?_r=2

The Curious Case of Trayvon Martin

That’s how Sybrina Fulton, her voice full of ache, told me she found out that her 17-year-old son, Trayvon Martin, had died. In a wrenching telephone call, the boy’s father, who had taken him to visit a friend, told her that Trayvon had been gunned down in a gated townhouse community in Sanford, Fla., outside Orlando.

“He said, ‘Somebody shot Trayvon and killed him.’ And I was like, ‘Are you sure?’ ” Fulton continued in disbelief. “I said ‘How do you know that’s Trayvon?’ And he said because they showed him a picture.”

Florida Police Chief stepped down temporarily.

That's not good enough. When the guy who wrote the law says that Zimmerman is not covered. That should be enough for you to arrest him. Because right now too many folks are protesting and ticked off. The LAST thing you want is Pookie and Ray Ray deciding it's open season on Hispanics especially the ones who don't care about going to jail or dying.

I found this quote elsewhere-any truth in it?

First off Zimmerman should be jailed-

But for you to think that one does not effect the other is so interesting. It is quite possible that if we had our stuff together- Trayvon would be alive today.

I do not know.. I just feel like this is an approach that has not been tried.

What if we were not killing each other in our own neighborhoods everyday..

What if we had less kids out of wedlock, what if we valued each other and tried not to tear each other down.

What if we rallied together to change the image of our communities.

What if we stopped supporting music,comedians and images that make lite and glorify very real problems that are destructive to our community.

What if we tried to redefine our culture? We could re-brand ourselves.

Who knows.. maybe when we see ourselves in a positive light maybe others will too. Who knows maybe when we start to value ourselves maybe others will too.. maybe when we expect more from ourselves others will too.

I kinda feel like we played a certain responsibility in this young mans death.

I would love for us to not only get justice but to use this as a turning point.

This got me mad all over again!!!! WTF

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhew1g2TJA694H7SJK[/video]

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/arlington/headlines/20120323-in-arlington-jeb-bush-says-stand-your-ground-invalid-in-trayvon-martin-case.ece

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said Friday that the “stand your ground†self-defense law he signed while in office should not apply to the case of a teenager who was shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer in his home state.
“This law does not apply to this particular circumstance,†Bush said after an education panel discussion at the University of Texas at Arlington. “Stand your ground means stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn’t mean chase after somebody who’s turned their back.â€
He was referring to reports that the 17-year-old, Trayvon Martin, was pursued by the volunteer and fatally shot in a scuffle.
“Anytime an innocent life is taken it's a tragedy,†Bush said. “You've got to let the process work.â€
Bush signed the law, pushed for by gun-rights advocates, in 2005. It allows people to use deadly force rather than retreat if they feel threatened, even if they are not at home. Police and prosecutors cited the law in deciding not to charge Martin’s killer.

As long as these black boys run the football and basketball for these white racist pigs they will keep on treating black men any kind of way. The same ones who cheer these SEC teams on every week, hate these young black males outside of sports.

I heard this on the Michael Baisden Show a few days ago......

[video=youtube_share;YKaJoEyYXyI]http://youtu.be/YKaJoEyYXyI[/video]

Black folks better understand, when Sara Palin said get your guns locked and loaded years ago, this is what she was basically saying to these hicks, racist white folks in America. Yall better stop being so naive thinking the world has changed. True diversity will never exist in America.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-spokane/new-black-panther-party-poster-george-zimmerman-wanted-dead-or-alive

What we don't need...

On Thursday, members of the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman over the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The posters were circulated during a press conference led by Minister Mikhail Muhummud, who said he is the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party in Jacksonville, Florida.

Muhummud demanded the firing of Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee, the arrest of George Zimmerman and involvement from President Obama.

He also told the group he was not concerned about rumors of death threats against George Zimmerman.

“God da***t, he should be fearful for his life," he said.

A post at Allvoices.com noted:

When the group started chanting “Black Power,” Ms. Adele Azarucquoi, a white long time resident of Sanford shouted, “What about White people.”

Muhummud quickly said “We don’t hate any group. We hate injustice. We appreciate the whites who have come forth to help us.”

There were less than a dozen whites, not counting media, among the mostly African American crowd. “I hope there are more people who look like me at the next rally for Trayvon’s family,” Ms. Azarucquoi said.

Continue reading on Examiner.com New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted 'Dead or Alive' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservativ...-zimmerman-wanted-dead-or-alive#ixzz1q303rkfW

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Zimmerman-s-lawyer-Stand-your-ground-doesn-t-apply-in-Trayvon-Martin-case/-/144844/9693380/-/8sfmsnz/-/

-
A lawyer for the man at the center of the Trayvon Martin death investigation said Florida's "stand your ground" law doesn't apply to the shooting that killed the unarmed teen.

"In my legal opinion, that's not really applicable to this case. The statute on 'stand your ground' is primarily when you're in your house," said Craig Sonner, attorney for George Zimmerman.

"This is self-defense, and that's been around for forever -- that you have a right to defend yourself. So the next issue (that) is going to come up is, was he justified in using the amount of force he did?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/trayvon-martin-case-georg_n_1376444.html

George Zimmerman has remained completely silent as the controversy surrounding the Trayvon Martin killing continues. But the neighborhood watchman, who admitted to shooting and killing the teen, has finally resurfaced on the voicemail of a friend, The Grio reports.

Nearly a month after the night of his fatal confrontation with Martin, Zimmerman left a message to thank a man who has been one of his most vocal supporters to date, Frank Taaffe:

Hey Mr. Taaffe. This is George. Um, first and foremost, I wanted to say I am very sorry for the loss of your son, and, um, I can't imagine what you must be going through. Um, secondly, I wanted to thank you for doing everything you've been doing. Um, I know you don't have to, and I appreciate it, and you're truly setting an example for me for the future of, uh, doing the right thing even when it's tough, and, uh, I appreciate it. I'll talk to you soon. Thanks. Bye.

Taaffe, a fellow neighborhood watchman and neighbor, has been very public about his support of Zimmerman. During an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, he said that problem could have been avoided if Martin had been "up front and truthful" with Zimmerman.

Wait-this was a GATED community. Last time I checked everybody knows everybody. Including who comes and goes that. If his father had a girlfriend there and you are on the neighborhood watch-wouldn't you have seen this boy and his father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back