17 year old Trayvon Martin murdered by "Neighborhood Watch Captain"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is when that voice analysis comes back and it's the young boys.....the police chief should be brought up on civil rights charges.

I think the voice of the 'help' just might be Zimmerman...still doesn't change this case imo though.

I think Zimmerman followed this boy, started the altercation, then started getting beat down (hence the cries for help) & shot him because he couldn't handle a minor 100lbs less his weight & 10yrs younger. What disappoints me about the media is that no one is acting as if Trayvon Martin is a citizen. As if he didn't have the same rights as any other person. The thing is...if anyone was 'standing their ground' it was Trayvon. He was spotted, pursed, possibly cornered by someone who had a GUN...all this after he RAN away. He had more reason to 'stand his ground' than Zimmerman that day.

Zimmerman was in the wrong no matter how you place the story...he stalked, harassed, shot & killed an unarmed minor for no other reason (than the minor defending himself from an unknown stalker). He at the very least should've been charged with Manslaughter.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think the voice of the 'help' just might be Zimmerman...still doesn't change this case imo though.

I think Zimmerman followed this boy, started the altercation, then started getting beat down (hence the cries for help) & shot him because he couldn't handle a minor 100lbs less his weight & 10yrs younger. What disappoints me about the media is that no one is acting as if Trayvon Martin is a citizen. As if he didn't have the same rights as any other person. The thing is...if anyone was 'standing their ground' it was Trayvon. He was spotted, pursed, possibly cornered by someone who had a GUN...all this after he RAN away. He had more reason to 'stand his ground' than Zimmerman that day.

Zimmerman was in the wrong no matter how you place the story...he stalked, harassed, shot & killed an unarmed minor for no other reason (than the minor defending himself from an unknown stalker). He at the very least should've been charged with Manslaughter.

Check out MSNBC....that are tearing Zimmermon's ass up!!! At every chance they get. Hell that stated that teens have MORE rights than adults because as adults our maturity plays a role in decision making.

Bullshyt...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...in-zimmerman-account-20120326,0,6927332.story

Police have been reluctant to provided details about all their evidence, but this is what they've disclosed to the Sentinel:

Zimmerman was on his way to the grocery store when he spotted Trayvon walking through his gated community.

Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession.

Zimmerman called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that.

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.

Zimmerman began yelling for help.

Several witnesses heard those cries, and there's been a dispute about from whom they came: Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Yeah...I just got pissed off all over again!! :lol:

Not even with the fairytale story Zimmerman/police provided. Why was it important for the police to provide to the newspaper that Trayvon was suspended from school b/c he was found with an empty marijuana baggie?!?! WOW!!! Way to try to dirty his name!! GTFOH!!!

#1 they didn't know this when they first started investigating (well...what they call investigating).
#2 funny how they are able to point out why Trayvon was suspended but was quick to believe Zimmerman had a squeaky clean record.

*sigh* My pressure is rising again!!!! :smh:

Ok call me dumb but how do you get suspended for an empty zip lock bag or is there actually some sort of marijuana bag now?

Android the "Peoples Champion"... take Note

Bullshyt...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...in-zimmerman-account-20120326,0,6927332.story

Police have been reluctant to provided details about all their evidence, but this is what they've disclosed to the Sentinel:

Zimmerman was on his way to the grocery store when he spotted Trayvon walking through his gated community.

Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession.

Zimmerman called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that.

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.

Zimmerman began yelling for help.

Several witnesses heard those cries, and there's been a dispute about from whom they came: Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Yeah...I just got pissed off all over again!! :lol:

Not even with the fairytale story Zimmerman/police provided. Why was it important for the police to provide to the newspaper that Trayvon was suspended from school b/c he was found with an empty marijuana baggie?!?! WOW!!! Way to try to dirty his name!! GTFOH!!!

#1 they didn't know this when they first started investigating (well...what they call investigating).
#2 funny how they are able to point out why Trayvon was suspended but was quick to believe Zimmerman had a squeaky clean record.

*sigh* My pressure is rising again!!!! :smh:

WOW

so now they trying to doctor up some story

WOW

so now they trying to doctor up some story

I was on the phone discussing this with my friend and my new conspiracy theory is this...LOL

So from the articles I've read it was stated that after Zimmerman shot Trayvon he stood with his hands on the back of his head (in my opinion, probably in a state of shock like WTF did I just do). So when the police arrived, the articles stated that the Chief noticed he had blood on his shirt and his head (from where he held his head with his bloody hands) and that the back of his shirt was wet...indicating there was a struggle. Then, from articles/reports...witnesses have stated that the police/investigators led Zimmerman in his response to their "questions" and even were trying to lead the witnesses in their responses.

I say all of this to say...my friend was thinking Zimmerman made up the whole story on the spot about he and Trayvon struggling. I honestly don't think he did. From listening to the 911 tape Zimmerman does not sound that bright. I truly do believe that he probably was in a state of shock/WTF did I just do after shooting Trayvon and I just don't see him being able to think on his toes and come up with this elaborate story of a struggle between he and Trayvon.

However...I do see the police being able to come up with this elaborate story and cover-up.

like I said...my speculation, but this shyt seems too advanced for Zimmerman's fat slow talking heavy breathing ass!! :slap:

Ok call me dumb but how do you get suspended for an empty zip lock bag or is there actually some sort of marijuana bag now?

Dade County has a Zero Tolerance policy. If a student is found with drugs, they are arrested and expelled. If a student is found with drug paraphanelia, they are suspended.

I remember talking to one of my boys' girlfriend last year, and she told me that she was "scared" of MS because of the racism/ perception of racism and the state's racist history. I told her then, that "If you think that what can happen in MS can't happen in FL, then you've been bamboozled." I said, "If anything, I'd be more afraid here, because Black citizens, Black leaders and Black professionals have VERY little power and influence here. And esp. in Central FL". She texted me two weeks ago and said she understands EXACTLY what I meant. Florida is not a socially uplifting area for Blacks, in general. Most move north to Atlanta, Charlotte and DC. Black culture comes here to die. I promise I'm taking the next job smoking out of Orlando. :smh:

And look at all of the support that had to come from out of state to get Trayvon the attention and justice he deserves. Every single rally and outcry that has been raised has come from outside of FL. These MF's here were more worried about whether or not Dwight Howard was gonna be traded.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Question, was the phonecall with his GF recorded? If so, do they now record all phonecalls?

The recorded phone call was a 911 call from a nearby resident. They took a statement from the girlfriend because her number was the last one on Trayvon's phone.

Now, there is a 13-year-old witness who has come out of the shadows in support of Zimmerman's account. The details are changing by the day it seems.

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch crime captain who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, originally told police in a written statement that Martin knocked him down with a punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, a police source told ABC News.

Zimmerman had claimed he had called police about Martin, whom he found suspicious, then went back to his car when Martin attacked him, punching him.

The new information is the most complete version yet of what Zimmerman claims happened on the night of Feb. 26 when he shot and killed the teenager.

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning. He was not arrested.

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-told-cops-teenager-went-gun-030349812--abc-news.html

Now, there is a 13-year-old witness who has come out of the shadows in support of Zimmerman's account. The details are changing by the day it seems.

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch crime captain who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, originally told police in a written statement that Martin knocked him down with a punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, a police source told ABC News.

Zimmerman had claimed he had called police about Martin, whom he found suspicious, then went back to his car when Martin attacked him, punching him.

The new information is the most complete version yet of what Zimmerman claims happened on the night of Feb. 26 when he shot and killed the teenager.

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning. He was not arrested.

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-told-cops-teenager-went-gun-030349812--abc-news.html

Hmmmm.....posted this article back on March 19th.

For the life of me...:smh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/17/trayvon-martin-killing-yo_n_1355795.html?ref=mostpopular

Austin was standing less than 20 yards away from Martin when he was shot on the night of February 26. He didn't see much that night, but says he can't shake the screams for help that he heard or the thunderclap of gunfire that nearly shook him from his shoes.

The screams rattle around in his daydreams, so loud at night that sleep hasn't come easily. And he can't stop asking himself a thousand what-ifs: What if he could have stopped it? What if he had looked "suspicious" that night, and not Martin?

Austin's mother, Sheryl Brown, said that the trauma from the night has not been limited to what her son witnessed. It also includes the way she says that the police and some media have twisted his account of the night to fit a self-defense theory, to say that a 13-year-old witness has claimed Zimmerman, and not Martin, was screaming for help. Both Austin and his mother are adamant that the teen could not see who was screaming, but they believe now that it was Martin.

Brown said in hindsight she feels the police investigator on the case attempted to lead her son to provide information that he didn't have. The investigator, she said, would nod yes when asking if it was the man in the T-shirt, who turned out to be Zimmerman, and not the one in the hooded sweatshirt, Martin, who was screaming out for help. And while the police have said that they don't have any evidence to refute Zimmerman's claims of self-defense, the investigators had a different story when they visited her family about a week after the shooting, Brown said.

"That investigator said flat out that we don't think it was self-defense," Brown said, recalling the day the police came to interview Austin. "Several times he said, 'I have kids, and I'm going to tell you something that I don't tell many people.' He looked at me and said, 'You have to read between the lines. There's some stereotyping going on.'"

She continued: "He stood here in my family room telling me that this guy [Zimmerman] is not right and it wasn't self-defense and that they have to prove that it wasn't. He was adamant about that. I don't know if that was to make me less uncomfortable or to make us feel that he was on our side."

In recent days, other witnesses have come forward to say that the police attempted to twist their testimony to support Zimmerman's claims of self-defense or ignored them entirely, including two witnesses who joined the Martin family during a press conference on Friday.

A police spokesman could not be reached immediately for comment. The Sanford Police have said in the past that there is little evidence to refute Zimmerman's claims. But the department has also publicly stated that some witnesses have since contradicted their initial statements to police, which supported the self-defense theory.

Last night the Sanford Police, pushed by city officials, released 911 recordings made the night of the shooting. And Martin's lawyers say that all the evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claims can be heard on the tape. In the background one can hear what seem to be screams or pleas for help. Then a gunshot and silence. Neighbors can be heard sobbing, telling the dispatcher what they heard or saw: mostly the screams, the cries for help and the gunshot that ended it all.

Funny thing I heard on Fox was that Trayvon is 6'3" and Zimmerman was 5'7", so the perception of Tayvon being taller and having on the hoodie made him more threatening? hmmmm

More information comes out about George Michael Zimmerman:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/24/3511266/zimmerman-described-as-a-caring.html

Over the years, his scores of calls to police showed he pursued shoplifters and errant drivers with zeal, reporting pit bulls, potholes, children playing in the street, open garage doors and "suspicious" youths - usually black males - loitering in the street.

He peppered his calls with jargon familiar to police. In one case, he chased a reckless driver while calling 911 - the driver later told police he was terrified that Zimmerman was going to attack him. In another case, Zimmerman tailed a supermarket shoplifter until a police officer successfully arrested the thief.

Dr. Laurence Miller, a Palm Beach County clinical psychologist who works with local police agencies, said he believes Zimmerman likely was acting out the "whole TV cop role in his head" when he confronted Trayvon.

"People act like cowboys and like the power, but not the responsibility."

However, in December 2008, he applied for a citizens' police academy with the Seminole Sheriff's Office. In his application, Zimmerman stressed his background with the law: He wrote that his father is a retired Virginia Supreme Court magistrate judge and his mother worked as a deputy clerk of courts.

In 2005, according to an arrest report, a state agent arrested Zimmerman for battery on a law enforcement officer and obstructing justice. According to the report, agents with Florida's Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco division were arresting several employees near the University of Central Florida.

Agent Paul Fleishman wrote that Zimmerman walked up to a pal under arrest and began chatting, refusing to leave. Zimmerman cursed him, Fleishman wrote, before pushing him and causing a "short struggle."

The charge was later dropped when Zimmerman entered a "pre-trial diversion" program, which is not unusual for first-time offenders. The program usually entails paying fines and taking classes for anger management.

Zimmerman - in applying to enter the citizens' police academy - later disputed the official version of the event, insisting that the agent never identified himself. "I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regaurd (sic) as I hope to one day become. I would never have touched a police officer," Zimmerman wrote.

Before the case was resolved, he was also involved in a domestic dispute with his ex-fiancee, hair salon employee Veronica Zauzo. Zauzo claimed Zimmerman was trolling her neighborhood to check on her. At her apartment, they spoke for about an hour when she asked him to leave. He asked for some photos and paperwork and she refused.

A pushing match ensued and her dog jumped up and bit him on the cheek, Zauzo claimed. Zimmerman, in a petition filed the next day, painted her as the aggressor, wanting him to stay the night.
"She accused me of going to another woman's house or going to party," wrote Zimmerman, who said Zauzo slapped, clawed and choked him. In their petitions, both included previous allegations of violence. In the end, an Orange County circuit judge ordered them to stay away from each other for more than a year, according to court records. No charges were filed.

His domestic troubles continued in October 2007, when Zimmerman called police to report that the tires of his Dodge Durango were slashed and he suspected his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. The man denied the claim and told officers he was so annoyed by text-message exchanges with Zimmerman that he was mulling a restraining order. None was filed, according to Seminole County records.

Zimmerman married Shellie Nicole Dean in 2007, records show.
Over the years, records show, Zimmerman worked selling insurance, for which he earned a vocational certificate from Seminole State College. He also worked briefly at a CarMax auto dealership, where his paycheck was garnished because of a credit card debt. Several years ago, Zimmerman and his wife moved into the Retreat at Twin Lakes, a multi-ethnic community that had been plagued by burglaries in recent months.

Zimmerman, according to neighbors, stepped up to organize the community watch, patrolling the neighborhood while walking his dog, toting his Kel Tek 9 mm semiautomatic handgun, for which he held a concealed weapons permit.
One resident told The Miami Herald that Zimmerman implored her husband to arm himself. Another neighbor, Frank Taffee, who has frequently supported Zimmerman to the media, said Zimmerman thwarted a burglary.

Nevertheless, even supportive neighbors question the wisdom of taking a gun along on patrols.
That's something that Miami Maj. Delrish Moss, who oversees the department's community outreach unit, cautions against when speaking to city-organized citizen's patrols. Last week, he brought up the Zimmerman case to his volunteers, stressing it's best to leave weapons at home. Leave the police aspirations and guns at home and focus on simply observing and reporting potential crime, Moss told them.

"In law enforcement, you always run into people who speak to you in cop jargon, in a way that you can tell they are some kind of frustrated cop," Moss said. "For the most part, they are harmless and just love police officers, but sometimes, these conversations can be alarming."

So he's basically a cop-wannabe that failed at life and is a Punk bytch!! :smh:

The fear of the big bad black man tactic. White folks are a trip.
Funny thing I heard on Fox was that Trayvon is 6'3" and Zimmerman was 5'7", so the perception of Tayvon being taller and having on the hoodie made him more threatening? hmmmm

I remember talking to one of my boys' girlfriend last year, and she told me that she was "scared" of MS because of the racism/ perception of racism and the state's racist history. I told her then, that "If you think that what can happen in MS can't happen in FL, then you've been bamboozled." I said, "If anything, I'd be more afraid here, because Black citizens, Black leaders and Black professionals have VERY little power and influence here. And esp. in Central FL". She texted me two weeks ago and said she understands EXACTLY what I meant. Florida is not a socially uplifting area for Blacks, in general. Most move north to Atlanta, Charlotte and DC. Black culture comes here to die. I promise I'm taking the next job smoking out of Orlando. :smh:

And look at all of the support that had to come from out of state to get Trayvon the attention and justice he deserves. Every single rally and outcry that has been raised has come from outside of FL. These MF's here were more worried about whether or not Dwight Howard was gonna be traded.
Why? Stand your ground. You can make a difference.

The drama continues. I can't take anymore. They are doing any- and every- THING to ruin this young man's image... :shame:

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman, it emerged today.

The new claims, revealed in a leaked report, paint a different picture, one of a teenager who frequently found himself in trouble with authorities.

It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver, according to a Twitter account that some claim belonged to the teen.

The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...times-caught-burglary-tool.html#ixzz1qKmco9QP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back