17 year old Trayvon Martin murdered by "Neighborhood Watch Captain"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black folks don't understand that point bruh. These white boys attend the shooting range weekly for a reason. We are fooled into thinking that this what they just do, but in reality they live in fear of a revolution being set off for real. They buy bulks of bullets and guns because these idiots actually buy into the fact of what if a race war really breaks out.
True, but the Blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma had shot guns then, but no match against bombs being dropped from bi-planes. Some of these racist groups are more armed and better equipped than most small country's military.

Alright TSPN Lawyers...let's solve the case!! :emlaugh:

Does Prosecutor Angela Corey have enough for a conviction of 2nd Degree Murder?! At the end of the day she can't use shyt the police gave her except the 911 calls. Neither side can use the police really.

So she's going off the 911 calls, the witness statements (which dont' agree with what the police took down), Zimmerman's history of calling 911.

Is that enough for 2nd degree murder?

Last edited:

Well don't be surprised. This is the south, nothing surprises me these rednecks do. Folks can front like Florida is not south, but outside of the Miami area, Florida is worst than Ga and Bama combined.
That's what I was thinking.

This better not end up like Casey Anthony. :smh:

I was surprised to hear 2nd degree too. I wanted Manslaughter. Maybe she has something in the autopsy?

Well don't be surprised. This is the south, nothing surprises me these rednecks do. Folks can front like Florida is not south, but outside of the Miami area, Florida is worst than Ga and Bama combined.

Just because they are given pop pistons to terrorize other Blacks, they are delusional into believing they have some type of fire power.

I was surprised to hear 2nd degree too. I wanted Manslaughter. Maybe she has something in the autopsy?

Yeah...she must have some evidence the public doesn't know about. which is great. I was listening to TJMS/Roland Martin and whoever they were talking to said everything will be revealed in Discovery so we will know eventually. :tup:

Won't be 1st-degree murder though.

I'm thinking manslaughter or negliglent homicide.
Great understanding. +1. :tup:

I think all of this is a facade of sorts just for show. Sure, they arrested and charged. But, will the prosecution recoup all the lost/tainted evidence that could've been used to prosecute? :read: Also, I expect that the case will end w/ it being thrown out.

The arrest and charge by the special prosecutor was nothing but a political ploy, IMHO. Hope I'm wrong though.

Great understanding. +1. :tup:

I think all of this is a facade of sorts just for show. Sure, they arrested and charged. But, will the prosecution recoup all the lost/tainted evidence that could've been used to prosecute? :read: Also, I expect that the case will end w/ it being thrown out.

The arrest and charge by the special prosecutor was nothing but a political ploy, IMHO. Hope I'm wrong though.

I concur...said the same thing on yesterday. It's good the finally made an arrest, but this buster will probably walk.

True, but the Blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma had shot guns then, but no match against bombs being dropped from bi-planes. Some of these racist groups are more armed and better equipped than most small country's military.

What are you talking about??!!!

Some black folks are armed and better equipped than most small country's military.

Sell yourself short, not "Blaka" people.

Some black folks are armed and better equipped than most small country's military.

Dude, have you ever been to a gun show? These crackas are armed to the teeth. Yeah, people like myself own several guns but I personally know some white dudes that are class 3 dealers that can buy and sell fully automatic weapons legally which includes M-2 5O caliber machine guns and MP-5's and silenced weapons.

I know 6 white dudes that own hundreds....yes hundreds of guns. I know only one black class three dealer and even he will tell you we are no where near as armed as them. Yeah, I know you thinking that the dope boys got a lot of guns, but the dope boys are only organized to sell dope and protect their dope. They are not gonna rally behind any cause unless it regards protecting their dope.

It's not a matter of selling yourself short, just know what you are in for if you decide to "roll'. It won't end good, believe me.

You just preached the truth. It amazes me how many brothas and sistas don't realize what you just said.
Dude, have you ever been to a gun show? These crackas are armed to the teeth. Yeah, people like myself own several guns but I personally know some white dudes that are class 3 dealers that can buy and sell fully automatic weapons legally which includes M-2 5O caliber machine guns and MP-5's and silenced weapons.

I know 6 white dudes that own hundreds....yes hundreds of guns. I know only one black class three dealer and even he will tell you we are no where near as armed as them. Yeah, I know you thinking that the dope boys got a lot of guns, but the dope boys are only organized to sell dope and protect their dope. They are not gonna rally behind any cause unless it regards protecting their dope.

It's not a matter of selling yourself short, just know what you are in for if you decide to "roll'. It won't end good, believe me.

And I bet you believe like most sistas believe that real Black men are the ones that live the thug life or like Mak say, "dope boys". No matter how menacing thugs/dope boys might seem to be, most thugs/dope boys lack the understanding to be a real man with balls. If they had any balls, they would not always break and run from their archenemy, which is Five-O, AKA the police.

And by the way, don't be so delusional, because I have yet to come across any gun or weapon that was manufactured by someone Black, which includes the ammunition.

Last edited:
I can just imagine what will happen if Zimmerman is found not guilty....

Ray Ray and Pookie will be playing this all day.....

[video=youtube;rvFbcSur6rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvFbcSur6rk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back