Tennessee State Football

I believe TnSU will be okay as will JSU, obviously.

Give the new formula time to thrive and become assimilated.

5*/4* student-athletes seriously considering us over the programmed p5s/g5s is remarkable, considering the programming the kids endure and the sellouts, I mean, the colored recruiters who are responsible for woo'ing them to big state u plantation.

Sometimes it is not the talent, it’s the instuction that the players are given, being able to comprehend what is given, and executing what is given (mental). Prime has told the fans repeatedly there is a communication problem between the players and the coaches. Until that is solved the issues will remain whether you bring in all the 5 stars in the nation.

You do realize that JSU could have beaten ASU and AAMU with the talent that is already there. If those 5 stars would have been playing, there is no way they would have lost those games. Some of you guys are really not thinking clearly. JSU is going to be a beast once those recruits get in. No matter what you believe about Deion Sanders as a HC, JSU will only need a average coach to win the SWAC with all of that damn talent. I sure hope y’all don’t believe that his son, (who will be the starting QB), is a joke. The boy is a beast along with the 3-5 star kids coming in. Please don’t let this joke of a COVID season fool y’all.

Kudos to JSU for signing them Dawgs in recruiting. It is my expectation that they win 3 straight SWAC Championships remember they will be light years ahead of everybody. Prime has to win one soon because he is getting those Dawgs in recruiting and he has a NFL staff. Please don’t let Ole Alcorn, Gram, Southern, AAMU, Famu, BC win one with their coaches and players. One thing I do know it’s all about player development in the SWAC. Glass is a prime example dude was a 3 star out of high school I believe and he didn’t look as good as he did when Spady was his coach compared to Maynor. But let me guess Prime will coach the QB’s at JSU too.

Coach Eddie George is going have to come ready every weekend. Because, he is coaching in a conference with the likes of Jacksonville State and Eastern Illinois. Now, if he can approach this like a business opportunity, and let his assistant coaches do their job. He will be alright.

Also, he better leave any Jeff Fisher offensive schemes in the Cumberland River.

You do realize that JSU could have beaten ASU and AAMU with the talent that is already there. If those 5 stars would have been playing, there is no way they would have lost those games. Some of you guys are really not thinking clearly. JSU is going to be a beast once those recruits get in. No matter what you believe about Deion Sanders as a HC, JSU will only need a average coach to win the SWAC with all of that damn talent. I sure hope y’all don’t believe that his son, (who will be the starting QB), is a joke. The boy is a beast along with the 3-5 star kids coming in. Please don’t let this joke of a COVID season fool y’all.
This thread is about Eddie George and Tennessee State football. Why we keep rehashing this Deion argument is beyond me. Their situations are completely different besides the fact that they enjoyed great success at the highest level of football. Deion's gonna be fine at JSU. Any logical person can see the talent he is bringing into the program. They will win a SWAC championship soon enough (no earlier than Fall 2022 IMHO).

Questioning Eddie George's hire is also a perfectly logical response, and doesn't mean a person is "hating". This is the equivalent of me completing undergrad, then taking over as a high school principal straight out of college. Zero "0" education or administration experience and all. But hey, I was magna cumlaude a, right!? What's next, Oprah for President?

Last edited:
Look I keep telling y'all scared ninjas don't make money. Get at it. I mean look who would have thought Prairie View would be busting heads like they do now? Prairie View was smart. They waited until they got the marketing and right coach now they kick azz. This is our time. Let's shine. Let's make that money and kick azz. FAMU and BCU is coming. Let's get it baby. Man y'all need some of this apple pie moonshine from the woods of Mississippi. It will make you see the real.

PV was not quick gimmicky process....there was a lot sweat equity put in way before we started winning....by the time Frazier got there things were just primed for the transformation to be manifested. There was no "magic beans" or one person....You can't cheat the process....winning programs aren't built overnight.

Y’all complain for decades about wanting more exposure, wanting 4/5 Star players to come home and play for us, more sponsors, more this, more that & more everything.
then turn around and complain about it because it’s not happening the way “you” prefer to happen lol
BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!! sigh
I’m so glad Deion doesn’t pay attention to you idiots and the hate you send to him everyday. He’s smart & know that we’re dealing with a lot of small minded folk with zero growth mindset. Just a pool of traditional do it the old way fools.
I hope ole Eddie is prepared to ignore the bullshit because it’s coming. I wish him the best @ TSU

Y’all complain for decades about wanting more exposure, wanting 4/5 Star players to come home and play for us, more sponsors, more this, more that & more everything.
then turn around and complain about it because it’s not happening the way “you” prefer to happen lol
BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!! sigh
I’m so glad Deion doesn’t pay attention to you idiots and the hate you send to him everyday. He’s smart & know that we’re dealing with a lot of small minded folk with zero growth mindset. Just a pool of traditional do it the old way fools.
I hope ole Eddie is prepared to ignore the bullshit because it’s coming. I wish him the best @ TSU
Good points!

Swac had NFL minds on all its staffs in the 80s
*vomiting in mouth* @ PV's "houston oiler connection" in the mid-1980s. lol They were HORRIBLE! Somehow, they recruited talent here or there but they couldn't establish and maintain it for victories. And then the internal "cheating" started lol & smh.

General Becton did the right thing before he even stepped foot on PV's campus. That DMV alumni chapter was a powerful so and so. lol :D

At my age and experience, I've come to really appreciate going against the norm and doing things out of the box to get needed results. Sometimes it has cost me, sometimes it hasn't and blessings were gained.

If Eddie George works out for Tennessee State, cool...If he doesn't, let TSU chalk it up as lessons learned. #shrugs

Last edited:
Back