Tennessee State Football

Eddie George is running this like a business, and not a reality tv-show. Because, Prime's biggest issue is his ego. I think, he wanted a coaching staff similar to Coach George's. But, he is not willing to let his ego go.

Is ncat paying his salary? Did the big south message borrrred go offline? Why are you ncat people on this site? lol :D

No A&T isn't paying his salary. Paying a coach 400k who has never coached anything and making him the highest paid coach in Black College Football will eventually affect all.

Big South boards up and running. Again , July 1, 2021

We like Kenn and want to support his business and efforts

Eddie George gets coaching opportunity with Chicago Bears​

Eddie George is headed back to the NFL.

The Tennessee State coach will join the Chicago Bears along with Florida State assistant Randy Shannon as Bill Walsh Diversity Fellows.

Entering his third season, Tennessee State has gone 9-13 overall and 5-6 in league play under George.

Considering he's an ex nfl guy why does he need to take a diversity spot from someone with less connections? Just call the titans and tell them you'll be there at 3 pm

I'm guessing this program is banned in FL.
The NFL is a private entity is not effected by the mess going on in FL. To me the public HBCUs in FL just need to change the name of the diversity department and keep it moving (to be honest HBCUs don't need a diversity department because our schools have always been open to all unlike the PWIs), but I expect for those laws will still be making their way through court system long after the current governor is out of office.

The NFL is a private entity is not effected by the mess going on in FL. To me the public HBCUs in FL just need to change the name of the diversity department and keep it moving (to be honest HBCUs don't need a diversity department because our schools have always been open to all unlike the PWIs), but I expect for those laws will still be making their way through court system long after the current governor is out of office.

Welcome aboard. Yeah...I was just trying to be sarcastic. You'll find that vibe around here. Agree with you though.

He might help the Bears instead of the Bears helping him, we need all the help we can get up there.

400k a year to a coach with no previous HC Experience. With a benefit package that can get him another 100k

Wow TSU just WOW

Hope it pays off for TSU

If TNST is charging student fees for athletics, the below reference to increase of students doesn’t hurt. It just irks me that their prexy had to be taken to task by that crazy state legislature….a feeble attempt anyway.

Back